KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Brexit deadline

Brexit deadline
Started by: Blakemore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol np.

Honestly, the easiest thing to do would be to adjust the GFA so nobody gets ****ed over. NI is too economically volatile to be absorbed by the Republic, especially with covid. And there's the question of how many people in Northern Ireland want to actually be part of Ireland too. There are just as many, if not more, unionists who want to stay in the UK, than there are Catholics that want to leave and join Ireland.
New Good Friday agreement that suits UK needs, Ireland/EU needs and US needs.

Damn, no wonder it's taken so long... hopefully Bo Jo can do his best in 45 **** days!

I mean, that's one thing, what we wanna talk about next? energy or fish?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2020 08:34 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Channel 4 talking about Johnson's green revolution... This might be good news for the environment.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2020 08:47 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brexit will be awesome

Old Post Nov 18th, 2020 09:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

45 days squirt, 45 days.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2020 09:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You must be excited

Old Post Nov 18th, 2020 09:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
You must be excited
Tbh, I'm waiting for more details. It's been a crazy 4 years.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2020 09:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

so did you vote to brexit or did you vote the wrong way?

smile

Old Post Nov 18th, 2020 09:54 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

so did you vote to brexit or did you vote the wrong way?

smile
I was registered at the wrong polling station at the time but would have voted "yes."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2020 09:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
I was registered at the wrong polling station at the time but would have voted "yes."

O really why?!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 05:35 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

O really why?!
Moved address about a month before.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 05:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Moved address about a month before.

No, why would you vote yes?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 05:40 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, why would you vote yes?
It was around the whole immigration crisis/anti-mainstream media/unelected Eurocrats time... 2016

I also liked more control of our fisheries, trade, energy and international relations (Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, South Africa, India, Jamaica etc.) just to name a few.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 06:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was around the whole immigration crisis/anti-mainstream media/unelected Eurocrats time... 2016

I also liked more control of our fisheries, trade, energy and international relations (Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, South Africa, India, Jamaica etc.) just to name a few.

So if the vote happened today would you vote yes? I know you said you would have voted yes at the time, but what about now?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 06:27 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So if the vote happened today would you vote yes? I know you said you would have voted yes at the time, but what about now?
Well yeah because it was yes last time.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 06:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well yeah because it was yes last time.

I thought perhaps something in the last 4 years might have changed your mind.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 07:51 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought perhaps something in the last 4 years might have changed your mind.
I can't really think of anything that has and yes, I realise Biden might **** this up, so I'm just waiting for some news because right now, it's all up in the air until something is announced.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 08:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't really think of anything that has and yes, I realise Biden might **** this up, so I'm just waiting for some news because right now, it's all up in the air until something is announced.

Intriguing. You feel Biden will be so incompetent as a US president it will have some sort of ripple effect that f*cks up brexit for the UK?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 08:29 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Intriguing. You feel Biden will be so incompetent as a US president it will have some sort of ripple effect that f*cks up brexit for the UK?
No, I think Biden putting pressure on Johnson could **** up Brexit and have a ripple effect on the UK and the US. I doubt it though.

Bo Jo: Let's get Brexit done
Jo Bi: We need to get things done now!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 08:35 PM
Silent Master

If so, that's what you get for supporting a racist(Biden)

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 08:39 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

The consensus for quite some time is that Biden will be less inclined to push for a US/UK trade deal than Trump, thus putting pressure on Johnson to give consessions to the EU to get a deal.

This is already happening with Dominic Cummings being sacked.

Johnson was relying on a US deal happening quickly to offset a no deal with the EU. Now he won't get either.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 01:17 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote