KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Agenda 21 ("The Great Reset")

Agenda 21 ("The Great Reset")
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you truly didn't care then you wouldn't have bothered replying, troll.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 05:56 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

just when it appeared that you had already gone full retard...

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 05:56 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go suck some more donkey dick. I'm not gonna be baited into wasting my time with you, loser.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 05:58 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
No, only Roman Catholics believe that nonsense. Baptizing babies is nowhere supported in actual scripture.

Even baptism for grown adults is not a requirement for Salvation. We are saved by grace thru faith alone in Jesus Christ. Baptism, going to church, doing good works, etc... are not a part of the requirement.

Of course doing all of those extra things certainly doesn't hurt either, but Salvation by grace is a free gift of God. Like any gift though, you can choose to decline it if you wish.
Christened is not the same as baptism.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 06:00 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Go suck some more donkey dick. I'm not gonna be baited into wasting my time with you, loser.

"reeeeeee", ect.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 06:01 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Baptism is literally almost drowning the child, christened is just a lil bit of water on the head. The difference being, the amount of water.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 06:03 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.splcenter.org/20140331/...nspiracy-theory

This is an article from the southern poverty law center.
I was skeptical because op's christian framing, but if the splc is calling it conspiracy then i know it's true.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 02:19 AM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

When Jesus came the first time, it was as a meek lamb, when He returns it will be as a conquering lion.

Isn't Jesus unleashing wrath kinda going against the whole notion of him being peaceful and loving?....Isn't wrath a sin?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 03:00 AM
Zenwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Isn't Jesus unleashing wrath kinda going against the whole notion of him being peaceful and loving?....Isn't wrath a sin?

Nah, it doesn't go against it. He preached love and peace while He came the first time and mankind has ignored His teachings for thousands of years and many still scoff that He actually existed.

Yes, He is loving...that is why He gave His life for us but the wrath He unleahes when He returns will be against a wicked world that has repeatedly rejected Him time and time and time and time again.

Everyone who will still be on the earth when He unleashes His wrath will have accepted the wicked Mark of the Beast. IOW, they will fully deserve what He does to them.

God has poured out His wrath before. He did it during the Great Flood and also when He wiped Sodom and Gomorrah off the face of the earth.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 03:11 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus showed wrath when He overturned the tables of merchants who were doing their business in a House of God.

There is nothing wrong with righteous anger.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 03:18 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No, only Roman Catholics believe that nonsense. Baptizing babies is nowhere supported in actual scripture.

Even baptism for grown adults is not a requirement for Salvation. We are saved by grace thru faith alone in Jesus Christ. Baptism, going to church, doing good works, etc... are not a part of the requirement.

Of course doing all of those extra things certainly doesn't hurt either, but Salvation by grace is a free gift of God. Like any gift though, you can choose to decline it if you wish.

Nope.

Peter 3:21, Act 22:16, John 3:5, Galatians 3:27, Mark 16:16.

Or are you going to say those parts don't matter because a lot of American Christians basically make up what parts of the scriptures they do and don't follow?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 03:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope, yourself. It's the catholics that just make shit up, idiot, not "American Christians".

Stand by, dude, I'm about to destroy your ass with plenty of verses that show I'm 100% right.

Roman Catholicism is not real Christianity. You are woefully ignorant of what real Christianity teaches.

I'm busy enjoying a thansgiving meal right now. But after I'm done I will prove with verses from the REAL Bible (the King James) that you are wrong and I'm right.

Gonna be fun!

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Nov 27th, 2020 at 03:35 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 03:32 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Nope, yourself. It's the catholics that just make shit up, idiot, not "American Christians".

Stand by, dude, I'm about to destroy your ass with plenty of verses that show I'm 100% right.

Roman Catholicism is not real Christianity. You are woefully ignorant of what real Christianity teaches.

I'm busy enjoying a thansgiving meal right now. But after I'm done I will prove with verses from the REAL Bible (the King James) that you are wrong and I'm right.

Gonna be fun!

When you have to quantify that you're going to use your own special version of the Bible, that kind of obliterates your argument.

But feel free to post more "no, you" type stuff. I expect much cherry picking, though, so I'm sure it'll be entertaining at the very least.

One thing I do know, though, is that speaking on behalf of God is a sin, and you seem to do that a lot. Like, a lot a lot. Not very Christian of you. I know I've said that before but damn, dude.

And just in case anyone is wondering, some of the ones I mentioned LITERALLY come from the King James bible.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Last edited by -Pr- on Nov 27th, 2020 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 03:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

If god is going to come and sweep away all the nonbelievers, communists, and fornicators
Why would men need to act on earth as his agents?
Why proselytize?
If god is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient, then existence is a closed system where all the parts are already in motion toward his end goal, so why have priests, churches, internet forum promulgators?
It's all going to work out in the end, so why not just chill?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 04:01 AM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

accept hitchens into ur heart

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 04:21 AM
gold slorg is currently offline Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Nope.

Peter 3:21, Act 22:16, John 3:5, Galatians 3:27, Mark 16:16.

Or are you going to say those parts don't matter because a lot of American Christians basically make up what parts of the scriptures they do and don't follow?

Ok, I'm about ready to start posting the overwleming amount of proof from the KJB that Salvation is by grace thru faith alone in Jesus Christ and not by works or water baptism. It might take me several different posts.

Before I start though, I want to apologize to you for calling you an idiot. That was totally uncalled for and I'm sorry. It's just highly offensive to me for someone to accuse me of just making up Bible verses or whatever. Me calling you an idiot in response was a kneejerk reaction.

Before I post the huge amount of specific verses that prove I'm right I want to point out that the Bible lists many examples of people who were saved before they were baptized.

Some were never baptized but they were obviously still saved: the thief who died on the cross next to Jesus, for example. He just asked for mercy and Jesus granted it by telling him that he would be with Himself in Heaven before the day was over. No baptism or good works from the thief. He merely believed and was saved by grace.

Noah was also saved by grace. He was never baptized. There are many other examples.

When Jesus tells Mary Magdalene not to sin anymore, why didn't He mention getting baptized?

If water baptism were necessary for Salvation, we would find it stressed in all places in scripture specifically where it is talking about the gospel. Why didn't Peter bring it up in Acts 3 if it were so important to salvation?

In 1 Corinthians 15:1-8 in which Paul gives a detailed outline of what he considers the gospel, why did he neglect to mention baptism?

Before I start listing individual verses with my next post, I want to first quote what is probably the most famous verse in the entire Bible: John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVETH in Him should not persish, but have everlasting life.

Funny, no mention of baptism or doing good works there... it seems to indicate all that is required is believing. And that was Jesus, Himself, speaking... not merely one of His disciples. Was Jesus lying? Ignorant, perhaps? Nah, he is neither a liar or ignorant.

I'll post specific verses later on, and believe me, there are tons of them that prove I'm right.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Nov 27th, 2020 at 05:20 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 05:14 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You're... not addressing the point I made.

Baptizing babies is nowhere supported in actual scripture.

Right there. That was incorrect. And I posted examples of it.

It's my fault, though. I should have been more specific.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 05:34 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry it took so long. Had some other things to take care of. Anyway, here are a small sampling of the overwhelming number of verses in the Bible that show my position is correct on the vital issue of salvation:

Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5; John 3:16; Romans 3:22, 24, 25, 26, 28, 30; Romans 4:5; Romans 5:17; Romans 5:17; Galatians 2:16; Phillipians 3:9, 1st Corinthians 15:1-8 etc, etc, etc, etc.... and that barely even scratches the surface.

The number of verses that supports the doctrine of being saved by grace thru faith and not of your own good works or being baptized are overwhelming and I would be here for a really long time if I tried listing them all.

Any verses you quoted that say things like be baptized "for the remission of sins" you are clearly misinterpreting. Mainly the preposition "for". You seem to be interpreting it as being a requirement for the remission of sins. That's not what the word means in that context though.

In that context it means get baptized because of the fact your sins are forgiven. The baptism itself is a symbol of your new status as a saved person. The baptism itself is not what saves you.

Let's say a person killed someone. That person would be charged with murder and then locked-up FOR murder. The person is not being locked up to murder people or train to be a murderer, he's being locked up because he commited a murder.

The preposition "for" in certain verses in the Bible where it says get baptized "for the remission of sins" is being used in the same way as it is in the example I gave above.

Baptism is not a requirement for salvation nor does doing good works save you. Good works are how a Christian shows the rest of the world he or she is saved. The good works themselves are not what saves the person.

The blood of Christ by alone washes away all sins (past and future) for those who simply accept Him. Anyone who teaches anything contrary to that is preaching a false gospel. Period.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Nov 27th, 2020 at 08:59 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 08:51 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, it doesn't go against it. He preached love and peace while He came the first time and mankind has ignored His teachings for thousands of years and many still scoff that He actually existed.

Yes, He is loving...that is why He gave His life for us but the wrath He unleahes when He returns will be against a wicked world that has repeatedly rejected Him time and time and time and time again.

Everyone who will still be on the earth when He unleashes His wrath will have accepted the wicked Mark of the Beast. IOW, they will fully deserve what He does to them.

God has poured out His wrath before. He did it during the Great Flood and also when He wiped Sodom and Gomorrah off the face of the earth.
"No, because bullshit" is your argument.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 08:53 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Well, that sums it up.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 08:57 AM