KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » British Monarchy

British Monarchy
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I've seriously thought of getting one and bottled out twice.

Honestly, I would rather you beat me stupidly, yes you rather than getting a prince albert. You can hold me to that eek!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 11:38 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
For me it's like praising a celebrity worth $100 million bucks for giving 10 grand to a charity.

But okay let us remove the "nothing she did that was accomplished cuz she was born a royal" part. But the whole thing about moving speeches not being an achievement still applies.

So what did she do?
She became a royal after WW2 and did next to nothing so no more horror would happen. Happy?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 11:43 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
She became a royal after WW2 and did next to nothing so no more horror would happen. Happy?

I guess I'm confused then, when you say she has done a fine job what did you mean? Surely not just that she has good PR.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 11:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by snowdragon
Honestly, I would rather you beat me stupidly, yes you rather than getting a prince albert. You can hold me to that eek!

what if he beat you stupidly and then you woke up with a prince albert

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 11:44 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never even got the prince albert joke where did it even come from

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 11:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess I'm confused then, when you say she has done a fine job what did you mean? Surely not just that she has good PR.
She didn't rock the boat.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 11:47 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what if he beat you stupidly and then you woke up with a prince albert

Even worse

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 11:47 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never even got the prince albert joke where did it even come from
It's a piercing on your banjo string aka the bit of skin between your penis helmet and the shaft.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 11:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

She didn't rock the boat.

So she employed common sense most would have had.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 11:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a piercing on your banjo string aka the bit of skin between your penis helmet and the shaft.

wtf

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 11:49 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

banjo string

wuuuuuuuuuuuut?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 11:50 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So she employed common sense most would have had.
Yeah.

wtf
Ok, there's a lil bit of skiin between your bellend and your shaft. Some people pierce that and call it a prince albert.... idk why.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 11:51 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

wuuuuuuuuuuuut?
well it is a string XD

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 11:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah.

Ok, there's a lil bit of skiin between your bellend and your shaft. Some people pierce that and call it a prince albert.... idk why.

I bet british people invented this

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 11:53 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet british people invented this
perhaps

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 12:03 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

my mind when right there as well. is that why prince albert changed his name?

What was his given name?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 05:29 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How can Prince Charles ever become king after marrying a divorced woman?

Didn’t his great uncle suffer the same fate and had to abdicate??

Anyone?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 05:31 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It’s crazy how much the royal family hated King Edward III after his abdication.

You would think they would have loved him for giving up his power and throne but instead they blamed him for Berties(King George) death.

Bertie was a really nice man loved by all, I don’t think it was Edwards fault he died. Bertie obviously dies of lung cancer having one removed and the other one died. From smoking obviously.

What I still don’t get is why Edward had to abdicate but Prince Charles will not have to when ElizabethII dies.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 05:37 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

What was his given name?
He was Prince Albert, but when he became king, he was King George VI.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 06:27 PM
Artol

Anyone?

The Church of England has changed its stance on remarrying after divorce, and does not categorically forbid it anymore. And probably more importantly, society as a whole has become a lot more accepting of it. That's why Charles will probably be acceptable as King and Edward VIII was not. And then of course there were political reasons tied in as well.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 06:49 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote