KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman w/Spider sense vs. Flash

Wonder Woman w/Spider sense vs. Flash
Started by: ShadowFyre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
My point is that y'all continuously use high end flash on these threads while using (insert his opponent here) average or low ends.
Flash being significantly faster than WW is not high end flash but the norm.

Now if you believe it's the norm that WW and flash are near peers in speed then that's one thing (needs to be proven) but most will disagree with you.

How much faster should flash be over WW on the norm?
That's what you should be debating instead of trolling the thread claiming Gorillas are faster than light.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 01:39 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I never claimed Gorillas are faster than light. I caimed that regular people have tagged Flash and to say that WW who is a legit speedster and who can hang with Cheetah/Carl etc. And can move ftl easily herself now has a precog can't get off an aoe or something is kinda ridiculous.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 04:07 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wonder Woman wins without this amp.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 04:26 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Flash should be still way too fast.

He is, if he pushes himself.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 04:30 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by -Pr-
He is, if he pushes himself.

Eh, the fight is to the death, so I reckon he would.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 11:13 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I don't gaf who would win but I refuse to believe it's not a fair fight.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 11:28 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It is. But on forums Flash is basically unbeatable if you take his .1% showings into account.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 01:44 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What if we also took WWs .1%?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 01:45 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That's carver wonder woman.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 01:59 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
It is. But on forums Flash is basically unbeatable if you take his .1% showings into account.

Flash would beat the shit out of Superman laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 02:06 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And then there's this guy and his insecurities about Superman.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 02:53 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Eh, the fight is to the death, so I reckon he would.

As do I.

It's fair to a point. On average, if a comic had these two fight, Diana would be shown to perform extremely well against Barry or Wally. The problem is that when he gets pushed hard enough, he can reach a kind if speed that would put him beyond her. The question is, would she take him down before then?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 05:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Flash would beat the shit out of Superman laughing out loud

Flash isn't beating Superman nor Wonder Woman. I get it, he did good against Zoom but when you factor in his showings against heavy hitters, he's never relevant. I dont understand why people tend to ignore on panel showings and debate primarily off of powerset. Name 5 people in Superman and Wonder Woman tier that Flash have beat outside of bfr.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 06:22 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Don't know why people still can't grasp that scalings don't work, especially when established characters are involved.

To use one of the characters that someone mentioned, Cheetah, one of WWs most famous and established villains.....Batman has one shot her.

We can't ignore this.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 07:20 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
I dont understand why people tend to ignore on panel showings and debate primarily off of powerset.

Why not? You've been doing it for years.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 07:47 PM
carver9

Why not? You've been doing it for years.

I debate primarily off of showings though.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 08:24 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
I debate primarily off of showings though.

You mean, you debate primarily off of the showings that suit your argument, ignoring context when it suits you... right?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 09:56 PM
carver9

You mean, you debate primarily off of the showings that suit your argument, ignoring context when it suits you... right?

Come on Pr... we both know this isnt true. I primarily use scans in my debates. Something that is rarely done these days.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 10:06 PM
DarkSaint85

Had to go into page two of your posting history to find a scan...are you saying that when you don't post scans, you're not debating but trolling??

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 08:01 AM