KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Worst Game of 2020

Worst Game of 2020
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Fast & Furious Crossroads 0 0%
Resident Evil 3 Remake 3 23.08%
Warcraft III: Reforged 1 7.69%
WWE 2K Battlegrounds 0 0%
Cyberpunk 2077 3 23.08%
Genshin Impact 0 0%
Marvel's Avengers 0 0%
The Last of Us Part 2 3 23.08%
FIFA 21 1 7.69%
Other 2 15.38%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Worst Game of 2020
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Joke list without Doom Eternal.

Final Fantasy VII or Assassins Creed Valhalla deserve to be on it too.

But the worst game of 2020, by far, has to be Ghost of Tsushima.

Careful you don't cut yourself on all that edge.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2020 04:41 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joke list without Doom Eternal.

Final Fantasy VII or Assassins Creed Valhalla deserve to be on it too.

But the worst game of 2020, by far, has to be Ghost of Tsushima.

You must be joking

Old Post Dec 28th, 2020 04:43 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Worst game I played this year was probably Battletoads. Nothing particularly wrong with it but just didn't feel good.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2020 04:54 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Valhalla probably was the worst game I played this year but then I only played 4

Last of Us Part II
Ghost of Tsushima
Death Stranding
AC Valhalla

Old Post Dec 28th, 2020 06:56 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by -Pr-
Careful you don't cut yourself on all that edge.
Hes only saying this because I called him on his shit taste about GOT in the off topic thread in the comic section. Then he came straight here to this thread and posted the YouTube vid laughing out loud the guy is so insecure and weak it’s laughable.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2020 09:56 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually posted the video here first.

I know reading time stamps is a little over your head, being a "I pick things up and put them down" lunk head.

Assuming you haven't been straight up lying, and the heaviest weights you pick up is that slice of cake, before it goes into your ever expanding ass.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2020 02:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You must be joking

Not about Doom Eternal.

That was bad, for reals.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2020 02:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

I actually posted the video here first.

I know reading time stamps is a little over your head, being a "I pick things up and put them down" lunk head.

Assuming you haven't been straight up lying, and the heaviest weights you pick up is that slice of cake, before it goes into your ever expanding ass.
you’re a insecure little weak man who’s full of shit.

Lol I’m ripped with muscle you complete idiot why do you think Bada said I’m the complete opposite to comic book guy as the my pics in the members thread prove., unlike you cuck for your sister.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2020 02:36 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Insane Titan
you’re a insecure little weak man who’s full of shit.

Lol I’m ripped with muscle you complete idiot why do you think Bada said I’m the complete opposite to comic book guy as the my pics in the members thread prove., unlike you cuck for your sister.

So a lunk head then. thumb up,

Old Post Dec 28th, 2020 02:45 PM
Insane Titan

So a lunk head then. thumb up,
you tell yourself whatever you need to feel safe and protect yourself you weak beta cuck. Come back to me when have your own 2 businesses in trades and see who’s the lunk head then. You work to support your sisters BF ffs, you’re a loser.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2020 03:09 PM
Impediment
Endless

How about we all shut the goddamn fuck up with the playground “No! You!” shit and stay on topic?!

Keep it up and I’ll ban people. This is NOT an elementary school.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2020 10:52 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
How about we all shut the goddamn fuck up with the playground “No! You!” shit and stay on topic?!

Keep it up and I’ll ban people. This is NOT an elementary school.

No arguments from me.

We're all a little stir crazy, I apologize.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2020 11:55 PM
Impediment
Endless

No arguments from me.

We're all a little stir crazy, I apologize.

👍🏻

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 12:05 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

On topic. I'm gonna say that, like someone else said, a lot of the games people would call the worst, were just plain disappointing instead.

-TLOU2 had a crap story (imo, and it was well below the standard of the first game narrative wise).
-RE3 Remake felt like half a game.
-Fifa 21 wasn't bad, it just wasn't much different from previous releases.
-Avengers came out too soon, and it suffered more because of bugs than anything else.

Haven't played AC Valhalla, but I can't imagine it being terrible.

If I had to pick one? Warcraft III Reforged was an absolutely massive bait and switch.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 05:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
On topic. I'm gonna say that, like someone else said, a lot of the games people would call the worst, were just plain disappointing instead.

-TLOU2 had a crap story (imo, and it was well below the standard of the first game narrative wise).
-RE3 Remake felt like half a game.
-Fifa 21 wasn't bad, it just wasn't much different from previous releases.
-Avengers came out too soon, and it suffered more because of bugs than anything else.

Haven't played AC Valhalla, but I can't imagine it being terrible.

If I had to pick one? Warcraft III Reforged was an absolutely massive bait and switch.

RE3 doesn't look so bad to me:

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 06:09 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

Ah yes, the good ol' modding scene.

Just a shame half the game felt like it was missing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 06:25 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Disliked what they did with Nemesis too, Should've been more like Mr X.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 06:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Would've been more honest if the RE3make was $40 or something instead of the full $60 price. With how soon it was releasing after the RE2 one, should've seen the signs that it would be halfassed, but people were too caught up in the hype & success of RE2R to really have any suspicions at the time. Even the Resistance mode I wanted to like, but was too hard to look the other way from the predatory model and progression system.

Whatever REmake we may get next, I'll wait to hear from word of mouth on the length and content before I consider picking up. They're not getting me like that again.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 07:06 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I still haven't touched Resistance even tho it came with RE3 Remake.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 07:20 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I give everything a chance in a game I have despite skepticism, but Resistance which only felt good on paper really should have just been Mercenaries; especially jarring when they brought back Tofu mode in the RE2make, but couldn't do the same for Mercs which debuted in RE3. Give the Mercenaries community a bone again, ffs.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 08:02 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote