KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Proud Boys to march on DC for Trump as Cruz leads 12 Republican election challenge

Proud Boys to march on DC for Trump as Cruz leads 12 Republican election challenge
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

These people are horrible.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 04:41 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

A bit cold for Hawaiian shirts, isn't it?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 04:52 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :yeslaughing Happy Dance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums...11#post17369273

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2021 07:33 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remind me did the proud boys march on DC?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 05:26 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yup, something happend. but now trumpers are trying to convince everyone that the insurrection and obvious coup attempt never happened. I wonder if they'll fool anyone

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 06:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

The leader of the proud boys was an fbi informant. That whole group is cucked.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 07:02 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ilikecomics
The leader of the proud boys was an fbi informant. That whole group is cucked.
you mean is after they leaned on him and mitigated charges with a deal.
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yup, something happend. but now trumpers are trying to convince everyone that the insurrection and obvious coup attempt never happened. I wonder if they'll fool anyone
No doubt the usual suspects who don't need convincing because... alt right reasons.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 07:16 PM
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
you mean is after they leaned on him and mitigated charges with a deal. No doubt the usual suspects who don't need convincing because... alt right reasons.

Still sounds like a betrayal of ideals. If you're going to go fight people in the zeitgeist of culture war, you have to be prepared to be leaned on by the feds.

I'm not made of tough stuff, therefore I read and battle with ideas.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 07:53 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still sounds like a betrayal of ideals. If you're going to go fight people in the zeitgeist of culture war, you have to be prepared to be leaned on by the feds.

I'm not made of tough stuff, therefore I read and battle with ideas.
when people see their liberty at risk they generally fold hard or soft. Nobody wants four walls and strangers.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 07:58 PM
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

when people see their liberty at risk they generally fold hard or soft. Nobody wants four walls and strangers.

Im not disagreeing, nor am I saying I'm a brave proud badass, just that the 'proud' boys should be held to a higher standard.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 08:39 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im not disagreeing, nor am I saying I'm a brave proud badass, just that the 'proud' boys should be held to a higher standard.
Why? I don't get you, their entire purpose is due to fear of the different, surely cowardice is a key part of the movement.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 08:45 PM
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why? I don't get you, their entire purpose is due to fear of the different, surely cowardice is a key part of the movement.

I understand the proud boys to be macho, manosphere types. They were sick of seeing weak, spaghetti armed people in all black uniforms beat people up and do property damage. Whether their perception of anti fa is correct or not, I wouldn't say it was out of fear, unless anti fa is doing what they do out of fear and not out of principle.
If that were the case for antifa to be cowards as well then Id agree to your framing that the proud boys are also cowards.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 09:07 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I understand the proud boys to be macho, manosphere types. They were sick of seeing weak, spaghetti armed people in all black uniforms beat people up and do property damage. Whether their perception of anti fa is correct or not, I wouldn't say it was out of fear, unless anti fa is doing what they do out of fear and not out of principle.
If that were the case for antifa to be cowards as well then Id agree to your framing that the proud boys are also cowards.
I don't think it's Antifa the proud boys fear. But you are right, both the proud boy leaders have turned out to be somewhat pathetic in hindsight. Whatever that says about their movement.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 09:23 PM
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think it's Antifa the proud boys fear. But you are right, both the proud boy leaders have turned out to be somewhat pathetic in hindsight. Whatever that says about their movement.

thumb up thumb up

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 09:57 PM
Adam_PoE

Nobody wants four walls and strangers.

(please log in to view the image)

That sounds like my Friday night, honey.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 02:46 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
(please log in to view the image)

That sounds like my Friday night, honey.
laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 10:49 AM