KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 'I just want 11,780 votes': Trump pressed Georgia to overturn Biden win.

'I just want 11,780 votes': Trump pressed Georgia to overturn Biden win.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

'I just want 11,780 votes': Trump pressed Georgia to overturn Biden win.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ndroidApp_Other

The transcript of the recording... Oh Lordy!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 08:13 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

God Trump should just off himself already.. Dude is mentally ill

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 08:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

[quickquote=17363437](auto quote)[/qluickquote]he is mad! But so are his cultists Bruce.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 09:10 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

This is the kind of thing people go to prison for. If it looks like a coup and quacks like a coup...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 09:15 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by truejedi
This is the kind of thing people go to prison for. If it looks like a coup and quacks like a coup...
Yup, I suspect he will pardon himself and all helpers prior to that happening though.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 09:20 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
[quickquote=17363437](auto quote)[/qluickquote]he is mad! But so are his cultists Bruce.

oh i agree

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 09:26 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Downstairsconve
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's 11,780 ****s worth are you sure you want that responsibility

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 09:31 PM
Downstairsconve is currently offline Click here to Send Downstairsconve a Private Message Find more posts by Downstairsconve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

This is the smoking gun. This is the one that he cannot spin, and if anyone chooses to believe the spin of his own voice trying to sway an election official... Geez. I won't argue with anyone who thinks this is ok, because you're either anti democracy, or brain damaged, and I pity you.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 10:38 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by truejedi
This is the smoking gun. This is the one that he cannot spin, and if anyone chooses to believe the spin of his own voice trying to sway an election official... Geez. I won't argue with anyone who thinks this is ok, because you're either anti democracy, or brain damaged, and I pity you.
Absolutely, this is a make or break point for America's political process in the eyes of the world.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 11:34 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

More fake news?

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 11:38 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
More fake news?
Trumps admitted to the call laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 11:40 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

You really should stop reposting fake news, pooty.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 11:42 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
You really should stop reposting fake news, pooty.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 11:43 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

poor broken ethneostarflyofbrooklyn no

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 11:46 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Funny, you and pooty are the ones acting like you've been broken, retard. I'm still working just fine. wink

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 11:47 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
poor broken ethneostarflyofbrooklyn no
Tonight has been productive the foray of the few from e-mommy has been hilariously simplistic.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 11:48 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just quit reposting fake news pooty and everything will be fine. smile

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 11:49 PM
Downstairsconve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quit pretending to be on my side ya cuck

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 11:51 PM
Downstairsconve is currently offline Click here to Send Downstairsconve a Private Message Find more posts by Downstairsconve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, I don't know you. You are just some loser posting under a sock account. Piss off. If you don't like reading my posts then ignore them , retard.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 11:53 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"reeeeeeeeeee!" laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 11:57 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote