KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 'I just want 11,780 votes': Trump pressed Georgia to overturn Biden win.

'I just want 11,780 votes': Trump pressed Georgia to overturn Biden win.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Dude, I don't know you. You are just some loser posting under a sock account. Piss off. If you don't like reading my posts then ignore them , retard.
Leave Surtur alone... shifty

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:00 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neon1234
Restricted

Account Restricted

Socking again Whirly?

And trying to pin it on Surtur.

Pathetic.

Joim KMC on Discord, it's a fun, laid back place to chat with people.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:02 AM
Neon1234 is currently offline Click here to Send Neon1234 a Private Message Find more posts by Neon1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Neon1234
Socking again Whirly?

And trying to pin it on Surtur.

Pathetic.
you so triggered Eon, and no, that's not me. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:03 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neon1234
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
you so triggered Eon, and no, that's not me. laughing out loud

It's not Surtur either.

I just asked him.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:05 AM
Neon1234 is currently offline Click here to Send Neon1234 a Private Message Find more posts by Neon1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

why do republicucks continue to support trump's obviously treasonous attempts to overthrow democracy? If they hate america so much, why don't they just gtfo?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:08 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, if it comes down to believing either Surtur or pooty I'll take the former anyday. Pooty is a habitual liar.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:10 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neon1234
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do Leftists constantly burn the American flag, and say America is a racist country?

If they hate america so much, why don't they gtfo?

Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not Surtur either.

I just asked him.
it's got Surts grubby socking fingers all over it. shifty
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
why do republicucks continue to support trump's obviously treasonous attempts to overthrow democracy? If they hate america so much, why don't they just gtfo?
because they are generally a little thick tbh.

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

look at how hard not-eon is trying to detail the topic of trump's illegal activities. weird

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:13 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

look at how hard not-eon is trying to detail the topic of trump's illegal activities. weird
Trump ligitamises their own inhumanity sadly. It's not a good look. History will not be kind to Trumpers.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:15 AM
Artol

Why do Leftists constantly burn the American flag, and say America is a racist country?

If they hate america so much, why don't they gtfo?

I don't think they constantly burn the flag, flags are expensive and leftists are often broke. But sometimes they burn the flag to make a political point about nationalism, free speech, the foolishness of sacred idols like a flag or in protest to specific US policies.

They often say the US is racist, because there are a lot of things that fit their definition of racist in the contemporary United States. And I think we don't disagree that there has been a lot of racism, even state run racism, in the history of the United States.

In terms of getting out, that may be an option for some, but often it is difficult to do that. Additionally you can't really help where you are born and while you may disagree with many aspects of the local culture and the governments policies, you may still have a community you treasure, or like other aspects of the culture and government. I think everyone is just trying to improve things the way they think would be best for them and the people they consider their own.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:15 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Trump ligitamises their own inhumanity sadly. It's not a good look. History will not be kind to Trumpers.

history is never kind to fascists

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:22 AM
Artol

history is never kind to fascists

I don't think that's true. Especially if they win.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:27 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

their reign always ends in their utter defeat and humiliation

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:28 AM
Neon1234
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obama was Fascist Lite and history has been kind to him.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:28 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

more pathetic derailment attempts from not-eon the not-fascist

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:29 AM
Artol

their reign always ends in their utter defeat and humiliation

Why? Because that happened to Hitler and Mussolini? I'd be careful to derive a certainty from a few examples.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:35 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Artol
Why? Because that happened to Hitler and Mussolini? I'd be careful to derive a certainty from a few examples.

give me an example of a fascist dictatorship which didn't end in utter humiliation. if not, then you're not successfully contradicting my statement

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:38 AM
Artol

give me an example of a fascist dictatorship which didn't end in utter humiliation. if not, then you're not successfully contradicting my statement

Well Franco died peaceful as an old man and the VP of the United States and the President of the European Commission attended his funeral. Pinochet also died of natural causes, though admittedly he was being investigated for tax fraud at the end of his life. I guess we will see what happens to people like Victor Orban, Putin (if you want to call him fascist) and the PiS party in Poland.

Bolsonaro seems more like a clown, not sure his reign willl last very long.

I'd just caution against believing that fascism is destined to fail just because we had the great luck that it has generally failed and Democracy has prevailed at least in the West. That's not a rule of nature, and there could be a long lasting powerful fascist regime we could suffer under imo.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:45 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I don't think putin is a fascist. totalitarian thug, yes

fascism has not been successful in the long term, ever. dying before ones deposition does not make a successful fascist dictatorship

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jan 4th, 2021 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 12:49 AM