KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 'I just want 11,780 votes': Trump pressed Georgia to overturn Biden win.

'I just want 11,780 votes': Trump pressed Georgia to overturn Biden win.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neon1234
Cry more.

Yeah, he's acting like a big crybaby, alright. And this forum is a safe space for fragile snowflakes like him and his wittle butt buddies Bashy and Robbie so he has literally zero room to be talking.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 09:28 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
but it's actually fun, laid back, and just a place to chat with people. laughing out loud

Dude, someone else is now PMing copy/paste of the text, it's KMC Trumpers talking about me, you and Whirls, but a whole lot of me. I am flattered. Honestly though, I am glad they found their safe little echo chamber.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 09:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
it's KMC Trumpers talking about me, you and Whirls

wow nobody saw that coming. voltron sure fooled everyone laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 09:47 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neon1234
Restricted

Account Restricted

but it's actually fun, laid back, and just a place to chat with people. laughing out loud

(please log in to view the image)

Joim KMC on Discord, it's a fun, laid back place to chat with people.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 09:50 PM
Neon1234 is currently offline Click here to Send Neon1234 a Private Message Find more posts by Neon1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

wow nobody saw that coming. voltron sure fooled everyone laughing out loud
Want to see the screen shots of the PMs?

I will edit out the person's name as PMs are private, he or she can come forward on their own if they wish.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 09:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

tbh i couldn't possibly care less.

besides, they've been hugboxing off-forum the whole time. only difference is now they're out of the closet and use discord

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 09:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well said and fair enough.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 10:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

'Easily, provably false': Georgia elections official refutes Trump's baseless claims of fraud – live

GA election official just dressed down Trump and every Trumper. Nice. *Video link embedded*

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 10:14 PM
truejedi

I cannot believe anyone can pretend to care about election integrity, and hear a phone call like that, and just keep on supporting that traitor...

How do those brains even work?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 11:10 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ndroidApp_Other

The transcript of the recording... Oh Lordy!

Looks pathetic, I'll grant.

Criminal? From the article, I don't see any real threats, or much beyond Trump refusing to accept the reality of the situation.

Its definitely a bad look. Not that he really has any image left to protect.

But hey, at least he can say he got through four years. For a buffoon who was probably just spitting into the wind in June 2015, he got something most fatcats can only dream about. Michael Bloomberg's blood pressure spikes every time he thinks about it, I can guarantee that.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 11:27 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by cdtm
Looks pathetic, I'll grant.

https://ix.cnn.io/audio/20210102-tr...-phone-call.mp3

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 11:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
'Easily, provably false': Georgia elections official refutes Trump's baseless claims of fraud – live

GA election official just dressed down Trump and every Trumper. Nice. *Video link embedded*

it's embarrassing for the whole nation. trump is like some crazy ex making a scene and america be like

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 12:13 AM
cdtm

it's embarrassing for the whole nation. trump is like some crazy ex making a scene and america be like

Bets on whether Twitter immediately bans his account upon leaving office?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 12:22 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

He makes them too much money.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 12:34 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Bets on whether Bitchute makes him their mascot, then. smile

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 12:36 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's been fun watching Trump lose for the last 2 months. Less than a month to go then he'll be gone and just another dimwitted twitter troll again sad

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 03:35 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/04/poli...ries/index.html

This guy just going down the list calling out lie after lie was kinda a fun thing to see. Down to just real nuts believing this stuff, and it's more sad than irritating. I feel downright bad for them at this point.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 04:15 AM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

You can't trust the media
You can't trust the lower courts
You can't trust the state courts
You can't trust the SCOTUS
You can't trust RINOs
You can't trust the poll workers
You can't trust the voters
You can't trust the electors
You can't trust any ex-WH officials
You can't trust Barr
You can't trust the FBI
You can't trust the DOJ
You can't trust anyone who legitimizes the election

But you can trust trump.

Think about that for a minute and you'll figure out how absolutely stupid that is.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 04:55 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by truejedi
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/04/poli...ries/index.html

This guy just going down the list calling out lie after lie was kinda a fun thing to see. Down to just real nuts believing this stuff, and it's more sad than irritating. I feel downright bad for them at this point.
Yeah, only trolls like Ethneo, Surt and Co. Pretend to believe in "Stop the Steal".

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 06:22 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

New Records Show Trump Pressed AZ to Not Certify Results Too

Team Trump leaned heavily on Georgia officials in January, including a phone conversation in which Trump himself told Georgia's Republican secretary of state that he wanted someone to "find" enough votes to flip the state in his favor, the will of the voters be damned.

This deeply-scandalous misconduct is the subject of an ongoing criminal probe in Georgia, where members of a grand jury are hearing evidence about the efforts of Trump to intervene in the state's vote count, which may yet lead to charges.

But as the Associated Press reported Friday, what happened in Georgia was not an isolated incident:

"Newly released records show the top Republicans in Arizona's largest county dodged calls from Donald Trump and his allies in the aftermath of the 2020 election, as the he sought to prevent the certification of Joe Biden's victory in key battleground states. The records—including voicemails and text messages—shed light on another state where Trump, his attorneys, and others mounted a behind-the-scenes pressure campaign on Republican officials overseeing elections."

There is a recording, for example, of Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman Clint Hickman receiving a call shortly before midnight in early January. "Hello, sir. This is the White House operator I was calling to let you know that the president's available to take your call if you're free," the White House operator said in a voicemail. "If you could please give us a call back, sir, that'd be great. You have a good evening."

Hickman dodged Trump's outreach, understandably assuming that he would engage in an improper lobbying campaign about changing election results.

"I had seen what occurred in Georgia and I was like, 'I want no part of this madness and the only way I enter into this is I call the president back,'" Hickman said.

And it was not just Trump. Rudy Giuliani, in his capacity as Trump's lawyer, also made multiple calls to members of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2021 08:03 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote