KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 'I just want 11,780 votes': Trump pressed Georgia to overturn Biden win.

'I just want 11,780 votes': Trump pressed Georgia to overturn Biden win.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

He’d still lose

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 08:07 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Texts Show Frauditers Knew Claims Were Lies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Communications between subcontractors, invoices, and a host of other records related to the state Senate's self-styled audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County must be released as public records after the Arizona Supreme Court declined to hear Senate President Karen Fann's appeal of an appellate court ruling.

The Arizona Court of Appeals ruled last month that documents requested by the watchdog group American Oversight are public records, regardless of whether the Senate has possession of them, upholding a lower court ruling. Fann (R-Prescott) appealed, but the Supreme Court on Tuesday denied her petition to review the Court of Appeals' decision.

That means the Senate, along with Cyber Ninjas and other subcontractors, must release a cache of records that could shine extensive light on the inner workings of the review that Fann ordered of the election.

A Michigan lawyer steeped in conspiracy theories helped write the Cyber Ninjas' final report to the Arizona Senate on its 2020 election "audit" and pushed to include false claims of fraud. Stefanie Lambert, who led efforts to access voting machines in four states, wanted Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan to say the review found evidence that fake ballots were cast in Maricopa County's election, newly unredacted text messages show.

Lambert repeatedly sought to include the bogus information even as Logan told her in private texts the claims were meritless. Logan told her that claims of fraud she wanted to include did not hold water, texts show. She did not like that response. "You are killing me," Lambert wrote in a text. "You need to do this." The exchange is among 1,484 texts Logan sought to hide from the public by blacking out the contents. But a technical error allows for anyone to erase the redactions.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2023 05:37 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

From Trump on down, every Trumper knows the 2020 election was not stolen. They just have to push it to justify their attempts at cheating and to cope with Trump's embarrassing loss.

Some of those posts in this thread aged wonderfully.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 27th, 2023 05:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

And now we have an election denier as Speaker of the House.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2023 12:11 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The Republican party wasn't moving closer to sanity and normalcy, they've been hard steering in the opposite direction since at least 2016.

Now whatever moderate Republicans are left in the House, they have to deal with an election denier and traitor who "literally" believes everything in the Bible (his own words) and wants to make laws based on that.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2023 04:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Robtard licks his wife's ass then does anal on her then excuses himself so he can suck gigalo dick to **** him up the ass. Then he can shit regularly, I'm guessing.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 10:29 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The first ten words are correct.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 04:11 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Well, do what you and your wife like, I guess.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 04:21 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Robtard
The first ten words are correct.

The last 11 are about me.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 07:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The last 11 are about me.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 07:21 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Well, you do what you and whomever like too, Adam_POE.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 07:55 PM