KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Protestors Breach Capital Building

Protestors Breach Capital Building
Started by: Newjak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a coup

“I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!” Trump said.

He is scum

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:20 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

My sig is looking more and more possible.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:24 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

A woman is now being treated for gunshot wounds to the chest.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:24 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
A woman is now being treated for gunshot wounds to the chest.
I am sickened, I just read that. Ffs... this is a coup.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:25 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Although I think this could be running out of momentum. Hopefully they are getting tired and I don't think enough people joined in the surge into the building.

Trump is scum but he and his supporters are similar in one way for sure. They like to boast but when presented with the actual acts they aren't as strong or dedicated.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:26 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I am sickened, I just read that. Ffs... this is a coup.

It's a bunch of idiot larpers. They can't do shit about the results.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:27 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Although I think this could be running out of momentum. Hopefully they are getting tired and I don't think enough people joined in the surge into the building.

Trump is scum but he and his supporters are similar in one way for sure. They like to boast but when presented with the actual acts they aren't as strong or dedicated.
Yup, agree totally. They are vile though, I've been listening to and reading their bigoted sickness for 4 years, it now stands revealed. I think he has to be held accountable for closure.

Adam Kinzinger, a Republican congressman, described Donald Trump’s tweet to his supporters storming the US Capitol as “cowardice.”

Speaking to CNN, the Illinois congressman called on the president to acknowledge his defeat in the presidential race and allow the electoral college vote count to move forward.

Trump’s former acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, also said the president needed to instruct his supporters to “go home.”

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:29 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Just heard from NBC the lady was shot by one of the law enforcement agencies in the building.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:29 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Who's surprised at this, really?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:30 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

@Whirly you got it exactly right.

Trump needs to admit defeat. That would be the best thing moving forward.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:31 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

What a bunch of ****ing idiots. Why is it so hard for these retards to accept the fact he lost??? Are they really living in another reality where they can't process the election results? Lmao

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:32 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Quincy
Who's surprised at this, really?
I'm not but at the same time I am it's insane.

He has to go Newjak. Right I'm out of here this is actually making me quite angry, when I think of how people have propagated and promoted this piece of shit.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It is, many mad extremists methinks. Something almost certainly will happen. It's awful, the writing has been on the wall for months. Trump did this. Any blood is on he and his pals hands.

Trump incites Trumpers to violence and then washes his hands of it like a true coward.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trump said today at his alt-right rally that he would never concede and would never accept he lost. So that's not going to happen.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Trump incites Trumpers to violence and then washes his hands of it like a true coward.
How much blood if people try and arrest him.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

That's not going to happen, he's unfortunately still the sitting POTUS. If the Republicans in Congress grew a spine (they won't) and did a quick impeachment, Trump could be removed.

But that will never happen, so we have another two weeks of this shit-clown-show because Trump won't concede, keeps inciting his people up and there's some Republicans in Congress who actively feed it, like the 12 lead by Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley.

Do wonder what Cruz, Hawley and the other 10 objectors feel like now, after the capital has been taken over by domestic terrorist.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:40 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Apparently CNN is reporting that Aides to the President have been urging him to put out a stronger statement but Trump has refused.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:41 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

A woman was shot in the neck by police and rushed out on a stretcher.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:44 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Robtard
That's not going to happen, he's unfortunately still the sitting POTUS. If the Republicans in Congress grew a spine (they won't) and did a quick impeachment, Trump could be removed.

But that will never happen, so we have another two weeks of this shit-clown-show because Trump won't concede, keeps inciting his people up and there's some Republicans in Congress who actively feed it, like the 12 lead by Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley.

Do wonder what Cruz, Hawley and the other 10 objectors feel like now, after the capital has been taken over by domestic terrorist.
I'm sure they only care because they were put in possible danger.

After this their own personal gain will still be the highest priority.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:45 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

There will be riots over that now too.

Unless she was white.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 08:45 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote