KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who were the raiders of Capitol Hill?

Who were the raiders of Capitol Hill?
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Indeed, enjoy your racism, you racist ****.

supporting free speech=/=racism

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 04:46 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Yup, and I'd be happy about it, **** the racists. **** ignorance.

Edit: Dw, I'd likely be assassinated before I ever came into some position of power, thats what happens to people who rise up against ignorance.

Tyrants do have the nasty tendency of being assassinated. I wonder why?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 04:48 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Tyrants do have the nasty tendency of being assassinated. I wonder why?
Tyrants like MLK, gotcha.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 04:51 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I must've missed where MLK was locking up people for merely expressing racist thoughts. Don't remember learning about that in school.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 04:51 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by ares834
supporting free speech=/=racism
I mean not really. Stopping racism is just removing certain forms of free speech.

It's only hurting racists, isn't it? Why should I care about people who're ignorant and refuse to show respect to people of other cultures?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 04:52 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Tyrants like MLK, gotcha.

MLK, the guy wanted to throw people in jail for hurting the feefees of some activist group?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 04:53 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I must've missed where MLK was locking up people for merely expressing racist thoughts. Don't remember learning about that in school.
What benefit would there be to letting people express their racist, ignorant thoughts?

What benefit is there to letting someone go on the internet, find someone who is black, and going "stupid ****** stupid ****** stupid ******".

Or letting some ******* run around on the street harassing black men because they're allowed, since "free speech",

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 04:54 AM
Jmanghan

MLK, the guy wanted to throw people in jail for hurting the feefees of some activist group?
No, I just think racism needs to be stopped, and yeah, if throwing people in jail every time they say the N-Word is the only way to stop it, then go for it.

There's no benefit to being ignorant.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 04:55 AM
Jmanghan

Or how about people who get tried whenever they tell someone to kill themselves and they actually do it. Then they look shocked when they get in trouble for it.

Here's an idea, nationwide ban on that shit. Don't coddle the masses but don't let them run around being ignorant little *****.

I get my ideas aren't good ways, but there is no "good" way to stop ignorance and racism, only forceful ways, no?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 04:58 AM
ares834

What benefit would there be to letting people express their racist, ignorant thoughts?

What benefit is there to letting someone go on the internet, find someone who is black, and going "stupid ****** stupid ****** stupid ******".

Or letting some ******* run around on the street harassing black men because they're allowed, since "free speech",

The benefit is that the gov't has no say on what people are allowed to say. Good or bad.

And you can be charged for harassing people. So no, it's not "allowed".

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 04:59 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

No, I just think racism needs to be stopped, and yeah, if throwing people in jail every time they say the N-Word is the only way to stop it, then go for it.

There's no benefit to being ignorant.

Then best be prepared to throw tens of millions of people in jail, many of whom would be black. Creating a ruthless police state that suppresses civil liberties is a small price to pay to prevent someone from saying the N-word, is it not? You are basically prescribing decapitation as a cure for a headache.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 05:00 AM
Jmanghan

The benefit is that the gov't has no say on what people are allowed to say. Good or bad.

And you can be charged for harassing people. So no, it's not "allowed".
So basically "you can't force people to change, they have to do it on their own, if they don't, tough shit, you'll just have to deal with them."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 05:02 AM
ares834

So basically "you can't force people to change, they have to do it on their own, if they don't, tough shit, you'll just have to deal with them."

Uhh... Yes. lol

That's not the gov'ts job. They are not the thought police and thank god for that.

Last edited by ares834 on Jan 10th, 2021 at 05:11 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 05:05 AM
Jmanghan

Uhh... Yes. lol

That's not the gov'ts job. They are not the thought police and thank god for that.

I mean I, people in general, need to do something. -Shrugs- Just my thoughts on it.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 05:16 AM
Adam_PoE

Why would he be arrested for that? Unless the banner did not belong to him?

He stole it from a church, and set it on fire.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 10:24 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neon1234
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup, and I'd be happy about it, **** the racists. **** ignorance.

Edit: Dw, I'd likely be assassinated before I ever came into some position of power, thats what happens to people who rise up against ignorance.

Spotted the Fascist.

Joim KMC on Discord, it's a fun, laid back place to chat with people.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 10:26 PM
Neon1234 is currently offline Click here to Send Neon1234 a Private Message Find more posts by Neon1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

this is the best explanation i can think of.

https://youtu.be/BysLCCLdWKA

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 10:50 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Democrats do that all the time.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2021 02:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Raptor22
this is the best explanation i can think of.

https://youtu.be/BysLCCLdWKA
Well-put... I still think it's ****ed up but I was kind of out of line.

But yeah thats the reason for my extremism, it DOES make my blood boil, lol.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2021 04:47 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

It goes against the first amendment that gets conveniently forgotten when talking about media outlets that dare to question the dear leader or sporting figures wishing to express themselves

Old Post Jan 11th, 2021 07:09 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote