KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » So Long, America!

So Long, America!
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
You and DDM are about the only two leftists I've run across who aren't filled with seething hatred for conservatives/Trump-voters.

Hey thanks man I'm super tolerant.

Except when it comes to Robtard. That dude is the WORST.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 07:23 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh wait, I guess there is also Silent Master and Tulsi Gabbard.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 07:24 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

You and DDM are about the only two leftists I've run across who aren't filled with seething hatred for conservatives/Trump-voters.
What about me?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 07:33 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

yeah, what about Blake? the blakemeister, blakerino, blakeman, blakerson.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 07:40 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
yeah, what about Blake? the blakemeister, blakerino, blakeman, blakerson.
Mr. Blake

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 07:45 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Sorry to disappoint you, commie scumbag.

Covid will never get me and even if it ever does I will overcome it , guaranteed, as over 99% of the folks who get it do. Hell, for all I know I could have had it already and didn't know it and am now either immune or at least much more resistant to getting it. Hell, I am basically immortal anyway. What, you mean you didn't know? LOL.

Unlike leftist snowflakes like you, it doesn't frighten me one iota or make me alter how I live my life.. It's a joke of a virus, despite the media's fearmongering propaganda about how it is basically the worst thing to come along since the bubonic plague lmao.

But it's nice to see a so-called "liberal" showing just how "loving" and "tolerant" he really is by wishing his political adversaries to suffer and die from a disease. wink

Going on 419K deaths in the US today, which marks the one year anniversary of the first diagnosed case.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

So no, covid-19 is not a "little flu" like you people have been claiming all along.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 21st, 2021 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 08:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Covid deniers still exist? Wow.

I thought theyd all converted to Anti-Lockdown and Anti-Vaccine nuts.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 08:51 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They don't often convert, they just take on more nonsense beliefs until that's all they have.

"George Soros and Bill Gates created the virus in cahoots with China to stop Donald Trump from winning, promote Communism and to push vaccines so the government can track, poison and/or control you, but the virus isn't deadly as 99.99999999% of reported deaths are all fake news put out by the Liberal media."

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 09:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Robtard
They don't often convert, they just take on more nonsense beliefs until that's all they have.

"George Soros and Bill Gates created the virus in cahoots with China to stop Donald Trump from winning, promote Communism and to push vaccines so the government can track, poison and/or control you, but the virus isn't deadly as 99.99999999% of reported deaths are all fake news put out by the Liberal media."
Yeah it's like they want to keep their original beliefs so they just move the goal posts to meet their original belief.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 02:57 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Given China also doesnt have a National Health Service, and loves showing off its military might, it would be a suitable replacement.
China sucks.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 03:10 PM
rudester
Tommy

Biden is a man. Trump is a boy.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 03:39 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

They're old as dirt.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 03:47 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

Re: So Long, America!

We were the top dog on the world stage since WW2 and were the single greatest nation in the history of the world. Sadly, that will slowly start to come to an end beginning today at noon EST as the CCP puppet Biden is wrongly installed as the President of the United States.

Yes, it's BS that an illegitmate candidate who stole an election literally in front of everyone's faces will be sworn in but it is what it is and nothing can stop it now.

We can all expect our God-given individual rights to be taken away from us under both a Biden and Harris presidency.... wish that a Biden presidency would just be yet another Obama term (which would suck for sure, but nothing which we couldn't overcome) but it will be much worse than that.

Prepare for wide open borders, Electoral College being done away with (which wouldn't help us anyway when democrats are engaging in such widespread cheating as they did in last election), courts being packed, China going right back to f***ing us over again, medical tyrrany of dangerous vaccines being pushed onto everyone, and in general just an overall totalitarian tyrranical government.

And the leftist retards who were comparing Trump to Hitler for the past four years will get a huge reality check when they see what Biden or Harris will do to our rights/liberties. They will be longing for the days of Trump just saying (what they perceived) as "mean words" and getting extra scoops of ice cream and simply criticizing the lying media.

As someone who honorably served his country in the US Navy for about 3 years in the early 90's, I am truly saddened to see so many of my fellow so-called "Americans" celebrating the coming fall of America.

The United States of America:

Born: July 4, 1776

Died (or at least begun the process of it): January 20, 2021.

So long, America.... you will be sorely missed by true American patriots.

Who's the Snowflake now?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 12:20 AM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
They're old as dirt.
true, but Biden is better

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 01:27 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure, if you hate America and wanna see it fall then yeah, Biden is "better" lol.

But Trump was far better for the well-being of America. Anyone who can't see that is either blind, dumb, or a communist (which is the same thing as being dumb, pretty much).

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 12:55 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump was the greatest president America has had for at least the past 50 years, that's a fact.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jan 23rd, 2021 at 01:02 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 12:58 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
why are you still here, felicia?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 01:52 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Trump was the greatest president America has had for at least the past 50 years, that's a fact.

I dont think you know what a Fact is.

Ill give you an example of an Actual Fact: Americans voted Trump out after one term.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 02:03 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

It's not. If you meant worst president doing the worst things though, then yes.

Everything he did was evil.

Most Evil man doing evil things supported by evil people who want to destroy America in the last fifty years would be more accurate.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 02:18 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

The bastard only lasted a single term. I'm ashamed I supported him in '16 because he's been so embarrassing.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 05:34 PM