KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » So Long, America!

So Long, America!
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

I don't even really remember neon. what was his avvy? It's how I differentiate you guys.

Which is why I'm constantly changing mine in order to be EVASIVE

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 11th, 2021 08:09 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It was a picture of two dicks coming together... facing each other. But they're one. With... With a sun and a moon below. Black Sun. Black Moon.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 11th, 2021 08:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

This is actually pretty simple. Pr allowed the change, didn't talk to Impediment, and Impediment banned neon when he popped up as a sock.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2021 11:04 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon too

We were all laughing over on Discord about how I'd fooled you all I was Canadian.

5D chess leftist losers!

Scribbs and I have been laughing about you losers.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2021 11:54 PM
Eon too is currently offline Click here to Send Eon too a Private Message Find more posts by Eon too Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you fooled everyone, not-not-eon.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 12:22 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ the mods perma- banning Neon for supposedly being a sock when there are tons of others on the forum who have socks but are still around. Like pooty/whirly, for instance. Why does he get to stay while Neon gets banned? Oh, that's right, because Neon is a right-winger and the mods are about as unbiased and fair as the liars at CNN and MSNBC lol.

See now why Discord is so much better than this shithole?
Impediment is an outspoken Trump supporter, you people and your victim complexes are hilarious. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 12:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Well then if it's their behavior then that is what they should get banned for, not for being a sock.

Though honestly, when I think of people on the forum who have a behavior problem Neon is most certainly not one of them. He was one of the most calm and level-headed people here, imo.

He certainly wasn't one of those who made dozens of troll threads per week like a certain someone.

*coughwhirlycough*
Yeah, he was a retard but that isn't really a bannable offense, I agree. thumb up

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 12:27 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of forum posters with behavior problems, I would put Nemebro right up there with posters like Adam, Bashy, and pooty/whirly.

The dude (or dudette, I'm still unsure of his/her gender; not that it matters of course, he/she is a punk ass loser either way) routinely tells people to go kill themselves. If that isn't anti-social behavior I don't know what is.

He/she gets the kiddie gloves from the mods though because she/he is a sad little lefty loser and so gets sympathy.... so sad, and pathetic. sad

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Feb 12th, 2021 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 01:43 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what if there is indeed selective bias; but instead of left/right political bias, they're actually biased against compulsive whiners who make a full time career out of breaking moderator balls.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 01:52 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh shit, thanks for posting bashy to remind me that you're one of those childish, anti-social posters I was talking about. I had forgotten about you, little one.

My apologies I didn't mention you by name.... I know how you must feel to be left out. Not to worry though, I just updated my post to add your name. smile

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 01:57 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no, you're right of course. imp and bada are definitely closet communist anrifas and supporters of white male genocide.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 02:17 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was i fooled?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 05:03 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Eon too
We were all laughing over on Discord about how I'd fooled you all I was Canadian.

5D chess leftist losers!

(please log in to view the image)

Funny how anyone can go on the Discord and see this isn't true, lol. But... okay. Keep doing your weird thing, if it so pleases you.
Originally posted by Blakemore
Was i fooled?
xyz, you're literally on the Discord. I feel like you might have noticed this if it'd happened.

Last edited by Scribble on Feb 12th, 2021 at 09:22 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 09:20 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by Eon too

5D chess leftist losers!

Whirly is that you?

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 11:39 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
(please log in to view the image)

Funny how anyone can go on the Discord and see this isn't true, lol. But... okay. Keep doing your weird thing, if it so pleases you.
xyz, you're literally on the Discord. I feel like you might have noticed this if it'd happened.
refresh my memory

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 11:56 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
no, you're right of course. imp and bada are definitely closet communist anrifas and supporters of white male genocide.

thumb up

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2021 09:36 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Alternative Theory: Ehneo still can't handle that Trump lost hard and the coup failed, so he lashes out like a child.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 16th, 2021 01:20 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bust_a_nut

We were the top dog on the world stage since WW2 and were the single greatest nation in the history of the world. Sadly, that will slowly start to come to an end beginning today at noon EST as the CCP puppet Biden is wrongly installed as the President of the United States.

Yes, it's BS that an illegitmate candidate who stole an election literally in front of everyone's faces will be sworn in but it is what it is and nothing can stop it now.

We can all expect our God-given individual rights to be taken away from us under both a Biden and Harris presidency.... wish that a Biden presidency would just be yet another Obama term (which would suck for sure, but nothing which we couldn't overcome) but it will be much worse than that.

Prepare for wide open borders, Electoral College being done away with (which wouldn't help us anyway when democrats are engaging in such widespread cheating as they did in last election), courts being packed, China going right back to f***ing us over again, medical tyrrany of dangerous vaccines being pushed onto everyone, and in general just an overall totalitarian tyrranical government.

And the leftist retards who were comparing Trump to Hitler for the past four years will get a huge reality check when they see what Biden or Harris will do to our rights/liberties. They will be longing for the days of Trump just saying (what they perceived) as "mean words" and getting extra scoops of ice cream and simply criticizing the lying media.

As someone who honorably served his country in the US Navy for about 3 years in the early 90's, I am truly saddened to see so many of my fellow so-called "Americans" celebrating the coming fall of America.

The United States of America:

Born: July 4, 1776

Died (or at least begun the process of it): January 20, 2021.

So long, America.... you will be sorely missed by true American patriots.

Nah, it's actually Republicans that are destroying America.

Glad Biden has triggered you.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2021 04:19 PM
bust_a_nut is currently offline Find more posts by bust_a_nut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Alternative Theory: Ehneo still can't handle that Trump lost hard and the coup failed, so he lashes out like a child.
so what else is new? Snow is white and cold?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2021 06:55 PM