KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » CW Superman & Lois

CW Superman & Lois
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Lois's boss is kind of a one trick pony.

Lois could have been a blogger or Youtuber, and just phased her out completely.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 03:16 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Was that William Shatner?

A.C. Peterson.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 08:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Edge's speech about holding back not to break people made me think of Superman's speech in JLU against Darkseid. The whole world made of cardboard bit.

I really feel bad for Jonathan through this whole season though. So much is thrust upon him that he's really not prepared for and you can see how its weighing so much on him. Keeping secrets, being used by the girl, unable to follow his one passion in football.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 05:00 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i just wanna know when jordan has to use his powers in defense of his gf

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 03:23 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Now that they are dating, guess it will be time for that CW drama of breaking up over dumb things. Pull some Invincible dating drama.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 04:26 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kento
Edge's speech about holding back not to break people made me think of Superman's speech in JLU against Darkseid. The whole world made of cardboard bit.

I really feel bad for Jonathan through this whole season though. So much is thrust upon him that he's really not prepared for and you can see how its weighing so much on him. Keeping secrets, being used by the girl, unable to follow his one passion in football.
Larry Niven

Have you ever thought about Superman’s romantic life? Like, really, really thought about it? Hard science fiction author Larry Niven did back in 1969, with his essay "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex." He takes physical intimacy with the superhero to hilarious — and scientifically accurate — extremes.

Without giving too much away, Niven breaks down the very real problems the not-so-real Kryptonian would have with intercourse. For example, “Electroencephalograms taken of men and women during sexual intercourse show that orgasm resembles ‘a kind of pleasurable epileptic attack.’ One loses control over one’s muscles.” Now picture this happening to someone with super strength, and you’ll see what Niven sees: the probability of either sudden death or endless sexual frustration.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2021 12:08 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Kento

He’s a tough kid, I’ll give him that.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2021 08:49 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The last episode was stunning.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2021 11:23 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this was a pretty good episode

Old Post Aug 12th, 2021 03:01 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
this was a pretty good episode

Haven’t watched it yet, but I will!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2021 01:25 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Decent season finale. This was simultaneously the Steel show too and Irons was great throughout.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2021 08:59 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

John probably ended up being my favourite character in the show by the end. And I dig the Steel armor and hammer, even if it constantly gave me Star Trek "shields down to 50%" vibes during fights.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Aug 19th, 2021 at 04:43 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 04:41 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
John probably ended up being my favourite character in the show by the end. And I dig the Steel armor and hammer, even if it constantly gave me Star Trek "shields down to 50%" vibes during fights.

Steel has been pretty likable which surprises me.
For some reason I didn’t expect him to be written well.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 08:48 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by riv6672
Steel has been pretty likable which surprises me.
For some reason I didn’t expect him to be written well.

Well, we did get this in the past...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 09:01 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Okay start for season 2. Mysterious earthquakes, etc.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2022 03:24 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

season premiere was decent. hopefully some good villains this season

Old Post Jan 13th, 2022 12:19 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
season premiere was decent. hopefully some good villains this season

Watching right now. Pretty good so far!
Is it bad that my first thought after [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the sub rescue was, “man I hope the crew doesn’t get executed for having had contact w. Supes”.
Kinda morbid I know.

Not sure if it’ll happen this ep. but Nat and Lois are really gonna have a blowout, aren’t they?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2022 12:27 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by riv6672
Watching right now. Pretty good so far!
Is it bad that my first thought after [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the sub rescue was, “man I hope the crew doesn’t get executed for having had contact w. Supes”.
Kinda morbid I know.

Not sure if it’ll happen this ep. but Nat and Lois are really gonna have a blowout, aren’t they?

they did but they make up

Old Post Jan 13th, 2022 04:07 AM
riv6672

I’m glad they didn’t drag it out!

And Supes really should have copyrighted his S.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2022 03:23 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Doomsday will be in season 2

Old Post Jan 14th, 2022 09:33 PM