KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Black Lives Matters nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Black Lives Matters nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ManInGrannyDung
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have the high ground in this instance, I'm in a position of power

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 06:36 AM
ManInGrannyDung is currently offline Click here to Send ManInGrannyDung a Private Message Find more posts by ManInGrannyDung Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ManInGrannyDung
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's in no position to bargain for who has the moral obligatory of first moves

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 06:37 AM
ManInGrannyDung is currently offline Click here to Send ManInGrannyDung a Private Message Find more posts by ManInGrannyDung Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ManInGrannyDung
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, this isn't a VR democracy where everyone gets their story to pan out for no reason purpose or benefit to each other whatsoever

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 06:38 AM
ManInGrannyDung
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is the harsh Military State of Saint Charles HR sex appeal obligations

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 06:38 AM
ManInGrannyDung
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 07:00 AM
cdtm

Oh no...

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-c...rained-marxist/

quote:
Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview, Breitbart News reported.

“The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,” she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.

“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,” Cullors added in the interview with Jared Ball of The Real News Network.

While promoting her book “When They Call You a Terrorist: A Black Lives Matter Memoir” in 2018, Cullors described her introduction to and support for Marxist ideology.

Literally face palming right now.

Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against Marxism really. I just hate the predictability of it. A Marxist social activist.. How boring.

Politics are boring and predictable

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2021 01:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FredHokk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im not rasist for sure, but it is really garbage

Old Post Mar 30th, 2021 07:17 PM
FredHokk is currently offline Click here to Send FredHokk a Private Message Find more posts by FredHokk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FredHokk
Im not rasist for sure, but it is really garbage
you misspelled "racist"

🤭

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2021 07:35 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote