KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which of these marvel abstracts can destroy a multiverse

Which of these marvel abstracts can destroy a multiverse
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHulkster

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Well he has.

Well he hasn't.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 08:07 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by GenghisJuan
Any Multiversal abstract or above could (I mean, they're meant to be on a Multiversal scale, so...). Maybe Franklin Richards because I think it was stated he could create a Multiverse, but he seems more consistently Universal. Molecule Man put a Multiverse in a box among other stuff, so he should be able to. Chaos King maybe but I've seen debate on if his feats were really just Universal. Phoenix Force is possibly Multiversal off of the scans I've been seeing in the past weeks. Scathan too if we believe Protege's hype.

Agreed for the most part. The debate against Chaos King reeks of hypocrisy IMO though.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 08:25 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenghisJuan
Definitely not a Wanker

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Agreed for the most part. The debate against Chaos King reeks of hypocrisy IMO though.

Interesting. Why would you say that?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 12:05 AM
GenghisJuan is currently offline Click here to Send GenghisJuan a Private Message Find more posts by GenghisJuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

Can Beyonder or Molecule Man do it?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 12:54 AM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by GenghisJuan
Interesting. Why would you say that?

Among other statements, Chaos King is specifically stated to have destroyed 98% of the Multiverse and they still want to dispute it. Yet, when World Forger tells Superman that he "destroyed my creation", they embrace that as meaning Superman literally destroys a multiverse solely as collateral damage from the force of his punch and nothing else.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 05:01 AM
MrMind

superman destroyed a multiverse

so did chaos king

both instances are multiverse

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 05:06 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Somehow Hulkster questioning Superman destroying multiverse but embraces Chaos King destroying multiverse without question. And when the debate questioning Chaos King's he thinks its hypocritical lol
Talk about hypocrisy

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Feb 1st, 2021 at 05:36 AM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 05:33 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

if they can see the irony, they wouldn't be the way they are

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 05:35 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Lol. Superman never destroyed a multiverse.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 08:04 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by carver9
I would say all of them except Franklin and Phoenix
Prove that any of them can destroy a multiverse (especially Galactus lmao).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 11:52 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Somehow Hulkster questioning Superman destroying multiverse but embraces Chaos King destroying multiverse without question. And when the debate questioning Chaos King's he thinks its hypocritical lol
Talk about hypocrisy

Where did I embrace Chaos King destroying multiverse without question lol?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 11:53 AM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Where did I embrace Chaos King destroying multiverse without question lol?

The very post that you posted in this thread
Among other statements, Chaos King is specifically stated to have destroyed 98% of the Multiverse and they still want to dispute it.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 11:59 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
The very post that you posted in this thread

Where is my opinion stated there? Plus, you left out the rest of the quote showing my purpose of comparing the difference between conclusions based off of single statements.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 12:15 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Where is my opinion stated there? Plus, you left out the rest of the quote showing my purpose of comparing the difference between conclusions based off of single statements.
Well, You said Chaos King is specifically stated to have destroyed 98% of the Multiverse and you also said the others is disputing it, Which indicating you agree Chaos King destroying multiverse and disagree the opposite side

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Feb 1st, 2021 at 12:28 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 12:22 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Just saw your edited post. I mean World Forger literally referred his multiverse as his masterpiece and Superman destroyed it, which literally stated on panel.Yet, you disputing this feat but not chaos king's confused

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 12:34 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman didn't destroy ANY "multiverse" It was already debunked too many times, it's a myth at this point. WF Hammers Out New Multiverses, it's when he strikes His Anvil They form. Superman Destroyed His Anvil/Hammer which Housed The New Multiverse. THAT was the Masterpiece, He attacked WF who 1.Didn't try to defend himself(Shocked Supes Escaped his Prison) 2.And Who was only knockef off his feet. disappointed his task wasn't completed.

Imagine I destroy That Solar system around That Cats neck on MIB and now I'm "Solar System tier"
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 01:15 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Galan007
WF had already created a fully functioning multiverse, which was an exact replica of the mainstream DC multiverse(albeit evolved), complete with the concept of Hypertime.

Had WF struck the Crisis Anvil during JL#25, it would have allowed him to replace the existing multiverse with HIS multiverse in one fell swoop, without the Judges of the Source becoming aware of the switcheroo and destroying him(that was the whole point of Mxy causing a crisis-event and allowing the Crisis Anvil to form.)

When Superman socked WF and obliterated the Anvil, his multiverse was effectively destroyed.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 01:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud I addressed that already in the previous thread, spamming ad nauseam doesn't make it true.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 01:32 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman didn't destroy ANY "multiverse" It was already debunked too many times, it's a myth at this point. WF Hammers Out New Multiverses, it's when he strikes His Anvil They form. Superman Destroyed His Anvil/Hammer which Housed The New Multiverse. THAT was the Masterpiece, He attacked WF who 1.Didn't try to defend himself(Shocked Supes Escaped his Prison) 2.And Who was only knockef off his feet. disappointed his task wasn't completed.

Imagine I destroy That Solar system around That Cats neck on MIB and now I'm "Solar System tier"

We've been through this multiple times Alberto. Im really tired of this debate.Besides, This isnt related to this thread. So I just quoted one of moderator posts
Originally posted by Galan007
WF had already created a fully functioning multiverse, which was an exact replica of the mainstream DC multiverse(albeit evolved), complete with the concept of Hypertime.

Had WF struck the Crisis Anvil during JL#25, it would have allowed him to replace the existing multiverse with HIS multiverse in one fell swoop, without the Judges of the Source becoming aware of the switcheroo and destroying him(that was the whole point of Mxy causing a crisis-event and allowing the Crisis Anvil to form.)

When Superman socked WF and obliterated the Anvil, his multiverse was effectively destroyed.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 01:38 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
lol just saw this. DS ninja'd me

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 01:45 PM