KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which of these marvel abstracts can destroy a multiverse

Which of these marvel abstracts can destroy a multiverse
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHulkster

quote: (post)
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Well, You said Chaos King is specifically stated to have destroyed 98% of the Multiverse and you also said the others is disputing it, Which indicating you agree Chaos King destroying multiverse and disagree the opposite side

Nothing on my post indicates my opinion. You're making an assumption.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 01:47 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

We've been through this multiple times Alberto. Im really tired of this debate.Besides, This isnt related to this thread. So I just quoted one of moderator posts

Except that's not what happened, you and Galan are both wrong point blank. straight up.

what you stans usually state is that Superman DIRECTLY destroyed the multiverse, which is a hard no. WF created the alt multiverse in order to lay it in order to fool the Judges/Hands into thinking this is the true evolved state. While Mxy and Batmite were unwritting reality on Prime Earth, that provided the Crisis energy/opportunity the WF needed (and a small time window) in order to hammer the anvil and set the alt universe.
By crash landing and hammering WF before he could do it, Superman ended up interrupting the process. The interruption is what caused the multiverse to be destroyed. No direct influence from Superman.
That's pretty much the gist of it. By interrupting WF, superman was pretty much indirectly responsible for the destruction of the multiverse. But he never directly punched/hammered/affected it. It's not up for dispute, period. How you feel about it is irrelevant, it will never be a "Feat".

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 01:50 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Just saw your edited post. I mean World Forger literally referred his multiverse as his masterpiece and Superman destroyed it, which literally stated on panel.Yet, you disputing this feat but not chaos king's confused

My post wasn't edited. If it was, it would be indicated under it. You quoted it and clipped out the second sentence.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 01:53 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Nothing on my post indicates my opinion. You're making an assumption.
So youre suggesting despite the comic specifically stated Chaos King destroyed 98% multiverse but still this feat is debatable?confused

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 01:54 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

We've been through this multiple times Alberto. Im really tired of this debate.Besides, This isnt related to this thread. So I just quoted one of moderator posts
So if someone use a crystal ball and create another earth, then I punch them in the face and destroy the ball and the new earth gets destroyed, that makes my punch earth destroying even though the destruction of the crystal ball caused the new earth to be destroyed?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 01:57 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

My post wasn't edited. If it was, it would be indicated under it. You quoted it and clipped out the second sentence.
Actually if you edited your posts quickly it wouldnt be indicated under it. Nevertheless, That isnt my point

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Feb 1st, 2021 at 02:10 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 01:58 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Except that's not what happened, you and Galan are both wrong point blank. straight up.

what you stans usually state is that Superman DIRECTLY destroyed the multiverse, which is a hard no. WF created the alt multiverse in order to lay it in order to fool the Judges/Hands into thinking this is the true evolved state. While Mxy and Batmite were unwritting reality on Prime Earth, that provided the Crisis energy/opportunity the WF needed (and a small time window) in order to hammer the anvil and set the alt universe.
By crash landing and hammering WF before he could do it, Superman ended up interrupting the process. The interruption is what caused the multiverse to be destroyed. No direct influence from Superman.
That's pretty much the gist of it. By interrupting WF, superman was pretty much indirectly responsible for the destruction of the multiverse. But he never directly punched/hammered/affected it. It's not up for dispute, period. How you feel about it is irrelevant, it will never be a "Feat".
Lets take this to discussion to Questions & Discussion thread. Like I said before this argument isnt related to this thread.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 02:12 PM
TheHulkster

Actually if you edited your posts quickly it would be indicated under it. Nevertheless, That isnt my point

I can't thumb type 34 words that fast. I never edited the post.

Either way, I'm not sure how Galen's post helps your argument. He says that by destroying the anvil, Superman effectively destroys the multiverse. No one disputes that the destruction if the multiverse is an effect of stopping WF. The dispute is with the notion that it's collateral damage from the force of his punch. The books editor explains what happens and his explanation does not contradict what is in the book.

https://ibb.co/7Y56hvR

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 02:31 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Either way, I'm not sure how Galen's post helps your argument. He says that by destroying the anvil, Superman effectively destroys the multiverse. No one disputes that the destruction if the multiverse is an effect of stopping WF. The dispute is with the notion that it's collateral damage from the force of his punch. The books editor explains what happens and his explanation does not contradict what is in the book.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just to point out though that Marino was only posting on his personal account, where his thoughts are his own and not those of DC...

(please log in to view the image)

So we can't really use that, as it becomes circular - you disagree with what Snyder thinks, a supporter of that feat would disagree with what Marino thinks etc etc...

All we have to go on is what is on panel, not what they may say in a Twitter or whatever.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 02:37 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by HumbleServant
Can Beyonder or Molecule Man do it?
Beyonder isn't in this thread.

Owen? Possibly, depending on which era you use, and how highly you feel comfortable extrapolating his feats.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 03:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

You being wrong is nice and all, but do you really believe this is the place to try and argue that topic *again*?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 04:16 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by JBL
So if someone use a crystal ball and create another earth, then I punch them in the face and destroy the ball and the new earth gets destroyed, that makes my punch earth destroying even though the destruction of the crystal ball caused the new earth to be destroyed?
I doubt you can do that to anyone that can create another earth.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 04:24 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Diesldude
I doubt you can do that to anyone that can create another earth.
Really? Loki can create a lot of things, Wrecker when he was just a regular human knocked him out by throwing his crowbar and hitting him.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 05:35 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wow. Asgardians sound weak....

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 05:41 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You being wrong is nice and all, but do you really believe this is the place to try and argue that topic *again*?

Maybe this isn't the place to debunk you again. So we'll move on.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 08:16 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I imagine the Living Tribunal and Peak Molecule Man could.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2021 08:52 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Re: Which of these marvel abstracts can destroy a multiverse

Originally posted by MrMind
an infinite multiverse

Galactus, In-Betweener, Chaos and Order, Living Tribunal, Scathan, Molecule Man, Eternity, Multi-Eternity, Death, Oblivion, First Firmament, Logos, Phoenix Force, Chaos King, Mad Jim Jaspers, Legion, Franklin Richards, Marquis of Death

All of them could potentially destroy a multiverse with time in a similar fashion to how Anti Monitor did, reality by reality.

Could any of them do it in a single burst of power or face the resisting powers of the multiverse en masse? Perhaps only First Firmament, Multi Eternity and Molecule Man prior to the restoration of the current multiverse. In current continuity Living Tribunal seems to have been demoted to a function of Multi Eternity. Possessing authority over Multi-Eternitys universal representations but his status in relation to Multi-Eternity himself has been muddied by Al Ewing's Ultimates run.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 04:51 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Anti Monitor didn't destroy multiverse reality by reality, his anti matter wave hit every reality at the exact same moment.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 05:29 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by abhilegend
Anti Monitor didn't destroy multiverse reality by reality, his anti matter wave hit every reality at the exact same moment.

I havent read that story in a long time but your response doesnt change the crux of my point so this will be one of those rare occasions where i'll take your word for it wink

But going back to my last post, all of them potentially could on a reality by reality basis.

But as my post details there are different tiers of multiversal destruction so as you go up the tiers the list filters down to just a few of the mentioned powers.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 05:36 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote