KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Morpheous Question

Morpheous Question
Started by: freemind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
freemind

Miffed Morpheous Question

I think morpheous knows or is something that we dont know about. One thing that bothered me Merovingion was suprised that neo stopped the bullets. But than I watched the 1st matrix again to see if I missed something. Neo said this "What are you saying? That I can dodge bullets."To which morpheous replied"No, i'm saying when your ready, you wont have to."Which means he knew that when Neo became the one he could stop bullets. Then I came to thinking wouldnt Merovingion, a program that was there for all of the matrix's know the one could stop bullets. But how would a man that has probably not even seen the last one judging by age know all this? So I was hoping you could answer this question for me. I would be grateful.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 01:57 AM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

dude its not that big of a deal that he acted surprised. what do u think thats gonna change somthing in the next movie? dont over anylize the movie becuz its just a movie.who cares if he woulda known he could stop bullets.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 05:22 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo is the SIX

|_()|_. stupid question! but i'll answer it N E ways based on what i think. Remember when the merovingian also said "ur predecessors were never this rude" when Neo said hes gunna take them? that means that all the Neos acted differently. The architect clearly pointed this out. This means that it is possible that the merovingian never saw the other 5 Neos stopp bullets b4.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 08:08 AM
Neo is the SIX is currently offline Click here to Send Neo is the SIX a Private Message Find more posts by Neo is the SIX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I simply think Neo is learning faster than the previous Ones. The Architect was surprised in the same way. The Merovingian probably did not think he had skill enough yet to stop bullets.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 11:08 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

There’s another thing. In M2 we learn, that the Oracle has been hiding out, and that the Keymaker had gone missing. It looks as if the previous Ones would chose their paths, return to the Oracle, meet the Keymaker and visit the Source much faster than Neo did. Six months have passed between the two movies, so that Neo could not only have been learning faster, he also had time to learn more.
Even if the Merovingian always kidnapped the Keymaker (why else would the previous Ones visit him?), it took longer this time, before Neo visited him.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 02:19 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Seth

I just think Morpheus know all of this because he is just saying what the Prophecy is saying... of course i have to agree with Neo is the SIX about the behaviour of Neo.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 05:14 PM
Lord_Seth is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Seth a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Seth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote