KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther runs the Gauntlet

Black Panther runs the Gauntlet
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marcssands14

Black Panther runs the Gauntlet

Fight to the death,H2H only. Does BP clear it?

1.Spider Man
2.Daredevil
3.Bullseye
4.Batman
5.Iron Fist

Old Post Feb 11th, 2021 10:55 PM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

No gear, pure h2h (so merely relying on their physicals), stops at 1.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2021 10:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

I love it, keep putting tiny dick parker in the first round OP

Old Post Feb 11th, 2021 11:08 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Hes gonna clear a small building when Parker yeets his ass.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2021 11:47 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMind
I love it, keep putting tiny dick parker in the first round OP

laughing out loud

marcs can't help it, he hungers for that micropenis

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 12:21 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Spidey should be last.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 12:29 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Spidey should be last.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 02:36 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Question

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Spidey should be last.

So your saying,Spiderman is better than Batman,Iron Fist and Daredevil
Iron Fist and will Blade wont pass him if he is the first contender? I find that hard to believe. What is SM's current power level? Because I consider BP a good fighter up there with Cap. Would Cap also lose to a bloodlusted SM?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 08:22 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He's a good fighter, yes, but Spidey is faster and way way stronger (not to mention more durable).

In a fight to the death?

I mean, he could just do this:
https://imgur.com/a/rIIZs

Old Post Feb 12th, 2021 08:44 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Smile

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He's a good fighter, yes, but Spidey is faster and way way stronger (not to mention more durable).

In a fight to the death?

I mean, he could just do this:
https://imgur.com/a/rIIZs

You're massively underestimating BP's reflexes. He would not let SP get close to him to do that

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 10:48 PM
marcssands14

Bump

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 10:48 PM
Vanguard

Id love seeing him fight any one of them. Some of them it wouldn’t be the first time.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 03:03 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by marcssands14
You're massively underestimating BP's reflexes. He would not let SP get close to him to do that

Spider-Man lives in the future. I believe that you’re actually underestimating him. Not to mention that being at the very least 30 times stronger than any one character in this thread means that his initial burst speeds make him that much faster than they are. That’s even before we get into how much harder he’d hit. Spider-Man doesn’t belong in this thread.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 07:44 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I'm not. Nice bump though laughing out loud

Stops hard at 1.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 08:08 AM
StyleTime

Saddest part is that this would actually be an interesting thread if he fixed the order.

Maybe remake the thread and put Spiderman last. Bullseye is definitely not number 3 on a hand to hand list like this either.

Last edited by StyleTime on Feb 28th, 2021 at 08:22 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 08:14 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

So your saying,Spiderman is better than Batman,Iron Fist and Daredevil
Iron Fist and will Blade wont pass him if he is the first contender? I find that hard to believe. What is SM's current power level? Because I consider BP a good fighter up there with Cap. Would Cap also lose to a bloodlusted SM?

The power level difference is the main thing. Spidey is at least 20 times stronger than any one of them, he should be faster and has precognition. All have shown capable of hanging with him in the books and even out showing, but never in a battle to the death.

https://ibb.co/kqttn97

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 12:25 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Kingpin has matched Cap and Daredevil and shown to be similarly skilled. He has also challenged Spidey in the past, yet an enraged Parker completely dominates him.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 01:30 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by StyleTime
Saddest part is that this would actually be an interesting thread if he fixed the order.

Maybe remake the thread and put Spiderman last. Bullseye is definitely not number 3 on a hand to hand list like this either.

On this list? No.

But Lester is a VERY underrated h2h fighter.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 01:45 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm not. Nice bump though laughing out loud

Stops hard at 1.

I don’t know about it stopping hard at 1. But I could see him losing to Spiderman. It’s been a while since I’ve seen TChalla lose to anyone lately and Ive been looking closely since 2016 or so.

He does things like this now.

(please log in to view the image)

KO that symbiote Rhino with one amped punch and then cleared the battlefield. He even has magic on his side when he chooses to use it.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 04:13 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

This thread is hand to hand only though.

Last edited by StyleTime on Feb 28th, 2021 at 04:21 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 04:18 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote