KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I was speaking about this sub. Additionally

I was speaking about this sub. Additionally
Started by: Weismart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Weismart

I was speaking about this sub. Additionally

Many of us who had an N64 played these games. The N64 also didn't have as much games as the PS1. So, it feels just like every N64 owner has a particular connection since they've all played the very same games. Also, what is wrong with me liking games that everyone else likes? I have a few underrated N64 games that I enjoy, too. I just didn't want to mention a lot of games.

I was speaking about this sub. Additionally, I understand that you didn't inquire, however, the rationale as to why Nintendo isn't popular here is due to the fact that most people don't even know that they still make gamesthey think they make shitty games for babies, or they believe those bootleg Mario games online are actual Nintendo games. Additionally, Nintendo products are extremely expensive here, and Nintendo stopped selling their products in Turkey following a year (I believe ) that the 3DS came out, and returned with the Change in late 2018. Everyone understands that it exists, it is simply not common. Some people even feel that Nintendo ripped off the XBOX or something. (N64 and Gamecube aren't) But like I said, people believe that Nintendo didn't make a system after all those. Also, most folks here think that realistic graphics make a game great. I used to get laughed at for liking Nintendo at school, but those children started enjoying it, also.

To be fair, it's not exactly accessible right now. The Switch and its games are not cheap either

If you want to know more about AC, you can visit ww w.acbells.com

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 08:29 AM
Weismart is currently offline Click here to Send Weismart a Private Message Find more posts by Weismart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote