KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Great Darkness Saga Darkseid Vs Galactus

Great Darkness Saga Darkseid Vs Galactus
Started by: DantasKEdc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Glorificus

Galactus easily.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 06:43 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Glorificus
Galactus easily.

How

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 06:50 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by abhilegend
Mordru would **** Odin something fierce. Lol at him being below Odin.

Odin absorbed Infinity, an entity that an infinity Gauntlets Thanos ranked above lord chaos and master order.

https://m.imgur.com/a/pasW7VW

Mordu my contrast needed the help of glorith to absorb Infinite man.

Infinite man is on a par with Eternity who is stated by Thanos equal to infinity so if mordru would **** Odin something fierce why does he need assistance to accomplish the same as Odin without help?

quote:
originally posted by Mr mind
lol no

So you should have no problem at all finding a feat of Mordru that is greater than him being half of the pair that absorbed infinite mans power then heh?? ROFLMAO

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 02:06 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The Infinity that Odin faced was not the abstract entity Infinity who is on par with Eternity, but a portion of Odin”s power that Hela gained control of.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 02:17 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by beatboks
Odin absorbed Infinity, an entity that an infinity Gauntlets Thanos ranked above lord chaos and master order.

Infinite man is on a par with Eternity who is stated by Thanos equal to infinity so if mordru would **** Odin something fierce why does he need assistance to accomplish the same as Odin without help?

So you should have no problem at all finding a feat of Mordru that is greater than him being half of the pair that absorbed infinite mans power then heh?? ROFLMAO

tf are you on about?

your comic knowledge is literally stucked from 20 years ago

just recently mordru was manipulating comic book panels and throwing around power to split universe in half like loose change

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 03:38 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Not only is that not abstract Infinity but Odin was amped there as revealed in Quasar 19.

quote:

Uh-huh.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 03:47 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by MrMind
tf are you on about?

your comic knowledge is literally stucked from 20 years ago

just recently mordru was manipulating comic book panels and throwing around power to split universe in half like loose change

Great darkness saga was pre crisis. Any scaling of GDS DS to Mordru isn't referencing even post COIE feats let alone post Flashpoint or Rebirth. So unless I'm missing something Modern feats are irrelevant to this discussion for the DC side. Please enlightened me as to how modern feats would be relevant to pre crisis Mordru against whom GDS DS scales. The fact is I'm being hugely lenient even applying thebpost crisis draining feat to Mordru that I have. I'm only allowing it because the post COIE period its from is supposed to have pre crisis as canon.

Oh and yes my comic knowledge DC is 10 years old (not 20, not my fault DC lost the plot post flashpoint). NU52 started in 2011, its why whenever I enter any discussion re modern DC its to ask questions not make statements

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 07:40 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by abhilegend
Not only is that not abstract Infinity but Odin was amped there as revealed in Quasar 19.

Uh-huh.

So how was infinity not abstract then, and how was Odin aledgedly amped?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 07:41 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

So how was infinity not abstract then, and how was Odin aledgedly amped?

From Quasar 19.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 07:56 AM
MrMind

Great darkness saga was pre crisis. Any scaling of GDS DS to Mordru isn't referencing even post COIE feats let alone post Flashpoint or Rebirth. So unless I'm missing something Modern feats are irrelevant to this discussion for the DC side. Please enlightened me as to how modern feats would be relevant to pre crisis Mordru against whom GDS DS scales. The fact is I'm being hugely lenient even applying thebpost crisis draining feat to Mordru that I have. I'm only allowing it because the post COIE period its from is supposed to have pre crisis as canon.

Oh and yes my comic knowledge DC is 10 years old (not 20, not my fault DC lost the plot post flashpoint). NU52 started in 2011, its why whenever I enter any discussion re modern DC its to ask questions not make statements

1. crisis does not affect characters like darkseid and mordru, not to mention everything is canon now

2. this is where all the topic started, regarding mordru, odin and galactus. don't backtrack now

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Mordru and Time Trapper > Galactus.

Mordru is at his peak below Odin (by a small amount) the trapper is maybe a bit above Mordru so MAYBE Odin level. Odin <<<< G so not a hope in Hell arenthey above him combined

you said odin=trapper>mordru (what a retarded statement to make), you didn't specify which era not that it matters

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 12:20 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Infinity that Odin faced was not the abstract entity Infinity who is on par with Eternity, but a portion of Odin”s power that Hela gained control of.

Amped with a portion of real Infinity's power.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 05:03 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

1. crisis does not affect characters like darkseid and mordru, not to mention everything is canon now

2. this is where all the topic started, regarding mordru, odin and galactus. don't backtrack now

you said odin=trapper>mordru (what a retarded statement to make), you didn't specify which era not that it matters

The thread is about GDS Darksied, a pre crisis version.
The reference of Mordru was to scale DS against.
The only version of Mordru relevant to the thread is the version that was scaled against GDS DS.

Something being canon now doesn't make now canon 36 years ago. The fact that everything that has come before now is currently canon doesn't hàve any baring on the level a character was then.

Why would I have to mention which version of Mordru I'm talking about when the thread clearly defines which version of the character would have any relevance?

Crisis certainly did affect both Mordru and DS. Pre crisis DS scaled relative to SA Supes. Pre crisis Mordru could solo LoSH + JLA +JSA while vastly weakened. Couldbone shot an amped pre crisis Dr Fate. Post crisis Mordru attained amps prior to soloing the JSA, struggled vs Amethyst, was defeated by Hector Fate a couple times. Does that sound remotely like the same character?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 10:05 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

@Mr Mind For example the same post mentioned time trapper. Post crisis Time Trapper who created a pocket universe (a feat vastly above anything pre crisis) would be above Galactus so well above Odin. Clearly I wasn't referencing that version and you haven't pulled me up on that at all.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 10:10 PM
MrMind

quote:
was defeated by Hector Fate a couple times

when did that happen?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 10:29 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

when did that happen?

in Johns Justice Society.
the first defeat was via a novice Hector who hadn't long been aged from a newborn babe (and that was an amped Mordru that had killed and absorbed the power of several lords of order and Chaos and who had killed and absorbed the power of the previous wielder of the artifacts of Nabu - Jarred Stephens)

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 11:02 PM
MrMind

recently in JLD, a tiny portion of his powers were able to contend with nabu and all the lords of orders

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 11:05 PM
MrMind

in post crisis and onward

mordru was stated to be no beginning and no end, and stated to be the most powerful out of all lord of order and chaos

he oneshotted the JSA, nabu has his power absorbed by mordru

after he was free from the amulet he ripped the soul of new god arion away so he can steal his body, this is the same arion who defeated the dark world himself ( the dark world is revealed to be the great darkness in the recent JLD issue)

mordru was directly referenced as the great darkness and his dread wings would disrupt the creation itself

mordru became doctor fate by taking hector hall's power, then went on oneshotting alan scott, took the starheart

a freaking 5th dimension imp thunderbolt using all his power was only able to trap mordru for a very short moment

mordru was always > nabu and shazam,his performance against nabu and shazam was better than dov spectre

in n52, he was considered equal or more powerful than the wizard merlin, this is the same merlin who held all of space time in his hands

mordru>witchmarked wonder woman (who has only a portion of full power hecate is more powerful than any god who walked the earth)
hecate has direct influence to the dreaming and the red.

zatarra also thinks mordru is the only one who can stop the otherkind

mordru think one of the otherkind is an insult to his power, this is the same upside down man who is equal to hecate.

the otherkind was literally eating away the magic in the dc multiverse and higher realms

mordru was the one responsible for torturing hecate, forcing her to gave up her powers. mordru was the only true lord of chaos.

a small portion of his power in a gem can break all of magic in existence and overpowered to the combine might of all of lords of orders, and was used to restore the entire magic in the multiverse

yeah....fuking odin can compete with that

what a fukin joke

Last edited by MrMind on Mar 4th, 2021 at 11:39 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 11:37 PM
MrMind

Mordru is at his peak below Odin (by a small amount) the trapper is maybe a bit above Mordru so MAYBE Odin level. Odin <<<< G so not a hope in Hell arenthey above him combined

what a retarded statement,

time trapper or mordru oneshots the entire skyfather pantheons in marvel main universe

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 11:40 PM
MrMind

The thread is about GDS Darksied, a pre crisis version.
The reference of Mordru was to scale DS against.
The only version of Mordru relevant to the thread is the version that was scaled against GDS DS.

Something being canon now doesn't make now canon 36 years ago. The fact that everything that has come before now is currently canon doesn't hàve any baring on the level a character was then.

Why would I have to mention which version of Mordru I'm talking about when the thread clearly defines which version of the character would have any relevance?

Crisis certainly did affect both Mordru and DS. Pre crisis DS scaled relative to SA Supes. Pre crisis Mordru could solo LoSH + JLA +JSA while vastly weakened. Couldbone shot an amped pre crisis Dr Fate. Post crisis Mordru attained amps prior to soloing the JSA, struggled vs Amethyst, was defeated by Hector Fate a couple times. Does that sound remotely like the same character?

do you not understand that character's powers fluctuate?

mordru in the form of Wrynn (not at full power) was absorbing the entire gemworld, what a weakling!!!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 11:53 PM
MrMind

@Mr Mind For example the same post mentioned time trapper. Post crisis Time Trapper who created a pocket universe (a feat vastly above anything pre crisis) would be above Galactus so well above Odin. Clearly I wasn't referencing that version and you haven't pulled me up on that at all.

you say that like time trapper was affected by the reboot, it's the same version

great darkness saga was written in 1989 post crisis

time trapper was already pocket universe with clone of pre-crisis earth one and krypton back in 1987

Last edited by MrMind on Mar 5th, 2021 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 12:02 AM