KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » CW Superman vs MCU Thor

CW Superman vs MCU Thor
Started by: playa1258

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Looks like CW Superman wins.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 01:44 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
Looks like CW Superman wins.

Looks like me, BruceSkywalker, TheVaultDweller, Epicure, and emporerpants all went w. Supes.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 02:00 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Darth Thor
If you are competing for the least intelligent poster here, you are doing quite well tbh.

Im sure youre just trolling though. As no one could possibly be this ignorant.
Thank you. That was my goal. Obvious things are obvious. And that damn movie with CW Superman definitely exists. It's more popular than Forrest Gump.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 02:13 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
If everyone has seen it, what is the name of the movie?
It's only for the popular people. That's why it's the most popular movie

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 02:15 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Calm down little buddy, you're not making any sense.

It's simple English buddy. It's not hard to understand. Maybe once you do, you will actually be able to contribute to a thread for once.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 02:19 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by riv6672
Looks like me, BruceSkywalker, TheVaultDweller, Epicure, and emporerpants all went w. Supes.
Being on the same side as Bruce is a new thing for me haha.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 02:27 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by ares834
Funny how SM hasn't had a meltdown over all the Marvel tv show only characters...

Not sure why everybody hasn't put him on ignore TBH. All he ever does it troll.
It's funny not having him on ignore.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 02:31 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by ares834
It's simple English buddy. It's not hard to understand. Maybe once you do, you will actually be able to contribute to a thread for once.

Go ahead and provide movie feats for CW Superman, or are you refusing to contribute to the thread

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 02:36 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I’m confused.

Superman has appeared in both movie and television, as per the rules.

What’s the argument?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 03:44 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Impediment
I’m confused.

What’s the argument?

The specific version being referenced in this thread is the one from the various CW television shows played by Tyler Hoechlin.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 03:47 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I’m confused.

What’s the argument?

I think it's because the specific Superman being discussed here is CW Superman who has never appeared in a movie before.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 03:49 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I’m confused.

What’s the argument?

What movie did CW Superman appear in?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 03:51 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by FrothByte
I think it's because the specific Superman being discussed here is CW Superman who has never appeared in a movie before.

Neither has people like Agatha Harkness, yet there are three threads featuring her on the first page of this sub forum and no one has complained about that. Just like no one complained about the countless other threads featuring characters from The Boys, the Marvel Netflix shows and other TV properties.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 03:51 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I’ve allowed Batman, Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Indiana Jones, and and Star Wars characters in the MVF because they’ve appeared in both film and TV.

CW Superman has all of the classic feats and powers of every other Superman from previous movies and tv shows from history but represented and featured in a different light.

The reason I have allowed such liberties now in the MVF is to broaden and elaborate said characters for versus matches due to dwindling activity. My ruling on tv only characters who haven’t appeared in a feature length movie stands.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 03:57 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

In other words, the CW Supes is gonna be allowed.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 03:58 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Anyway, here are the feats he has from his solo show so far. I'd have to look up some respect threads to post most of the other stuff. Might do that later.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 04:14 AM
Silent Master

In other words, the CW Supes is gonna be allowed.

Even though CW Superman has never appeared in any movie ever? Well, You are the mod so you're allowed to change whatever rules you want.

Can you update the rules thread stating that even characters that have never appeared in any movie are able to be used in the forum, that would stop future incidents like this

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 04:23 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Anyway, here are the feats he has from his solo show so far. I'd have to look up some respect threads to post most of the other stuff. Might do that later.

CW Supes is freaking awesome

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 04:24 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Even though CW Superman has never appeared in any movie ever? Well, You are the mod so you're allowed to change whatever rules you want.

Can you update the rules thread stating that even characters that have never appeared in any movie are able to be used in the forum, that would stop future incidents like this

I don’t have to change anything.

It’s there as clear as crystal.

They’ve appeared in both film and tv. I only literally typed that it’s allowed. Same powers, different interpretations.

Don’t like it? Exit the thread. Simple. Don’t participate.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 04:30 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Neither has people like Agatha Harkness, yet there are three threads featuring her on the first page of this sub forum and no one has complained about that. Just like no one complained about the countless other threads featuring characters from The Boys, the Marvel Netflix shows and other TV properties.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I've was a big fan of pulling CW characters into these matches back when I used to watch CW. Was just trying to provide clarity.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 04:34 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote