KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Dominion Voting Systems Files $1.6 Billion Defamation Lawsuit Against Fox News

Dominion Voting Systems Files $1.6 Billion Defamation Lawsuit Against Fox News
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Trump will not even pay Giulianni, whom he hired. He is definitely not paying Lindell, who embarked on this fool's errand of his own volition.

Remember Trump's fortune is grossly inflated laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 6th, 2023 05:10 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Lindell: "I've Lost Everything, Every Dime, It's All Gone"

"Ten minutes ago all the lawyers we have for MyPillow and myself in the lawsuits with the lawfare with Dominion and Smartmatic, they just filed in federal court that—to drop us as our attorneys and this comes from the lawfare, basically. And from the media.

The attacks on MyPillow, what American Express did—just devastating our credit. We can't pay the lawyers. We can't pay. There's no money left over to pay them. I don't know where that leaves us, but I wanted to get out in front of it before the media is gonna attack again.

I will never settle anything, ever. I will never—they've done this to keep me quiet. I will never, ever be quiet. I will never stop fighting no matter what, and I will never settle with the evil that's out there, the corruption.

And these guys what they have done to our country with these hiding, hiding what's inside these machines."

—Mike Lindell, going on to accuse of Fox News of being part of the conspiracy against him.

In a court filing Thursday, the law firm of Parker Daniels Kibort, LLC said Lindell and MyPillow are months behind on their legal bills in three defamation cases, and they can no longer afford to represent him.

“="At this time, Defendants are in arrears by millions of dollars to PDK," the filing said. "PDK is a small litigation and trial firm in Minneapolis, MN and cannot afford to finance Defendants' defense in the Litigations."

Lindell on Thursday praised his lawyers as "brave and courageous" and said he would gladly keep paying them, if he was not broke. "We've lost everything, every dime. All of it is gone."

In addition to the massive defamation lawsuits filed by Dominion and Smartmatic, Lindell is still battling the software engineer who won Lindell's $5 million "prove me wrong on voting machines" challenge. An arbitration panel ruled that Lindell must pay, but he has so far refused.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2023 06:43 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 23rd, 2024 at 08:17 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2024 08:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 23rd, 2024 at 08:16 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2024 08:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Fox News stops running MyPillow commercials in a payment dispute with election denier Mike Lindell[

MyPillow chief executive and prominent election denier Mike Lindell said Friday that Fox News has stopped running his company’s commercials, disputing the network’s assertion that it is simply because he hasn’t paid his bills.

Lindell went public by tweeting that Fox, which had been one of MyPillow’s biggest advertising outlets, had canceled him. He said in his tweet that he didn’t know why but that he suspected that the network was trying to silence him. Fox denied that.
-snip

Too funny. Keep smoking that crack cocaine, Mikey.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2024 08:11 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I hope he dies broke and homeless from shooting up bad heroin, after sucking his dealer's cock... preferably a black or hispanic cock for added ironic hilarity

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2024 08:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Apparently he was worth upwards of 500 million prior to 2016, with all his assets and estimated value of My Pillow.

He spent upwards of 50 million of his own money trying to prove the 2020 election was stolen. Close to 1 million a day on his failed "Frank Talk" social media platform.

Now My Pillow is worth 5% of what it was, should he sell and the lawsuits he's facing are HEFTY.

Mike Lindell is a cautionary tale for all Trumpers.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2024 08:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

In the wake of the 2020 election, the president of the far-right network One America News sent a potentially explosive email to former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell, with a spreadsheet claiming to contain passwords of employees from the voting technology company Smartmatic, according to court filings." -snip

Nice. Let the lawsuits and criminal indictments fly at One America News.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2024 05:22 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

wth

Old Post Jan 29th, 2024 08:04 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pretty straight forward, another example of Rightist who accused the Democrats of election fraud, were in fact the ones committing the election fraud.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2024 08:24 PM
Adam_PoE

MyPillow Evicted from MN Warehouse for Unpaid Rent

In a court filing Thursday, the law firm of Parker Daniels Kibort, LLC said Lindell and MyPillow are months behind on their legal bills in three defamation cases, and they can no longer afford to represent him.

“="At this time, Defendants are in arrears by millions of dollars to PDK," the filing said. "PDK is a small litigation and trial firm in Minneapolis, MN and cannot afford to finance Defendants' defense in the Litigations."

Lindell on Thursday praised his lawyers as "brave and courageous" and said he would gladly keep paying them, if he was not broke. "We've lost everything, every dime. All of it is gone."

In addition to the massive defamation lawsuits filed by Dominion and Smartmatic, Lindell is still battling the software engineer who won Lindell's $5 million "prove me wrong on voting machines" challenge. An arbitration panel ruled that Lindell must pay, but he has so far refused.

A landlord for one of MyPillow's manufacturing facilities has asked a judge to evict the Minnesota-based pillow giant from the premises, saying the company has failed to pay more than $200,000 in rent over the past two months

MyPillow, headquartered in Chaska, has received at least four default notices since September at the Shakopee warehouse, according to court filings. The latest eviction notice says the company is behind in payments for February and March, owing Delaware-based First Industrial, L.P. more than $217,000 for rent and other charges for the facility located at 4701 Valley Boulevard South.

Scott County Chief Judge Caroline Lennon said the court would issue the order as soon as it is submitted. MyPillow is still currently leasing a second manufacturing warehouse and outlet location in Shakopee.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2024 09:53 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I could use a new pillow. Maybe I'll give MyPillow a try. 🤔

Eh, probably not.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2024 10:04 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: MyPillow Evicted from MN Warehouse for Unpaid Rent

A landlord for one of MyPillow's manufacturing facilities has asked a judge to evict the Minnesota-based pillow giant from the premises, saying the company has failed to pay more than $200,000 in rent over the past two months

MyPillow, headquartered in Chaska, has received at least four default notices since September at the Shakopee warehouse, according to court filings. The latest eviction notice says the company is behind in payments for February and March, owing Delaware-based First Industrial, L.P. more than $217,000 for rent and other charges for the facility located at 4701 Valley Boulevard South.

Scott County Chief Judge Caroline Lennon said the court would issue the order as soon as it is submitted. MyPillow is still currently leasing a second manufacturing warehouse and outlet location in Shakopee.

Considering you can place a bet on most anything, I wonder if there's one on who will rage-quit life first between Lindell and Giuliani.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2024 11:21 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I could use a new pillow. Maybe I'll give MyPillow a try. 🤔

Eh, probably not.

You can always buy progressive MyPillow competitor GoodPillow.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2024 01:44 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Their tag line should be "we're actually comfortable and didn't help fund violence, treason and insurrection."

Old Post Mar 27th, 2024 05:08 PM
Adam_PoE

Defamation Suit Against MAGAtards Will Go Forward

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has been served with another lawsuit—this time, from Eric Coomer, a former Dominion Voting Systems employee whom Lindell once accused of being a national traitor.

Lawyers for Coomer, who worked as Dominion's director of product strategy and security, filed a court complaint against Lindell on Monday to kick off a defamation case against the pillow CEO and his online platform Frank Speech.

Lindell was served with the lawsuit Tuesday at a mini-rally he hosted in Denver. "MyPillow and Frank Speech didn't do nothing. I don't even know if I've ever mentioned Eric Coomer," Lindell said. "They're trying to cancel Frank Speech, your favorite show!"

A Colorado appeals court has handed a former Dominion employee a significant win, allowing his 2020 election-related defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress claims to proceed to trial against Donald Trump's campaign and "Kraken" lawyer Sidney Powell, among other individuals and entities.

In late December 2020, Dr. Eric Coomer, formerly the director of product strategy and security for Dominion Voting Systems, filed a lawsuit in Denver County against Donald Trump's campaign, two right-wing cable news networks, and a collection of Trump-allied election-deniers, claiming that the defendants conspired to defame him and intentionally inflicted "severe" emotional distress by falsely accusing him of being an "anonymous Antifa activist."

Coomer found himself at the center of the conspiracy after a right-wing podcaster named Joseph Oltmann claimed without evidence that he had infiltrated an antifa conference call in which a Dominion employee named Eric allegedly said, "Trump is not gonna win. I made ****ing sure of that."

Oltmann's theory was picked up by other right-wing media and shared on X by one of Trump's sons. It eventually found its way to the St. Louis-based Gateway Pundit, which published a story that also included a 2016 video of Coomer presenting the security features of Dominion's systems.

Coomer said the accusations led to death threats and harassment, driving him into hiding. So in December 2020, he filed a defamation lawsuit in Colorado against the Trump campaign, two of its lawyers, and myriad right-wing media figures who helped spread the conspiracy, including Gateway Pundit.

Newsmax settled with Coomer in 2021 for an undisclosed amount. Others named in the suit include Rudy Giuliani, Michelle Malkin, Eric "Sucker Punch" Metaxas, Joseph Oltmann, and OAN.

Last month, Oltmann called for executing President Biden. In 2022, he claimed to be organizing a "well-armed" action to install Kari Lake as Arizona governor. And in 2021, Oltmann called for executing the 19 U.S. Senators who voted for a stop-gap bill to keep the government open.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2024 08:04 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

He better sue Mike 'Pillowboy' Lindell soon, that useful idiot is hemorrhaging money.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2024 10:39 PM
Adam_PoE

OAN Settles Smartmatic Defamation Suit

A Colorado appeals court has handed a former Dominion employee a significant win, allowing his 2020 election-related defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress claims to proceed to trial against Donald Trump's campaign and "Kraken" lawyer Sidney Powell, among other individuals and entities.

In late December 2020, Dr. Eric Coomer, formerly the director of product strategy and security for Dominion Voting Systems, filed a lawsuit in Denver County against Donald Trump's campaign, two right-wing cable news networks, and a collection of Trump-allied election-deniers, claiming that the defendants conspired to defame him and intentionally inflicted "severe" emotional distress by falsely accusing him of being an "anonymous Antifa activist."

Coomer found himself at the center of the conspiracy after a right-wing podcaster named Joseph Oltmann claimed without evidence that he had infiltrated an antifa conference call in which a Dominion employee named Eric allegedly said, "Trump is not gonna win. I made ****ing sure of that."

Oltmann's theory was picked up by other right-wing media and shared on X by one of Trump's sons. It eventually found its way to the St. Louis-based Gateway Pundit, which published a story that also included a 2016 video of Coomer presenting the security features of Dominion's systems.

Coomer said the accusations led to death threats and harassment, driving him into hiding. So in December 2020, he filed a defamation lawsuit in Colorado against the Trump campaign, two of its lawyers, and myriad right-wing media figures who helped spread the conspiracy, including Gateway Pundit.

Newsmax settled with Coomer in 2021 for an undisclosed amount. Others named in the suit include Rudy Giuliani, Michelle Malkin, Eric "Sucker Punch" Metaxas, Joseph Oltmann, and OAN.

Last month, Oltmann called for executing President Biden. In 2022, he claimed to be organizing a "well-armed" action to install Kari Lake as Arizona governor. And in 2021, Oltmann called for executing the 19 U.S. Senators who voted for a stop-gap bill to keep the government open.

Smartmatic has reached a settlement with One America News Network over claims that the news outlet amplified false claims that the voting systems company rigged the results of the 2020 election.

"Smartmatic has resolved its litigation against OANN through a confidential settlement," said attorney Eric Connolly, who is representing the voting company in the lawsuit.

An attorney for OANN, Chip Babcock, did not immediately return a request for comment. The terms were not disclosed. Smartmatic still has lawsuits pending against Newsmax and Fox News.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2024 07:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Wonder if OAN will start laying people off in the very near future. I mean "downsizing for efficiency".

Old Post Apr 16th, 2024 07:35 PM
Adam_PoE

Hurting their pocketbook is fine, but I am more intersted in hurting their credibility with their audience. Any settlement should require a 24-hour cycle retraction.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2024 07:39 PM