KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Republican Matt Gaetz Sex Trafficking and Other Allegations

Republican Matt Gaetz Sex Trafficking and Other Allegations
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
By your words, you were. Now you're "true leftists"? You've recently gone on and on how you're a real conservative. Seems like you just shit-post.

Both right wingers and lefties are so easily triggered.

I’ll have you know that I legit voted for Biden. Outside this arena known as KMC I’m a very different person. You’ll never know that, though. We all have our online “avatars”.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2021 06:15 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So shit-poster. Anyhow.

‘Felt like a setup’: WhatsApp chat shows Gaetz ally scrambling to contain fallout

The Florida congressman’s "wingman" said he was paying legal fees for the former teen at the center of the case.

The feds were closing in. And Rep. Matt Gaetz’s friend, Joel Greenberg, was in a panic.

The Florida county tax collector was five days away from a federal indictment for sex trafficking involving a 17-year-old — the same one Gaetz is now being investigated over — so Greenberg reached out to mutual friends on Aug. 14 last year and tried to enlist them in his defense, according to a WhatsApp chat shared with federal investigators and obtained by POLITICO.
-snip

Oh my. Am looking forward to Gaetz going to jail. Hope it comes to pass.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 13th, 2021 07:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Both right wingers and lefties are so easily triggered.

I’ll have you know that I legit voted for Biden. Outside this arena known as KMC I’m a very different person. You’ll never know that, though. We all have our online “avatars”.

Oops, mask slipped again. Remember, you are supposed to be from Canada, not Texas.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2021 09:59 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Oops, mask slipped again. Remember, you are supposed to be from Canada, not Texas.

You’re honestly a true retard. Try harder, tribalist leftist. It’s nice to know how you hate on your own. Quite telling, Adam. smile

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 09:35 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Damn Eon didn't last long

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 11:40 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

is he hasn't drunken himself to death, he'll eventually recover from his hangover and return as klaw, who is from canada, and not texas at all. or maybe he'll just make yet another account

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 12:08 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Seems he spent his whole morning telling various people who upset him to go kill themselves.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 03:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Delicious.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 05:58 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 09:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Why did Broly and Surt stan for Matt Gaetz?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 10:53 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Does anyone know what QAnon thinks of Gaetz at this point? Genuinely curious if they’ve disassociated from him but would be pretty hilarious if they didn’t

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 01:51 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Quincy
Does anyone know what QAnon thinks of Gaetz at this point? Genuinely curious if they’ve disassociated from him but would be pretty hilarious if they didn’t

They think that Gaetz is a righteous Trump supporter who tried to expose pedophilia, and is now being framed as sex criminal by the Deep State™.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 04:54 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Can we be 100% sure he isn't a love child of Kenneth Copeland? He looks and acts like he is.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 09:27 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Quincy
They think that Gaetz is a righteous Trump supporter who tried to expose pedophilia, and is now being framed as sex criminal by the Deep State™.

Trumpers are so predictable

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 05:26 PM
Tagm4g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Trumpers are so predictable
That's because they are trying to prove something.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 05:41 PM
Tagm4g is currently offline Click here to Send Tagm4g a Private Message Find more posts by Tagm4g Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tagm4g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Public masturbators. Baiting is ****ing illegal. Seagal. Sahwak!!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 05:42 PM
Tagm4g is currently offline Click here to Send Tagm4g a Private Message Find more posts by Tagm4g Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Women detail drug use, sex and payments after late-night parties with Gaetz and others

The behavior of Gaetz and the other high-powered men at the events, and a pattern of digital payments that followed, will likely be items of interest to the Justice Department as part of its probe of Gaetz that includes allegations of sex trafficking and prostitution.

Federal investigators are examining whether Gaetz engaged in a relationship with a woman that began when she was 17, according to people familiar with the investigation. The investigators have also pursued allegations from witnesses and other evidence that Gaetz may have used cash and drugs in his dealings with the young women.
-snip

While Gaetz is trying to distract with the typical nonsense of his ilk:

"We are working to eradicate the Deep State at the Post Office." -Matt Gaetz via Twitter 5/04/2021

Old Post May 4th, 2021 08:05 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Feds tighten grip in Gaetz probe

The announcement of a change-of-plea hearing for Joel Greenberg puts additional pressure on the congressman.

MIAMI - Federal investigators are intensifying their sex-crimes probe of Rep. Matt Gaetz as they discuss a potential immunity arrangement with his former girlfriend and have struck a tentative deal with his one-time "wingman" who will likely plead guilty, according to multiple people familiar with the situation.
-snip

Seems like Greenberg will be turning state's evidence smile

Old Post May 14th, 2021 01:44 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I don't generally try to get satisfaction from people falling down hard but man I can't think of anyone more deserving of this than the person who spewed so much venom at people asking for help.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 14th, 2021 12:02 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Newjak
I don't generally try to get satisfaction from people falling down hard but man I can't think of anyone more deserving of this than the person who spewed so much venom at people asking for help.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with experiencing a little schadenfreude when the person is a vile piece of shit.

Old Post May 14th, 2021 03:48 PM