KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

imo, i think this film wi be n of the best martial rts flms that i've ever seen

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 25th, 2021 07:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Abomination is super ****ing weak lmao

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 25th, 2021 09:19 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I’m certain that was Abomination in the fighting ring, but was that Fin Fang Foom in the water?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2021 09:24 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I’m certain that was Abomination in the fighting ring, but was that Fin Fang Foom in the water?
Almost certainly. but will he be called Fin Fang Foom. I'm looking forward to Razor Fist and I hope the Cat is there. I'd love to see Black Jack Tar.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2021 09:49 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote:

That was indeed Fing Fang, There's even a Funko pop of him.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2021 02:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Abomination is gonna get beat up by Shang Chi and Hulk will officially be back he most useless Avenger.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2021 07:58 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji
That was indeed Fing Fang, There's even a Funko pop of him.

Pants or no pants?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2021 08:44 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by riv6672
Pants or no pants?

No pants.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2021 09:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Dang it.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2021 10:26 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It's been 100% confirmed it's Fin Fang Foom?

Not Fafnir, Midgard Serpent or some other Marvel dragon?

--
FFF makes the most sense considering the Mandarin is here, but since the film has that scene with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Abomination fighting Wong, I guess literally anything is possible at this point.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2021 11:28 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

About time [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Abomination showed up again.

Although I do wish FFF and Mandarin faced off against Iron Man.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2021 11:36 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, not a fan of that.

Mandy is just the closest character to Fu Manchu (who was later renamed to Han, eventually to Zheng Zu).

So yeah, instead of Fu Manchu and Y Ddraig Goch, we get Mandy and FFF... since Tony is dead, he can't really protest against having his villains stolen from him... laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 27th, 2021 11:43 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So reviews are saying this is fantastic.

John Campea is raving about it. Like Ive not seen him that excited walking out of a comic book movie since Winter Soldier.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2021 10:47 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

What is the controversy about the film being called an "experiment"?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2021 11:27 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Darth Thor
So reviews are saying this is fantastic.

John Campea is raving about it. Like Ive not seen him that excited walking out of a comic book movie since Winter Soldier.

Sweet, i likes them apples.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2021 11:27 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looks like Jim Starlin is happy with what they've done with the film, Going by a post on his FB page.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2021 02:06 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Impediment
What is the controversy about the film being called an "experiment"?

The new CEO Bob Chapek called it an experiment due to the 45day theatrical window.

The main star Simu Lui took issue with that phrasing for the film.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2021 09:23 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Watching this in 8 hours. Will post subsequent review.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 09:51 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Much better than Black Widow.

Amazing fight scenes, likable characters and the main bad was good too.

Watch the post-credits.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 04:43 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was very good, bogged down in cgi in the last reel but that is Marvel. It wasn't my Shang, but that Shang ended June 1983 with issue 125. This was O.K.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 07:23 PM