KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rudy Giuliani's Manhattan apartment was raided by federal investigators :)

Rudy Giuliani's Manhattan apartment was raided by federal investigators :)
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/100372536

Donald Trump's allies Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell to face $1.76b lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems

Old Post Aug 12th, 2021 09:06 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

why did it take so long for those lawauits to move forward.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2021 11:38 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Laugh Giuliani: I Am Not a Crazy Drunk

Almost 20 years after being dubbed "America's Mayor," Rudy Giuliani says he knows that people think he has gone off the rails. "I don’t care," he told NBC New York during a recent interview at the World Trade Center Memorial in which he discussed everything from the prospect of going to jail to allegations he is an alcoholic.

Asked about the widespread perception that he has changed and even squandered his 9-11 legacy in recent years, Giuliani said, "I am aware of that. And what's happened is, our country has gone off the rails. I'm exactly the same person. They changed!"

"I don't think I've ever done an interview drunk. I mean, I drink normally. I like Scotch, I drink Scotch," he said. "I'm not an alcoholic. I'm a functioning, I probably function more effectively than 90-percent of the population."

Watch the embarrassing spectacle HERE.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 10:34 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

obviously rudy meant to say "I'm a functioning alcoholic", which is only half true...not the good half

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 10:37 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Almost 20 years after being dubbed "America's Mayor," Rudy Giuliani says he knows that people think he has gone off the rails. "I don’t care," he told NBC New York during a recent interview at the World Trade Center Memorial in which he discussed everything from the prospect of going to jail to allegations he is an alcoholic.

Asked about the widespread perception that he has changed and even squandered his 9-11 legacy in recent years, Giuliani said, "I am aware of that. And what's happened is, our country has gone off the rails. I'm exactly the same person. They changed!"

"I don't think I've ever done an interview drunk. I mean, I drink normally. I like Scotch, I drink Scotch," he said. "I'm not an alcoholic. I'm a functioning, I probably function more effectively than 90-percent of the population."

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 10:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Bank Cancels "Risky" Flynn's Credit Cards

That is what Michael Flynn said too before he was convicted of being a spy for Turkey against his own government.

Mike Flynn, the former National Security Advisor to Donald Trump who was convicted of spying on the United States for Turkey, was flagged as a "reputational risk" by Chase Bank.

Regina Hicks shared the letter allegedly sent to Flynn announcing that they would be closing his credit cards on September 18, 2021.

"BREAKING: Chase Bank cancels its credit card accounts with General Flynn citing possible 'reputational risk' to their company. In case there was any doubt what is happening in this country," Hicks tweeted while crediting Tracey Beanz.

Financial institutions are legally required to monitor accounts for illegal activity. Accounts are usually terminated for reputational risk when the issuing institution detects fraud or laundering from foreign actors.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 08:59 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rudy Giuliani is a good man.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 09:00 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 09:35 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whirly is Scum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Kill yourself!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 10:39 PM
Whirly is Scum is currently offline Click here to Send Whirly is Scum a Private Message Find more posts by Whirly is Scum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Whirly is Scum
Kill yourself!
Not needed Eon/Klaw

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 10:47 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

This simple sentence is all it takes to trigger some in here. Grow up. smile

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 06:26 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Not needed Eon/Klaw

thumb up

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 07:39 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

This simple sentence is all it takes to trigger some in here. Grow up. smile
tha will get some fist!

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 08:14 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Shitfaced Giuliani Gives Bizarre 9/11 Speech

Ex-Mayor Rudy Giuliani at a 9/11 commemoration on Saturday called a top US general an "idiot" and an "*******," imitated Queen Elizabeth, and distanced himself from Prince Andrew, in a series of rambling soliloquies, video shows.

During a rant at an annual September 11th dinner held at Cipriani, Giuliani wondered of General Mark Milley, "How's that guy a general," while imagining physically assaulting the decorated joint Chiefs of Staff chairman because of his advice to close Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan.

"I wanted to grab his stars and shove it down his throat and say, 'It's 400 miles from China, *******! China is going to be our enemy for the next 40 years! You have an airbase 400 miles from them and you're giving it up? Idiot," the Republican former mayor fumed. “What the hell is wrong with you?"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 10:15 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So one day, we go and nuke at China and China says, oh well fire missles!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 10:19 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Giuliani Denies Being Shitfaced During 9/11 Speech

Ex-Mayor Rudy Giuliani at a 9/11 commemoration on Saturday called a top US general an "idiot" and an "*******," imitated Queen Elizabeth, and distanced himself from Prince Andrew, in a series of rambling soliloquies, video shows.

During a rant at an annual September 11th dinner held at Cipriani, Giuliani wondered of General Mark Milley, "How's that guy a general," while imagining physically assaulting the decorated joint Chiefs of Staff chairman because of his advice to close Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan.

"I wanted to grab his stars and shove it down his throat and say, 'It's 400 miles from China, *******! China is going to be our enemy for the next 40 years! You have an airbase 400 miles from them and you're giving it up? Idiot," the Republican former mayor fumed. “What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I am not a drunk. I don't think I've ever publicly drunk in my life. The last time I was—was probably in college. I like to drink Scotch and have cigars. That's where it probably comes from.

I drink moderate amounts of Scotch. I mostly drink Scotch because I like to have it with cigars. I didn't have a cigar last night. And this is a caricature that the left is trying to put on me.

I can't remember the last time that I was drunk. And I'm not just going to put up with it anymore. I've got to do something about it. It hurts my reputation for someone to say I'm drunk.

And this is a concerted attempt to do this. I'm willing to be criticized for what's true. I'm sure as hell not going to be characterized as a drunk, which I/m not."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 10:44 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course he drinks. A little bit of scotch can easily put you over the limit. What a dumbass.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 10:50 AM
Adam_PoE

Feds Sift Through Thousands of Seized Giuliani Files

When FBI agents raided Rudy Giuliani's home and office earlier this year, carting off his phones and computers, his lawyers expressed outrage, saying the devices seized from Donald Trump's former lawyer were potentially "replete with material covered by the attorney-client privilege."

But after a monthslong review, Giuliani's legal team has so far asked a court-appointed monitor to block prosecutors from seeing just three of 2,200 seized electronic files deemed relevant to the investigation.

The retired judge appointed to help review the seized material, Barbara S. Jones, disclosed that number Tuesday in a progress report to the court.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2021 05:26 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rudy the groper, bless him. The Cassidy Hutchinson story post Borat is amusing.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2023 06:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Just saw it:

Ex-Trump Aide Cassidy Hutchinson Claims Rudy Giuliani Groped Her On January 6

assidy Hutchinson, a one-time-aide-turned-critic of former President Donald Trump, said ex-Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani groped her on January 6, she wrote in a new memoir previewed by the Guardian—the latest damning accusation against Giuliani as the former New York City mayor faces numerous criminal charges and is drowning in legal fees stemming from his allegiance to Trump. -snip

"Insurrection, coups and domestic terrorism is such a turn-on for me" -Rudy Giuliani

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 20th, 2023 07:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote