KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » The Bad Batch

The Bad Batch
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
They are actually still film canon.

They must have malfunctioning chips or something. Because most the clones didnt give squad. And remember Cross Hair is betraying his own friends (who obviously arent Jedi). In fact when Wreckers chip activated he also turned on all of them, despite no Jedi being around.

I honestly took it to mean that their attitudes are different between civilians and other clones, and in Wrecker's case, he'd know that the Batch are technically traitors, whereas Howzer would have less of an idea.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 01:22 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by -Pr-
I honestly took it to mean that their attitudes are different between civilians and other clones, and in Wrecker's case, he'd know that the Batch are technically traitors, whereas Howzer would have less of an idea.

Maybe. Theres bound to be more so will see where they go with it.

But youre right in that it will explain why the Emperor and Tarkin definitively decided against clones for the future of the Empire.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 06:25 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

I watched the wholes season hoping for Vos to make an appearance as the rumor suggested but nope, guess I’ll have to hope for season 2. Anyway, the exchange between Crosshair and Hunter reminded me of Anakin vs Obiwan at the end of RotS. The whole “don’t make me your enemy” stuff

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 09:53 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Interesting turnaround with Crosshair.

Poor Tipoca City though. Damn.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 11:30 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Omega is as annoying as Jar Jar, Child Anakin, and Rosie Tico
****ing horrible character

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 13th, 2021 08:11 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Agreef

Old Post Aug 14th, 2021 06:25 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Total Warrior
I watched the wholes season hoping for Vos to make an appearance as the rumor suggested but nope, guess I’ll have to hope for season 2. Anyway, the exchange between Crosshair and Hunter reminded me of Anakin vs Obiwan at the end of RotS. The whole “don’t make me your enemy” stuff

Im actually surprised Filoni held back so much (for once). Was expecting a Maul cameo in the episode with the Pikes.

Yeah Crosshair [SPOILER - highlight to read]: not having the chipwas the most interesting part. But some f***wit YouTuber spoiled that for me just in the damn title of his video.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2021 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Just read that the planet Wayland appeared in this and that there even was a cloning facility at Mount Tantiss. Shame on you all for not mentioning that in this thread. You call yourself SW fans?! I may even get around to finishing the show cause of this. Hope they hint at them cloning Jedi there. Would be amazing if they named dropped Joruus.

Last edited by ares834 on Aug 21st, 2021 at 09:02 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2021 08:58 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Oh thats what that scene was. Honestly I didnt even notice.

Just assumed it was more setting up Snoke and Palpatine clone bodies crap

Last edited by Darth Thor on Aug 21st, 2021 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2021 09:21 PM
Darth Thor

https://youtu.be/R15uYFpeBG0

New trailer. Cant say im too excited.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2022 11:22 AM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Im more excited for that FO sequel they showed

Old Post Dec 11th, 2022 01:58 PM
Darth Thor

Yeah that looks cool.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2022 03:33 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Both episodes were terrible

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 5th, 2023 11:06 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Yeah pretty boring. Tbh I’m just looking forward for that Jedi Wookiee to appear

Old Post Jan 6th, 2023 08:25 AM
Darth Thor

Honestly unlike Rebels which didnt really need Maul and Vader and Kenobi and Palpatine (well Vader was cool tbh), but this show desperately needs something extra, yet theyre avoiding any extras like the plague.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2023 07:36 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

This ep was a bit better, it was nice seeing a Cody and the Droids again

Old Post Jan 11th, 2023 02:19 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

That episode was actually pretty ****ing good ngl

Old Post Jan 14th, 2023 12:05 PM
Darth Thor

Just caught up. Yeah Episode 3 was really good. But then episode 4 was kiddish.

Hopefully more episodes focused on Crosshair and Cody. Show needs to find its strength.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2023 10:21 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Liked episode 5. Wished we got more of these treasure hunts in SW. We could get a series about Jedi Archeologists (they still exist in canon right) roaming the galaxy and uncovering old jedi/sith treasures/artifacts

Old Post Jan 25th, 2023 07:24 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Oh finally Gungi, was nice seieng some jedi action. Hopefully he'll make an appearance in other episodes and give us more insight on order 66 from his perspective, since he was inside the Temple

Old Post Feb 1st, 2023 12:57 PM