KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Horror movie questions!

Horror movie questions!
Started by: JimieSitu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JimieSitu

Horror movie questions!

Is it just me, or are slasher movie's kind of weird when it comes to common sense. Like, I know most movies the protagonist are teenagers but don't you get mad when they don't fight back till the end? Or rather some deaths are like...you could have fought harder to live?

Like, Drew character in scream drops the knife but not the phone. Why are you still holding the phone!? Why did you stop when you saw the car? Why didn't you bash the killers head in with the phone some more? Why didn't you throw the phone at your parents?

It makes me laugh to think of these questions, at the same time I have to ask, do you ever have those moments?

Old Post May 17th, 2021 02:56 PM
JimieSitu is currently offline Click here to Send JimieSitu a Private Message Find more posts by JimieSitu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GnarlyWalker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I WAS JUST GOING TO MENTION SCREAM TOO! Drew could've DEF fought back when she was being chased; same with the other blonde chick that got stuck in the garage door. In Scream 2 one of the guys gets dragged into a van from behind, but I'm sure he still could've fought back. Going off of the first movie, considering the original ghost face was one scrawny kid and his 'class-clown' best friend, it's safe to assume that there probably didn't have to be ANY casualties in the movie in the first place, but hey, they needed something lol.

But back to the original question, more often than not, yes, slashers lack common sense, especially in the Friday The 13th Franchise.

Old Post May 17th, 2021 03:42 PM
GnarlyWalker is currently offline Click here to Send GnarlyWalker a Private Message Find more posts by GnarlyWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote