KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Loki (Disney+)

Loki (Disney+)
Started by: FemdomFilmFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tkitna

Last episode was pretty epic I thought.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Thanos helicopter was awesome.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 7th, 2021 04:50 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched latest episode. t'was okay.[SPOILER - highlight to read]: didn't care for alligator loki though

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 8th, 2021 03:10 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna

There's still one more. We should get some kind of closure as to who is pulling the TVA strings.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 8th, 2021 04:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by tkitna

There were a ton of easter eggs. From the Thanoscopter, to Ronan's ship, to Yellowjacket's helmet, to Throg, to "Queng"(ie. Kang) Enterprises, to the head of the Living Tribunal, etc. etc.

Good shit. thumb up

Originally posted by Robtard
There's still one more. We should get some kind of closure as to who is pulling the TVA strings.
I still think Kang is the most likely reveal, given the multiple easter eggs in the show that have alluded to him being involved(along with the fact that we know he is slated to be a big bad in this phase of the MCU.)

But there are still other possibilities, I suppose. Like another variant of Loki... Running with the whole "it takes a Loki to catch a Loki" concept. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 9th, 2021 at 02:35 PM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 02:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Galan007
There were a ton of easter eggs. From the Thanoscopter, to Ronan's ship, to Yellowjacket's helmet, to Throg, to "Queng"(ie. Kang) Enterprises, to the head of the Living Tribunal, etc. etc.

I missed those other easter eggs darnit. Going to have to watch it again.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 07:27 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Jul 14th, 2021 07:52 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
CONFIRMED SEASON 2

https://deadline.com/2021/07/loki-r...ton-1234792655/

That's encouraging, because I'm not a huge fan of season 1's ending. All in all, I think the show had more good than bad though.

And I went and googled it and I saw I should have watched the poxy credits.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2021 11:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by -Pr-
That's encouraging, because I'm not a huge fan of season 1's ending. All in all, I think the show had more good than bad though.

And I went and googled it and I saw I should have watched the poxy credits.
Really? I thought the finale was the best episode of the series. It actually made this show my favorite of the three MCU shows so far. HUGE implications.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Also, a Richards as the main villain for the next phase? This makes the Fantastic 4 inevitable. You know what that means? It's only a matter of time before we get the greatest villain in comics on the big screen.

V.V.Doom incoming!

PWNT

Old Post Jul 15th, 2021 12:55 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Really? I thought the finale was the best episode of the series. It actually made this show my favorite of the three MCU shows so far. HUGE implications.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Also, a Richards as the main villain for the next phase? This makes the Fantastic 4 inevitable. You know what that means? It's only a matter of time before we get the greatest villain in comics on the big screen.

V.V.Doom incoming!

I like the implications. But I don't like that that's [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Kang.

I think the show is good, but I prefer Wandavision personally.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2021 02:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

pretty decent season finale. as whole i didn't enjoy loki as i didn't enjoy loki as much s i enjoyed wandvision and falcon and winter soldier.

seeing [SPOILER - highlight to read]: jonathon majors as kang was fair, however i was expecting more...

next up what if

Old Post Jul 15th, 2021 03:26 AM
Darth Thor

Just binged this. Have to say I was kinda disappointed overall. A Loki show had so much potential. I wanted that whole Loki entering politics, screwing with time, bring a manipulative s*** e.t.c.

But they insist on making him an anti-hero, and jeez the multiple Lokis reminds me of the multiple Wells from Flash.

That said, last episode was good. Ending left me wanting more. Set up a lot of potential havoc for the MCU.

Also this is an easy way for them to integrate mutants going forward.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2021 10:55 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote