KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » KMC Superman vs. True Darkseid, Spectre (at his best), Lucifer and Dr. Galanhattan

KMC Superman vs. True Darkseid, Spectre (at his best), Lucifer and Dr. Galanhattan
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

let him be, I need alberto in my life

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 10:42 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Seedr09
Yea, u make a pretty convincing case.

So Superman haters go into meltdowns and start outright lying. This thread is related joke.

Like let's get into JBL. Dude goes to the lengths of lying about knowing DC writers. While inadvertently saying his allegedly existing 5 year old son knows and understands comics better than him.

Originally posted by JBL
Well saint, to be honest, half my answers come from my son who asks one of my DC writer friends. ( Could not care less if anyone believes me or not). But before this virus crap, my son and his cousins enjoyed attending DC CONVENTIONS. I met 2 of them through my step-mother whose a lawyer. Funny thing, my dad always clowned about not ever getting married again, but an employee got hurt on site and failed the mandatory alcohol drug test. My dad hired a female lawyer and the rest is history. I know you may be wondering how this correlates to this discussion, but she taught my son to get the facts first and overlook the evidence, plus the writers are very fond of him anyway so the answer his questions.

Also claims his allegedly existing stepmom is a lawyer so he can try to imply legal threats. Never has he given anything to prove he knows writers. He says he doesn't care of we believe him or not, but he really really tries to sell it.

Originally posted by JBL
Actually, my son reads the ridiculous posts you Superman fans post and then when he sees the writers, he ask them is it true, most of the time they laugh at the things you all claim Superman did or can do. Just like you all CLAIMED owaw was Superman showing dynamic strength, yet one writer laughed and told my son that Zod DD and others were destroying probes, so Superman must be weak as hell Normal and can only match Zod, DD and Wonder woman by dropping mental blocks. they wonder how can a five-year-old understand something when you grown men can't. Lol

Another example of him lying.

Originally posted by JBL
Because of this virus crap not many have. Luckily we keep in contact by phone and a occasional email. I wish to God I could record some of their conversations about KMC and other comic book sites. Just like this thread.. Superman gets murdered here. Yet it remains open as if Superman has a chance. Only on KMC does he have a chance. Nowhere else will you find this nonsense. Those are the writers word.

Or when he lied that DC refused to let Superman lose to Supreme and the Gladiator crossovers was supposed to be Superman bit DC was afraid. Gives no evidence to support such a claim.

Originally posted by JBL
Image made it clear that no MAN OF STEEL will beat Supreme, DC refused to do a cross-over putting Superman against supreme. Marvel agreed to use Gladiator. Stalemated. Superman stands no chance in hell here. One on one they are too much for Superman, together they Stomp him laughing.

He even claimed the crossover said Supreme was more powerful than Superman, refused to post the scan, then someone posted it.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
(please log in to view the image)

JBL goes and posts this--

Originally posted by JBL
LMAO, when the subject of someone who attacked the base that was equal to or greater than gladiator, and the answer in the end of who was it, Superman or Supreme... IT WAS SUPREME. Not Superman. Superman got dismissed in that scan.. why did they even bring up Superman??? They already stated that supreme was more powerful than Superman and that no man of steel could beat Supreme. Superman got DISMISSED. Got it?? Don't come crying to me. I didn't write the book.DC chickened out of putting Superman up against supreme, that's why they chose gladiator and then dismissed Superman in that book as being weaker than BOTH. UNDERSTAND NOW??

Except the scan clearly shows they know it was Supreme instead of the Superman reference(who was an alien sent to Earth, and not a "terran") is because a genetic scan showed it was a terran. Not the power level was too great to be Superman.

But as stupid and cowardly as JBL, he's still not as bad as that btich Failberto. So there's that.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 08:00 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

U do realize that version Clark was amped with suns from other dimensions and 5D energy specifically from mr.mxy. Yes, he blitz and KO WF but that is because of A)those many sun amps, B)wf was distracted trying to put his masterpiece(Multiverse) on top of the already existing one.

Wf if he wanted to can blink that Superman out of existence and he already stomped him before, a lucky shot doesn’t scale Clark to that monitor.

Dr.M would do the same, so it’s really not that impressive.
Dr.M>Wf>Clark(sixth dimension run)> mxy

LOL suns not stars. Suns will have properties of the sun. He flew brought dimensions and universes to get to the 6th dimension.

How was WF distracted when he saw Superman coming?

Provr he could blink this Superman out of existence? This Superman ko’d him and destroyed his masterpiece with a single punch.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 07:17 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Delta1938
So Superman haters go into meltdowns and start outright lying. This thread is related joke.

Like let's get into JBL. Dude goes to the lengths of lying about knowing DC writers. While inadvertently saying his allegedly existing 5 year old son knows and understands comics better than him.

Also claims his allegedly existing stepmom is a lawyer so he can try to imply legal threats. Never has he given anything to prove he knows writers. He says he doesn't care of we believe him or not, but he really really tries to sell it.

Another example of him lying.

Or when he lied that DC refused to let Superman lose to Supreme and the Gladiator crossovers was supposed to be Superman bit DC was afraid. Gives no evidence to support such a claim.

He even claimed the crossover said Supreme was more powerful than Superman, refused to post the scan, then someone posted it.

JBL goes and posts this--

Except the scan clearly shows they know it was Supreme instead of the Superman reference(who was an alien sent to Earth, and not a "terran") is because a genetic scan showed it was a terran. Not the power level was too great to be Superman.

But as stupid and cowardly as JBL, he's still not as bad as that btich Failberto. So there's that.
Just how stupid are you??? If image states that NO man of steel can beat Supreme, who is the man of steel they are taking a jab at?? You are too stupid to see that image and marvel both made reference to Superman because DC was scared to let Superman fight Gladiator or Supreme. You are too stupid to understand why they brought up Superman at all in a book where Gladiator and Supreme would be fighting in. What was the reason they even mentioned a DC character In a marvel/image comic?? As for your other rants, I could not care less what you believe. But please keep crying. It's very amusing.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 07:48 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MADMAN01

We seeing Pictures of that boat?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 08:48 AM
MADMAN01 is currently offline Click here to Send MADMAN01 a Private Message Find more posts by MADMAN01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 08:56 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by JBL
Just how stupid are you??? If image states that NO man of steel can beat Supreme, who is the man of steel they are taking a jab at?? You are too stupid to see that image and marvel both made reference to Superman because DC was scared to let Superman fight Gladiator or Supreme. You are too stupid to understand why they brought up Superman at all in a book where Gladiator and Supreme would be fighting in. What was the reason they even mentioned a DC character In a marvel/image comic?? As for your other rants, I could not care less what you believe. But please keep crying. It's very amusing.

Prove DC was scared. I dare you. Cry more little one.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 09:31 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Correct, mr.mxy has been infusing Clark with his 5D energy for years. That’s stackable power, so already that version of Clark is above 5D imps. It takes all of mxy abilities just to open 1 portal to the sixth dimension, while Clark can actually enter it. So years of infusion to be able to survive in the sixth dimension > takes all of abilities just to open 1 portal to that dimension.
Not quite accurate.

As Mxy explicitly noted: he had been infusing Clark with 5D energy over the years for the sole purpose of protecting him from the act of entering the 6th dimension without his mind collapsing into nothingness...

"It would drive any of you mad. Except him! See, over the years, I've infused you with Fifth-Dimensional energy that could protect you for THIS MOMENT":
https://ibb.co/gvY6WHN
It was never alluded to, or implied, that said energy had been providing any sort of passive "amp" to Clark's stats or w/e. As mentioned, the energy-infusion had one, singular function.

As for Mxy: it supposedly required all of his power to create a portal from the 3rd dimension to the 6th dimension(he was also markedly weakened at the time, remember)... But then he went on to start erasing/unimagining reality immediately afterward:
https://ibb.co/QncPWZX
https://ibb.co/thsv2YX
...So he obviously wasn't rendered powerless after whipping up the portal, but that's neither here nor there.

Point is, if Clark was able to endure the 6th dimension simply because he contained fractional bits of Mxy's energy, then it is fully reasonable to assume that Mxy himself could exist there as well.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 12:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by Galan007

As for Mxy: it supposedly required all of his power to create a portal from the 3rd dimension to the 6th dimension(he was also markedly weakened at the time, remember)... But then he went on to start erasing/unimagining reality immediately afterward:

Also the description in The DC Comics Encyclopedia New Edition seems suggesting Mxy was holding back when he fought Batmite in order to save the 3rd dimension

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 01:39 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I've not seen that source, but it wouldn't surprise me at all, given Mxy's "guardian angel" status.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 03:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

I've not seen that source, but it wouldn't surprise me at all, given Mxy's "guardian angel" status.

https://ibb.co/yy83d3d

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 03:34 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

So they fought again or is this a reference to WORLD'S FUNNEST thag has some retconned purpose?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 03:42 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

It refers to Justice League 6th Dimension arc.

It seems to imply even though Mxy somehow was tasked by WF to erase 3rd dimension. But he was secretly holding back his powers while battling Batmite and threw the fight on purpose since he actually wanted to preserve the 3rd dimension

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 03:50 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
https://ibb.co/yy83d3d
That is also perfectly in-line with Mxy's characterization. The dude loves playing in the 3rd dimension, and doesn't want to see it permanently destroyed:
https://ibb.co/ZdkqpWx
"I actually grasp the concept that if you obliterate reality, then there's nobody left to play with!"

https://ibb.co/xstqNVb
"I'm an Imp that loves an audience, and I found a great one in the third dimension."

https://ibb.co/pJJ6kv6
"There's more fun to be had on earth than back in the Fifth Dimension."

etc.

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
It refers to Justice League 6th Dimension arc.

It seems to imply even though Mxy somehow was tasked by WF to erase 3rd dimension. But he was secretly holding back his powers while battling Batmite and threw the fight on purpose since he actually wanted to preserve the 3rd dimension
Yeah, it seems to fit with Mxy's established history.

Granted he wasn't at full power in that arc, but even a complete n00b with Mxy's power(ie. EJ) can instantly/casually destroy the universe:
https://ibb.co/mCgVZY5
https://ibb.co/PTZnpHs

So Mxy himself intentionally erasing the universe a bit more slowly(thereby giving Superman more time to do what he does best and save the day) actually makes sense to me. /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 11th, 2021 at 04:13 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 04:09 PM
Seedr09

World forger was trying to replace his masterpiece(superior multiverse) on top of the existing one before his superiors noticed. An amped Clark, in this window of opportunity, blitz wf, while he was distracted. In another instance, Alpheus(wf) has TP’d mr.mxy and stomped that same amped Superman. Left him to die. Wf can even hold this supermans very essence inside him, create and destroy countless versions of him” and without 5D energy from mxy clark cannot even survive in the 6th dimension. So ya, he gets blinked.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 05:53 PM
Seedr09 is currently offline Click here to Send Seedr09 a Private Message Find more posts by Seedr09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seedr09

Not quite accurate.

As Mxy explicitly noted: he had been infusing Clark with 5D energy over the years for the sole purpose of protecting him from the act of entering the 6th dimension without his mind collapsing into nothingness...

"It would drive any of you mad. Except him! See, over the years, I've infused you with Fifth-Dimensional energy that could protect you for THIS MOMENT":
https://ibb.co/gvY6WHN
It was never alluded to, or implied, that said energy had been providing any sort of passive "amp" to Clark's stats or w/e. As mentioned, the energy-infusion had one, singular function.

...So he obviously wasn't rendered powerless after whipping up the portal, but that's neither here nor there.

Point is, if Clark was able to endure the 6th dimension simply because he contained fractional bits of Mxy's energy, then it is fully reasonable to assume that Mxy himself could exist there as well.

So you know that Clark has years of stackable mxy energy. Making this version of Superman being able to survive in the sixth dimension. And as stated on panel, it takes all of mxy abilities just to open 1 portal to that realm. So mxy cannot even enter it, or he would get stomped by a monitor same way Clark was stomped as soon as he made the mistake of entering that realm. So mxy can’t survive in that realm, but Clark would have better chance because of the years of stackable 5D mxy energy.

No one knows what the sixth dimension would do to the rest of the league, because not even mr.mxy can enter that realm. He just says they cannot comprehend it, just like mxy cannot perceive the existence of entities in the sixth dimension.

Also, weakened mxy is “ unsure” if he can warp open a portal to the sixth dimension. Full power mxy takes all of his abilities to open 1 portal. World forger TP’d mxy and made him start rewriting the comic book panels. A monitor did that to mxy. Clark imbued with mxy energy for years is superior, as he has stackable energy. And Clark got stomped by the same monitor who TP’d mxy, Alpheus the world forger.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 05:59 PM
Seedr09 is currently offline Click here to Send Seedr09 a Private Message Find more posts by Seedr09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

I dont want to sound rude, But these posts are a bit of creative.............

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 06:03 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You keep throwing around the term "stackable energy" like it changes anything I said above. The 5D energy imbued into Superman had exactly ONE function: to allow Clark to enter the 6th dimension without having his mind melted. Outside of that, the energy served no tangible purpose for him. It did not "amp" Clark beyond allowing him to dimension-hop without having his brain ooze out of his ears.

You seem to be implying that Clark was packing more 5D energy than the most powerful 5D being... Which I find a bit silly for obvious reasons. Mxy slowly imbued Clark with some 5D energy over the years; but Mxy himself IS 5D energy. Reasonably speaking, if Clark was able to exist in the 6th dimension due to the energy Mxy provided, then Mxy himself should have certainly been able to exist there as well.

You keep saying World Forger "TP'd" Mxy as though some form of mindrape was happening. More accurately, at some point WF and Mxy had struck a bargain, wherein Mxy agreed to cause a Crisis event for WF(which was the catalyst required to allow WF's Crisis Anvil to form.) The telepathic communication/dialogue between them was just WF 'reminding' Mxy to uphold to said agreement:
https://ibb.co/sQ7n61d

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 11th, 2021 at 06:33 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 06:26 PM
MrMind

I am just here to masterbate to Galan's post, damn you are so sexy when you are going at it

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 07:14 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Actually, that fixation with old imps is pretty disturbing.

Galan probably had a... "crisis"... during his kindergarten years, which has changed him forever.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 07:38 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote