KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump Legal Troubles Thread

Donald Trump Legal Troubles Thread
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

And when I read over my own p**** sound like a lunatic, is this how I always sound to people?

Feel like Dib from Invader Zim.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on May 11th, 2023 at 07:49 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2023 07:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Why did the word p o s t s get censored?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 11th, 2023 07:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
well aware of all content in your first two paragraphs as they really only dovetail into mine. You raised the point about us damages being punitive for a purpose of dissuading certain groups. I gave an answer as to why that wasn't and couldn't be the case, this was in a discussion about Trumps verdict in a thread about Trumps legal problems for context. To be fair the concept of "compensation", for rape is equally floored. One truth in your unusually constructed conversationo, is that civil cases are easier to win and that's in many ways a good thing, the bar of
"is it more likely that an event happened" does though have understandable flaws and could never be used where life or liberty is at stake.
Ok.

Old Post May 11th, 2023 09:02 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by cdtm
And when I read over my own p**** sound like a lunatic, is this how I always sound to people?
Yes.

Old Post May 11th, 2023 09:03 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Smurph
Yes.

So litigators handle lawsuits I read? Do you work on retainer for a company then? A friends sister does that, for a bank, makes good money.

Old Post May 11th, 2023 09:59 PM
Smurph
------

So litigators handle lawsuits I read? Do you work on retainer for a company then? A friends sister does that, for a bank, makes good money.
Whenever you mention "a friend" or "a friend of a friend" I just assume it's someone you've never met. Maybe a poster from Quora.

Old Post May 11th, 2023 10:17 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Smurph
Whenever you mention "a friend" or "a friend of a friend" I just assume it's someone you've never met. Maybe a poster from Quora.

🤗 Pleading the fifth consul.

This was an old baby sitter.

Old Post May 11th, 2023 10:23 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

🤗 Pleading the fifth consul.

This was an old baby sitter.

Do you mean 'old' like she drank gin all day and forced you to drink cod liver oil?

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 14th, 2023 01:32 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trump workers at Mar-a-Lago moved boxes of papers day before FBI visit – report

Former president and aides also allegedly carried out ‘dress rehearsal’ for moving sensitive papers before receiving subpoena -snip

Trump employees at Mar-a-Lago in Florida moved boxes of papers the day before a visit by FBI agents looking into the former president’s retention of classified documents -snip

prosecutors had also gathered evidence that Trump “at times kept classified documents in his office in a place where they were visible and sometimes showed them to others”. -snip

smile

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 26th, 2023 04:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote