KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump Legal Troubles Thread

Donald Trump Legal Troubles Thread
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Hey, I said very similar in regards to Trumpers years ago and their manufactured rage over people peacefully kneeling and beyond. You copied that from me smile

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 7th, 2021 05:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Hunter has done far worse stuff than Don Jr. or Eric Trump has ever done. But do we hear a peep about it from MSM or leftists on this forum? Nope.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 7th, 2021 05:37 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Hey, I said very similar in regards to Trumpers years ago and their manufactured rage over people peacefully kneeling and beyond. You copied that from me smile

Yes, it's trash and frankly the folks that started it didn't do so because they felt empowered to move folks they were empowered economically just like the folks that screamed the loudest just wanted to ride the PR coat tails.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2021 05:40 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by snowdragon
Still not relevant to this forum and Trump real estate, frankly people overlooking hunter biden is just as much a travesty......but when you want power c'est la vie...I suppose you protect your own.

So you think there's a legit Hunter Biden story, but you can't be bothered to bump one of the many threads already made on it or just create a new. Instead you're griping in here because it's looking like Trump's 'I don't pay taxes and that makes me smart!' boasting is coming full circle to bite him in the ass, because he's a massive tax dodger and fraud. There-there, I guess.

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 7th, 2021 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2021 05:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

So you think there's a legit Biden story, but you can't be bothered to bump one of the many threads already made on it or just create a new. Instead you're gripe in here because it's looking like Trump's 'I don't pay taxes and that makes me smart' boasting is coming full circle to bite him in the ass, because he's a massive tax dodger and fraud. There-there, I guess.

No I am not balls deep in trump business as multiple threads would suggest others are for an expired president. Today we have an existing president and son engaged in the same type affairs claimed that Trump executed except today with the presidential family and in previous vice presidential positions.

We don't have headlines daily from world publications or journalists to produce news for this in the same way Trump is news. It's a standing testament to how badly our "news" covers topics and allows you a better insight as to who gets the say in said "democratic" news organizations.

That's just a huge slap or reality on how and what drives revenue and what needs to be pushed.....alot like russigate.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2021 05:48 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

As far as Hunter Biden, go bump or make the thread and we can discuss there. I've no problem with that.

But instead of being mad at everyone else but Trump, you should probably be mad at Trump for committing decades long masive tax fraud. He's the one who let you down. TBF though, he did tell you back in 2016 that he's a tax dodger, you just didn't care. Well, more accurately, Clinton told you and Trump confirmed it via bragging.

Out of the criminal's mouth himself:

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 7th, 2021 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2021 05:53 PM
snowdragon

As far as Hunter Biden, go bump or make the thread and we can discuss there.

But instead of being mad at everyone else but Trump, you should probably be mad at Trump for committing decades long masive tax fraud. He's the one who let you down. TBF though, he did tell you back in 2016 that he's a tax dodger, you just didn't care. Well, more accurately, Clinton told you and Trump confirmed it while bragging.

I guess you mistake care for detatchment, threads can evolve and I simply added legal troubles that should discussed for a sitting president in addition to an ex president.

I already criticized Trump for his shit business ventures and shelters years AGO when the threads were active as him as president and candidate. I still don't dismiss them I was just more interested today in current affairs uncovered when they were so important years ago with a sitting president.

If you hate Trump cutting taxes do you attack the man or the system put in place for him to use.......we know the simple answer.

quote:
committing decades long masive tax fraud

You say things like this I'm just saying provide the evidence, I managed to read TONS of russiagate trash, you might have a chance with taxes at least, try and capone him.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2021 05:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

While the system in place is set to benefit people like Trump, we're not talking about tax loopholes for the rich, we're talking about tax fraud; that's a crime. Surely you know the difference?

It's my opinion that he's a massive tax dodger/fraud, because Trump told us. You're free to believe Trump did nothing wrong and has a flawless tax history or something in between, I don't care.

Have you not been following the news though? Allen Weisselberg has been indicted, imo, it won't end there. He's going to flip and turn over evidence as a means to lesson his prison time.

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 7th, 2021 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2021 06:07 PM
cdtm

Proof positive of election fraud revealed!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/i...fraud-continued

quote:
Just the News: Wis. official says Zuckerberg-funded group seized control of 2020 election

Just the News: Mystery: Did Stacey Abrams financial group fund temp agency that staffed Fulton Co. elections?

The Hill: NJ postal worker admits to discarding 99 election ballots, nearly 2,000 pieces of other mail

From authoritative sources like "Just the News".

Which I never heard of before, but am sure it is as non partisan as it gets because who would call themselves "Just the News" unless all they did was report the news?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 10:15 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"herp derp I'm a fascism-promoting attention whore trying super-hard to impress my discord scissor sisters"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 10:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Discord triggers me.

thumb up

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 10:35 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

WHOOOOOOSH not-eon replies in under 2 minutes. what a sad life no

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 10:38 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

"herp derp I'm a fascism-promoting attention whore trying super-hard to impress my discord scissor sisters"

Fascism, heck yeah!

You can't have freedom without fascism! thumb up smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 10:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Klaw
thumb up

Today 06:35 PM

WHOOOOOOSH not-eon replies in under 2 minutes. what a sad life no

Today 06:38 PM

😅

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 10:40 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I'm here for only a moment, champ. I don't spend all day on this site posting weak bait and compulsively refreshing the page like you discord retards

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 10:42 PM
Adam_PoE

They like to watch right-wing YouTubers and bump pussies.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2021 01:06 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like pussies

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2021 09:11 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Blakemore
I like pussies

Me too. thumb up

Not sure if Adam was trying to burn us or simply suggesting we should get laid? smile

Old Post Jul 12th, 2021 01:14 PM
Darth Thor

While the system in place is set to benefit people like Trump, we're not talking about tax loopholes for the rich, we're talking about tax fraud; that's a crime. Surely you know the difference?

Even tax loopholes would be so incredibly immoral for someone standing as President, that he shouldn't be allowed to hold office again based on that alone.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2021 01:35 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Even tax loopholes would be so incredibly immoral for someone standing as President, that he shouldn't be allowed to hold office again based on that alone.

If morality was a litmus test for office, I'd bet good money we'd only have two or three elected officials left standing. smile

Old Post Jul 12th, 2021 01:38 PM