KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » England wins the European championships, pre match celebration!

England wins the European championships, pre match celebration!
Started by: Blakemore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

England wins the European championships, pre match celebration!

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2021 09:19 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why did you do this! We will definately lose now and it's all your fault.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2021 01:36 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2021 02:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Anything can happen in a one off game but Italy have to be clear favourites here. Everything the England team are currently good at are things the Italians have been doing for decades. Italy will probably have more fear of losing this game than England do though.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jul 10th, 2021 05:07 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don’t underestimate Southgate’s intelligence.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 02:40 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

9 hours to wait!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 09:54 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
9 hours to wait!
thumb up Excited. Listening to podcasts.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 10:08 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No jokes, no silly comments, just gonna say this: The better team won, both because of Italy's composure, and England, again, having the wrong team on the pitch.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 10:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
No jokes, no silly comments, just gonna say this: The better team won, both because of Italy's composure, and England, again, having the wrong team on the pitch.
As I said in the Guy and Rao tribute thread. It's like Southgate is in the Omega sanction by Darkseid since 96.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 10:23 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
As I said in the Guy and Rao tribute thread. It's like Southgate is in the Omega sanction by Darkseid since 96.

He's too cautious, and it ended up biting him in the ass because of all the teams he tried to be cautious with, it was Italy. Those guys waited, and waited, and waited, and Southgate refused to bring on Grealish, Sancho and Rashford earlier when he should have.

They could have won, and I have to wonder how the match would have gone if he'd been more aggressive in even his subs.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 10:37 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

😥 England failed 😞

Old Post Jul 12th, 2021 07:28 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Blakemore
😥 England failed 😞

Not sure if 2nd place counts as a failure, especially when you consider that we were probably the 6th or 7th best team in the tournament heading into it. Only one team had more success in this competition and we made them fight for it.

We did kind of blow the final though, with too much caution both tactically and with substitutions. I don't think Southgate should be fired after this though, he took us to the World Cup semis in 2018 and to the final of this tournament, he deserves another crack in 2022.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jul 12th, 2021 04:38 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess I shouldn’t be too harsh on him, he’s progressing the squad. Like I’ve said before, roll on 2022!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2021 06:07 AM