KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » If KMC POSTERS WERE MEMBERS OF SUICIDE SQUAD 2 TEAMS WHO WOUL THEY BE?

If KMC POSTERS WERE MEMBERS OF SUICIDE SQUAD 2 TEAMS WHO WOUL THEY BE?
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

If KMC POSTERS WERE MEMBERS OF SUICIDE SQUAD 2 TEAMS WHO WOUL THEY BE?

As the title. Give a poster a character. smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2021 12:52 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Oooohh.. I wanna be King Shark

I'll fu#king eat you.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2021 02:08 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Everyone is a Harley

Old Post Aug 11th, 2021 03:15 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Peacemaker or BloodSport

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 12th, 2021 03:14 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Its not picking your own character lol.

Ethneo for Peacemaker.

Loves his guns, thinks hes righteous but really hes twisted AF.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2021 10:29 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Quan would be Weasel.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2021 11:30 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Oooohh.. I wanna be King Shark

I'll fu#king eat you.
For me King Shark is perfect as Squallx likely to "read book" to show he is smart. Giveaway he's still Squall is the book will be upside down. Add in the overagression and the likely hood to bite people for no reason who else could it be? I JEST messedHIFTY:

Old Post Aug 12th, 2021 03:36 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ouch, caps-lock strikes again

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2021 04:40 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ouch, caps-lock strikes again
Notice the spelling mistake in the title I went full retard for this one.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2021 04:58 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Quan would be Weasel.

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 12th, 2021 05:00 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Quan would be Weasel.
Quan would be Starro

Old Post Aug 13th, 2021 10:12 AM
Darth Thor

Nah hes definitely Weasel.

Repeatedly Weaseled his way out of having any BZ with me.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2021 11:38 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
For me King Shark is perfect as Squallx likely to "read book" to show he is smart. Giveaway he's still Squall is the book will be upside down. Add in the overagression and the likely hood to bite people for no reason who else could it be? I JEST messedHIFTY:

You are obsessed. You might need some help.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2021 12:01 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
You are obsessed. You might need some help.
Squall it's a joke Bro, no one thinks you read books upside down. You type far to well to really be King Shark, you obviously have all your digits. No malicious intent meant mate. Surely the jokey smiley aspect using a cartoonish narrative was a tip off. No need to take it personally it honestly wasn't meant that way. smile Come on Bro, King Shark was the best character in it. No obsession, just friendly ribbing. wink

Old Post Aug 13th, 2021 12:10 PM
Raptor22

Whirly would be that old guy at the beginning who killed the bird with the ball because they're both old and good at handling balls. big grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2021 03:44 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
Whirly would be that old guy at the beginning who killed the bird with the ball because they're both old and good at handling balls. big grin
laughing out loud The old guy Savant was Yondu too.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2021 04:35 AM