KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What if...? (Disney+)

What if...? (Disney+)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed, but...

They are never going to not have a Wakanda spear woman, are they. sad

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 03:45 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

The problems with this Disney+ What if series.

1.It is based entirely on the MCU and it feels so limited in ideas compared to the Earth 616 What if Comics.
2.The CGI looks like it came from a Marvel PS3 game.
3.This can easily get repetitive with the idea of "This superhero replaces that character stories" or "This villain becomes a new hero".

I'm not really impressed with this animated series.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 02:37 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Hulk with a good showing for once.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 06:15 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Another one where [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the villain wins

Its definitely not a - oh what if this person became a superhero instead - show.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 09:57 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

really didn't like the episode

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2021 03:30 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Ridiculous episode. The fight between Thor and Captain Marvel looked like they poached it straight from Death Battle! or some shit.

IG-Ultron was an out of the blue reveal, though. One thing they haven't really clarified in the MCU is whether or not the Infinity Stones still function outside of their native reality. I suppose it was sorta/kinda addressed in the Loki series(what with the troves of 'inert' stones just sitting in the TVA's desk drawers and whatnot), but more explicit confirmation one way or the other would be nice.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2021 10:36 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Was a mixed bag for me, I did like the fight between CM and Thor, but a lot of the rest was cringe.

To me it looked like Vision inside an Ultron looking battle-suit, then again, the Vison body was supposed to be Ultron's final form in the MCU, so yeah, you're likely correct and it's Ultron.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2021 04:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, I think it's his fully realized form(ie. Vision) wearing an Ultron battlesuit(not unlike Tony.) Seems like he has acquired his universe's Infinity Stones, and amassed an [endless] legion of Ultron-bots to do his bidding... Likely in an attempt to overtake the multiverse.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2021 04:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I thought it was really fun. And hell yeah I loved Thor and CM [SPOILER - highlight to read]: punching each other across the planet

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2021 09:46 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

As for the ending, I think most these Universes are stuck with explaining what would happen with the IG. This one just took a twist. One that kind of makes sense as a possibility.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2021 09:54 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Ultra Vision is...eh...Wickedly OP. no expression

Also answers whether or not the MCU Infinity Stones function outside of their native universe.

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 29th, 2021 at 01:12 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 01:00 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Didn’t Carol do so crazy shit to in the episode?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 02:54 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: She seemed to be getting the better of Ultra Vision at first, but then he casually owned her(along with the entire solar system.)

Uatu, however, preformed insanely well against him.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 03:25 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, Carol, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: while making a decent initial go of it, was ultimately nowhere near Ultron's level. The dude ate a friggin' galaxy while fighting the Watcher.

Lol at Thanos getting fodderised though. The guy is pretty much What If's punching bag.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 03:54 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

This episode is basically a wet dream for MCU fans.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 06:09 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well that was insane. Wish Id known this season is only 9 episodes. Should have binged the last 3!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 06:09 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Vultron is Jesus Christ

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 07:47 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

tonighs episode was real good

liked the wacher getting[SPOILER - highlight to read]: f'ed up

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 30th, 2021 03:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Did like this ep.

-Voltron was even more retarded than Thanos in his approach to achieve his goal

-Thanos getting punked again was funny

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 30th, 2021 05:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Finale was way too short for everything they tried cramming in, and therefore felt extremely rushed. The 'rules' of the Infinity Stones are broken to the point of being wholly nonsensical. That said, the episode was fun for what it was.

Dark Strange is just as haxx as Ultra Vision, though... Like when he [SPOILER - highlight to read]: reversed Vision's galaxy-buster, and simply... Ate the energy to seemingly amp himself? Jfc.

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 7th, 2021 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2021 01:48 AM