KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » AMA:I live in Chicago and the city going back to mask mandates Friday

AMA:I live in Chicago and the city going back to mask mandates Friday
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marcssands14

AMA:I live in Chicago and the city going back to mask mandates Friday

In public places smh. I have been vaccinated but I am frustrated on mask mandates returning....anyway AMA

Also,I am a young black man who has lived all his life in Chicago. So you can ask about that if you want,anything

Old Post Aug 19th, 2021 03:13 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Bump

Old Post Aug 20th, 2021 10:06 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Well it helps save lives why not?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2021 12:24 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Do you know surt? He lives in Chicago

Also why the mask mandates frustrate you? Here you only need masks in shops and public transport now

Old Post Aug 20th, 2021 01:16 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
Do you know surt? He lives in Chicago

Also why the mask mandates frustrate you? Here you only need masks in shops and public transport now

Naw not personally but I've communicated with him in here before. Shame he was banned, he was a character lol.

And then mandates frustrate me a little,cuz the city wouldn't have yo bring them back if more of these dumbasses got vaccinated. Despite Delta, more people still need to be fully vaccinated,so that survival rates continue to increase while death decreases.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2021 01:31 AM
marcssands14

Anyone got any questions about O block lol? I used to live there

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2021 01:32 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does the mask harm you in anyway? I mean, some places/jobs require you to wash your hands or wipe your feet, but that’s to protect you and your peers. Protection, or risk, which would you prefer?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2021 02:07 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Originally posted by marcssands14
Anyone got any questions about O block lol? I used to live there
what's o block

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2021 12:46 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Why were there 7 killed and 44 wounded during 29 shootings this weekend alone?

What has possessed the people of that city that produces so much violence?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 12:09 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Why is there so much black on black violence and killing when nearly all of you scream Black Lives Matter!!! So it only matters to white people, we have to go out of our way to treat you extra special and never ever say anything even remotely racist or all of us get roasted, f ck that, fix your own shit, then you can yell at us.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 10:13 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Originally posted by walshy
what's o block

Basically,its a area on the south side of Chicago know for gangbanging/violence. Alot of popular street rappers come from theire,like chief keef/lik durk. I know you European,but you at least familiar a little with chief keef,right?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 03:13 AM
marcssands14

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Why is there so much black on black violence and killing when nearly all of you scream Black Lives Matter!!! So it only matters to white people, we have to go out of our way to treat you extra special and never ever say anything even remotely racist or all of us get roasted, f ck that, fix your own shit, then you can yell at us.

Lol bro....All I gotta say is stop watching/reading so much Fox bs. Read some local papers like Tribune and Suntimes. Hope you having a good weekend

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 03:17 AM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Basically,its a area on the south side of Chicago know for gangbanging/violence. Alot of popular street rappers come from theire,like chief keef/lik durk. I know you European,but you at least familiar a little with chief keef,right?
damn I just googled it, what was it like living there? Never heard of chief keef, don't listen to much rap

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 06:35 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Lol bro....All I gotta say is stop watching/reading so much Fox bs. Read some local papers like Tribune and Suntimes. Hope you having a good weekend

So you're going to ignore the question. Understandable, Have a Good One.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 02:59 PM
marcssands14

So you're going to ignore the question. Understandable, Have a Good One.

Same to you

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 06:45 AM
marcssands14

Bump

Old Post Sep 6th, 2021 09:40 PM
you get thorns
village idiot

Why were there 7 killed and 44 wounded during 29 shootings this weekend alone?

What has possessed the people of that city that produces so much violence?

I think it is cultural. Look at the history of organized crime in that city. There has always been street violence. Not just black on whatever color. Day after day, year after year, it desensitizes the population in general. If it has always been then it becomes a way of life.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2021 11:09 AM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Dude, that is the craziest and saddest thing, I don't even have a reference point to begin imagining that kind of cultural atmosphere.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2021 01:06 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surtur got a friend to create an account, we know your game.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2021 01:40 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Dude, that is the craziest and saddest thing, I don't even have a reference point to begin imagining that kind of cultural atmosphere.

Look at your PMS bro

Old Post Sep 7th, 2021 10:57 PM