KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Would it be hard to believe an innocent looking upstanding citizen can be a pervert?

Would it be hard to believe an innocent looking upstanding citizen can be a pervert?
Started by: Tyrannoraptor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Because it's so easy, lust + curiosity = perversity.

Doesn't make a difference if you're wise, Priests for example know the Scriptures inside and out, they know how God feels about the mistreatment of little children and that massive universal warning does nothing to deter them.

They do it because they can. Simple as that.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2021 10:18 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Then i might be thinking: how can someone so wise and sensible have the intention of becoming a peeping tom or maybe a creep/sicko?!

Can you elaborate? What exactly are you talking about, is it someone you know?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2021 12:20 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Like I mentioned before, everyone is perverted in their own right. So peeping equals looking and being lustful is the same thing. People get assaulted everyday and why is that less serious then a peeping tom? Women and men a like,, get accosted for being to beautiful. How is the crime of pursuing any different from the crime of peeping?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2021 12:26 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Then i might be thinking: how can someone so wise and sensible have the intention of becoming a peeping tom or maybe a creep/sicko?!

A reason would be because they dont know any better. They do not know love, because relationships might be harder to obtain for them, because they are horny????????

Old Post Sep 6th, 2021 12:49 PM
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by rudester
Can you elaborate? What exactly are you talking about, is it someone you know?

Not so sure, i'm just say for example as i just thought being capable of sexual assault might not fit someone more sensible but i doubt elderly men might be something like this even despite being typically wise at their age.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2021 11:34 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Do not think it matters at any age really! Sexual frustration is real and people often subdue to their impulses or sometimes act on pure fantasy and that's what this is.

Peeping Tom's are people to and whether someone is misguided, it should not be a crime to look, however there is a huge difference between a peeper and a stalker.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2021 12:04 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Age doesn't exist when it pertains to the mind, that is essentially 21+ forever, the body will age and get crusty and die and turn to dust but the person piloting the flesh & bone mecha stays the same.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2021 01:09 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Do not think it matters at any age really! Sexual frustration is real and people often subdue to their impulses or sometimes act on pure fantasy and that's what this is.

Peeping Tom's are people to and whether someone is misguided, it should not be a crime to look, however there is a huge difference between a peeper and a stalker.

Yeah but i just thought/doubt it might be unusual/strange/odd for someone (known to be) so pure of heart and respectable suddenly to become a peeping tom (or maybe even want to watch a fashionable, beautiful blonde teenage girl strip to bikini) esp if one/he has never been like this before.

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Sep 8th, 2021 at 07:11 AM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2021 06:57 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Separating fact from fiction, rumors from gossip. Hypothetically speaking, you've now seen this person behind the bushes of some hot blonde. She's alone and her window is open. I would ask him personally why he is looking? Is it hormonal, driven by lust? Or is there another reason why he could be there? Until you've spoken to him directly you will not get a straight forward response and all those doubts will be playing in your head.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2021 03:55 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wtf

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2021 12:13 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Yes well laughing

Old Post Sep 12th, 2021 04:25 PM
rudester
Tommy

Priests are pervs so you cant deny nature

Old Post Sep 12th, 2021 04:26 PM
Tyrannoraptor

Separating fact from fiction, rumors from gossip. Hypothetically speaking, you've now seen this person behind the bushes of some hot blonde. She's alone and her window is open. I would ask him personally why he is looking? Is it hormonal, driven by lust? Or is there another reason why he could be there? Until you've spoken to him directly you will not get a straight forward response and all those doubts will be playing in your head.

Also, i thought being a pervert or some lecherous creep might not live up to being upstanding and sensible with being as young and innocent as how appearance would look.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 01:11 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
That's what's so great about this world my guy, everyone is a f cking pervert.

How many people are preverted freaks?

(please log in to view the image)
100% agree, apart from asexual people, everyone is a pervert.

In fact, straight women look at bulges almost as much as straight men look at butts.

Actually all sexualities look at butts.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2021 07:57 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Because it's so easy, lust + curiosity = perversity.

Doesn't make a difference if you're wise, Priests for example know the Scriptures inside and out, they know how God feels about the mistreatment of little children and that massive universal warning does nothing to deter them.

They do it because they can. Simple as that.

Alright not only smart, loyal and sensible but what about cautiousness in addition to that?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2022 09:30 AM
rudester
Tommy

Do you know an innocent looking upstanding citizen who is perverted?

Might I suggest people have alter egos? A split personality. A messed up head where they might be complicated? Most times people are driven to do bad things because certain sequence of events that play out in their lives. Monsters aren't born they are made!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2022 10:29 AM
Tyrannoraptor

Might I suggest people have alter egos? A split personality. A messed up head where they might be complicated? Most times people are driven to do bad things because certain sequence of events that play out in their lives. Monsters aren't born they are made!

Alright actually i've never knew/thought innocent looking upstanding citizen could also be perverted.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2022 10:55 AM
Tyrannoraptor

Well married men and women cheat all the time, has nothing to do with morality but with opportunity. Nice people can cheat. Sex and monogamy are two different things. Marriage is a fairly new concept and being loyal is even newer, with population growth, more marriages end up in divorce because of choice. The more choices you have the more people's eyes start to wander off.
Nice people may cheat but not just that as i guess a strong-willed person might be determined to avoid becoming a pervert.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2022 03:46 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I forget, is this the guy that's going to school to be a psychologist or just a random weirdo that like gets all excited about serial killers and pedophiles?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2022 01:09 AM
Tyrannoraptor

Also, including someone who's being serious?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2022 04:32 AM