KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Would it be hard to believe an innocent looking upstanding citizen can be a pervert?

Would it be hard to believe an innocent looking upstanding citizen can be a pervert?
Started by: Tyrannoraptor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Wisdom is just a tool, it can be ignored like the conscience to allow the person to reach into the depths of their blackened soul and unleash the sickest perversions imaginable.

Do a deep dive into any "Holy" Priest/Pastor/Imam worth more than 100k like really dig into their activities with a dedicated private detective team, any of them it doesn't matter, you'll discover horrors.

It's not even anything new, these jackoffs have been this way since the beginning of society, humans are pathetically weak to evil, it's super effective.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2022 01:05 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Wisdom is just a tool, it can be ignored like the conscience to allow the person to reach into the depths of their blackened soul and unleash the sickest perversions imaginable.

Do a deep dive into any "Holy" Priest/Pastor/Imam worth more than 100k like really dig into their activities with a dedicated private detective team, any of them it doesn't matter, you'll discover horrors.

It's not even anything new, these jackoffs have been this way since the beginning of society, humans are pathetically weak to evil, it's super effective.

Alright besides, I've never thought a smart, loyal, sensible, cautious, shy & reclusive person (esp. a boy) with such a strong will would/could be much more willing to spy into dressing rooms to watch any attractive young ladies changing clothes and couldn't even resist doing so!

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on May 19th, 2023 at 11:37 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2023 11:32 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

That's fvcking weird.

Old Post May 19th, 2023 12:24 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Righteous I meant!

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 09:26 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Nature of the beast, man is a visually attracted creature, if there's a chance to spy on a naked lady they'll jump on that like a lion on a gazelle, from the most innocent to the most perverse. Just accept that mankind is inherently flawed, whether by accident or design, it is what it is.

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 01:10 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Am I the sick one for checking out my sister or is she for letting me in to watch her?

Half sister btw, different Mothers.
Did you love her so much everyone thought you were weird and the isolation made you think "if I can't get a woman, I'll BE a woman!"

Then ended up looking like Dodoria.

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 02:06 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

No.

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 03:07 PM
Tyrannoraptor

Nature of the beast, man is a visually attracted creature, if there's a chance to spy on a naked lady they'll jump on that like a lion on a gazelle, from the most innocent to the most perverse. Just accept that mankind is inherently flawed, whether by accident or design, it is what it is.

But actually I used to immediately evade such a thing.

Old Post May 26th, 2023 06:06 AM
rudester
Tommy

It's called hormones and people are driven into madness because of them. I can recommend a few pills to knock you out and keep you in sedation

Old Post May 26th, 2023 09:57 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by rudester
It's called hormones and people are driven into madness because of them. I can recommend a few pills to knock you out and keep you in sedation

But meant a smart, loyal, sensible/righteous, cautious, shy & reclusive person (esp. a boy) with such a strong will would/could have been able to resist spying into shower baths & dressing rooms!

Old Post May 28th, 2023 10:36 AM