KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Weirdest Incident on KMC?

Weirdest Incident on KMC?
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Weirdest Incident on KMC?

KMC has a rich, rich history of the weird. But which incident here is the weirdest and most leftfield for you? Is it the infamous "**** you PVS" video? Is it the chode in Purple Pants, AC's blackmailing shenanigans, or something else?

What is the strangest of the strange here?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 07:15 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Alpha Centauri’s fallout was a genuine shock to me.

I miss our conversations and camaraderie.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 07:23 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Probably the scribble showing everyone the sexting with Eon PMs, that was weird.

AC blackmailing 15yo girls for nudes (among other incidents) wasn't weird, it was disgusting.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 07:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Alpha Centauri’s fallout was a genuine shock to me.

I miss our conversations and camaraderie.
Yeah, as I have said before I'd chat to the wizard.

For me "**** you PVS" took some beating. Putting a video up because PVS pisses you off as a gang is a bit crazy. If I'd put a video up every time PVS pissed me off over the years millions would exist on the Internet. Involving people who have never had the pleasure of being pissed off by PVS is also weird!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 07:30 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Probably the scribble showing everyone the sexting with Eon PMs, that was weird.

AC blackmailing 15yo girls for nudes (among other incidents) wasn't weird, it was disgusting.
Did AC actually Blackmail for nudes, I did not know that. Yeah, Eon and Scribbs were weird and from the leftfield no doubt. I still think FUPVS is weird as it was a group thing with no prize be it nudes of teens or masturbation. It was just crazy.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 07:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

That KMC group "**** You Paul!" video was definitely weird, like get a life weird. But it was also funny and I laughed at the absurdity. Why I personally rank it lower in weirdest.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 07:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

That KMC group "**** You Paul!" video was definitely weird, like get a life weird. But it was also funny and I laughed at the absurdity. Why I personally rank it lower in weirdest.
That's a point it was absurd, typical Broly tb honest.

I find the Stop the steal stuff now somewhat bizarre!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 07:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The 'Stop the Steal' stuff is losers who can't accept the results of an election because they lost and I rank that solidly in the 'it's mental' category, dangerously mental to the point of lethality as we've seen.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 07:39 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

tbh i would rather have not been involved in a "Weirdest Incident on KMC", but there it is

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 07:49 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Did AC actually Blackmail for nudes, I did not know that. Yeah, Eon and Scribbs were weird and from the leftfield no doubt. I still think FUPVS is weird as it was a group thing with no prize be it nudes of teens or masturbation. It was just crazy.

From the chats posted, he seemingly did. Gross bastard.

You're assuming they didn't reward each other in some fashion after the phone stopped recording and the video uploaded to their YT channel smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 07:56 PM
steverules_2

Scribble screenshot PM’s with Eon and posted them?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 08:46 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Iirc, he was "smart" about it, pretended to be a chick, befriended kmc girls, showed them nudes and made them feel guilty for not posting anything in return, eventually getting their nudes after a while?

That's how it worked, yes?

He's always been weird af and hated by most of the board, but that "incident" really destroyed all of his remaining e-rep.

Paul = Pr?

Link?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 08:50 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Probably me murdering Quan.

I mean...uuhhh...not that.

Shakyamunison's music. (I still have his band's CD he sent me)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 08:52 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

It is one of these two for me:

For me "**** you PVS" took some beating. Putting a video up because PVS pisses you off as a gang is a bit crazy.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 09:00 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Iirc, he was "smart" about it, pretended to be a chick, befriended kmc girls, showed them nudes and made them feel guilty for not posting anything in return, eventually getting their nudes after a while?

He's always been weird af and hated by most of the board, but that "incident" really destroyed all of his remaining e-rep.

Paul = Pr?

Link?

Yeah, he had grooming tactics down and a fake social media accounts and iirc, the name was "Kara DeCosta" or something like that.

Paul = Bashar. Bashar hurt his feelings so he called Eon over to his house to make a "**** you!" video.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 09:15 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is one of these two for me:

Which is your heart leaning towards more though?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 09:17 PM
Adam_PoE

Which is your heart leaning towards more though?

I am leaning toward the infamous "PVS, **** you" video, because they took it real life. They met in person, recorded the video, uploaded it to YouTube, and posted it to KMC. And at no point in that sequence of events did any one of the participants rethink it. Being so invested in the personalities and postings on a message board to take things off platform and into real life is taking things too far. And it should really cause those people to pause, and examine themselves, and what is going on in their lives that this seemed like a good idea.

On the other hand, the Eon Blue/Scribble situation is definitely more perverse. Pretending to be on the gender spectrum, and convincing a transgender person to delay transition, in order to coerce them into performing sexual acts on camera for your masturbatory pleasure is disgusting. Not to mention, leading them to believe that you are in a romantic relationship, so they will be defend your right-wing beliefs, and act as a human shield for you and your right-wing friends. Only to say, "Just kidding, I am not trans, we are not in a relationship, I am actually married to a 'real' woman. I was just using you to teach you a lesson about being trusting of strangers online." That person is a total degenerate.

Last edited by Adam_PoE on Aug 27th, 2021 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 09:52 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The 'Stop the Steal' stuff is losers who can't accept the results of an election because they lost and I rank that solidly in the 'it's mental' category, dangerously mental to the point of lethality as we've seen.
thumb up agree!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
tbh i would rather have not been involved in a "Weirdest Incident on KMC", but there it is
you have a way with words, you know that?

You're assuming they didn't reward each other in some fashion after the phone stopped recording and the video uploaded to their YT channel smile
re the video rewards re AC, who I did troll but liked till this shit sad
Originally posted by steverules_2
Scribble screenshot PM’s with Eon and posted them?
I never actually saw that. Quite pleased really Steve.

Paul = Pr?

Link?
We have had some freaks here over the years! Mr Mind is far tamer!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Probably me murdering Quan.

I mean...uuhhh...not that.

Shakyamunison's music. (I still have his band's CD he sent me)
Whatever happened to Shaky the resident Buddhist right winger?However that worked?
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I am leaning toward the infamous "PVS, **** you" video, because they took it real life. They met in person, recorded the video, uploaded it to YouTube, and posted it to KMC. And at no point in that sequence of events did any one of the participants rethink it. Being so invested in the personalities and postings on a message board to take things off platform and into real life is taking things too far. And it should really cause those people to pause, and examine themselves, and what is going on in their lives that this seemed like a good idea.

On the other hand, the Eon Blue/Scribble situation is definitely more perverse. Pretending to be on the gender spectrum, and convincing a transgender person to delay transition, in order to coerce them into performing sexual acts on camera for your masturbatory pleasure is disgusting. Not to mention, leading them to believe that you are in a romantic relationship, so they will be defend your right-wing beliefs, and act as a human shield for you and your right-wing friends. Only to say, "Just kidding, I am not trans, we are not in a relationship, I am actually married to a 'real' woman. I was just using you to teach you a lesson about being trusting of strangers online." That person is a total degenerate.
Funny how Eon, who is still a site member was involved in both these freakshows... or perhaps it isn't funny at all.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 10:49 PM
Scribble

AC is much weirder and ****ed up than what happened between me and Eon. Like, a million times over. Literally wtf is Adam even talking about? Eon is trans. We had a conflict that was 98% misunderstanding whilst in the midst of a pandemic that was taking a toll on everyone's mental health. Me and Eon are also now completely cool with each other and hold no grudges. It was, yes, a completely crazy situation, but what I said at the time turned out NOT to be entirely accurate and a lot of it was my own conjecture. I regret all of that and don't want whatever I said in the midst of a mental breakdown to be used against one of my friends.

Meanwhile AC was masquerading under fake female identities for years getting pictures of female (sometimes underage) members in their bras and creating entire personalities to achieve this whilst trying to start a hip-hop career lmao. AC is a ****ed up guy who did what he did purely for self-satisfaction and narcissistic power-game shit.

Also a lot of what Adam said there is straight-up bullshit. Wtf is that "convincing a transgender person to delay transition" shit? That was never an aspect at all, probably made up by Adam's tiny smooth brain. There are further lies in Adam's post but I'm not going to get into every time he makes some new dramatic element up.

I would ask people to stop using that incident as a reason to bash someone I am friends with, someone with whom we worked through our conflict and are now on good terms again. I'm not getting into any drama again (I could get into Bash, Rob and Adam joyfully and psychopathically baiting me, at the time a trans person clearly in a dark place [I'm still trans obviously, I'm just in a much healthier place psychologically], into having an even worse mental breakdown, but yeah, I'm not getting into that) but please stop this libelous bullshit. You guys clearly have a collective hate-boner for Eon and it's ****ing creepy.

On topic: AC obviously ****ing takes the cake here, he groomed and manipulated many members for years, he committed actual crimes and was a severely nasty ****ed-up guy.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 12:01 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Paul = Pr?

Link?

Wow, what a creep.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 12:09 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote