KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Weirdest Incident on KMC?

Weirdest Incident on KMC?
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scribble
AC is much weirder and ****ed up than what happened between me and Eon. Like, a million times over. Literally wtf is Adam even talking about? Eon is trans. We had a conflict that was 98% misunderstanding whilst in the midst of a pandemic that was taking a toll on everyone's mental health. Me and Eon are also now completely cool with each other and hold no grudges. It was, yes, a completely crazy situation, but what I said at the time turned out NOT to be entirely accurate and a lot of it was my own conjecture. I regret all of that and don't want whatever I said in the midst of a mental breakdown to be used against one of my friends.

Meanwhile AC was masquerading under fake female identities for years getting pictures of female (sometimes underage) members in their bras and creating entire personalities to achieve this whilst trying to start a hip-hop career lmao. AC is a ****ed up guy who did what he did purely for self-satisfaction and narcissistic power-game shit.

Also a lot of what Adam said there is straight-up bullshit. Wtf is that "convincing a transgender person to delay transition" shit? That was never an aspect at all, probably made up by Adam's tiny smooth brain. There are further lies in Adam's post but I'm not going to get into every time he makes some new dramatic element up.

I would ask people to stop using that incident as a reason to bash someone I am friends with, someone with whom we worked through our conflict and are now on good terms again. I'm not getting into any drama again (I could get into Bash, Rob and Adam joyfully and psychopathically baiting me, at the time a trans person clearly in a dark place [I'm still trans obviously, I'm just in a much healthier place psychologically], into having an even worse mental breakdown, but yeah, I'm not getting into that) but please stop this libelous bullshit. You guys clearly have a collective hate-boner for Eon and it's ****ing creepy.

On topic: AC obviously ****ing takes the cake here, he groomed and manipulated many members for years, he committed actual crimes and was a severely nasty ****ed-up guy.

Do you want to play this game? Because the posts are still in The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic) Thread. I can quote them here for you if you like, and we can start the entire discussion over again. Or you can quit trying to rewrite history, because you made-up with your little ePal. Your choice.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 04:18 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Do you want to play this game? Because the posts are still in The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic) Thread. I can quote them here for you if you like, and we can start the entire discussion over again. Or you can quit trying to rewrite history, because you made-up with your little ePal. Your choice.

You literally have no idea of anything that truly transpired and are merely here to spread hate. You think you know, but are utterly clueless as you always have been. Have fun with doing that, I wish you the best in life and all it entails.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 07:15 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue
You literally have no idea of anything that truly transpired and are merely here to spread hate. You think you know, but are utterly clueless as you always have been. Have fun with doing that, I wish you the best in life and all it entails.
what was that PVS video all about Eon. So weird your gang took it offline made a video and uploaded it to YouTube... weird.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 07:27 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
what was that PVS video all about Eon. So weird your gang took it offline made a video and uploaded it to YouTube... weird.

It was all fun. Take it as such.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 07:27 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

AD skinner was a pedo, there was another pedo who asked me for dick pics when I was a kid….

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 12:50 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
AD skinner was a pedo, there was another pedo who asked me for dick pics when I was a kid….
True, we have had a few paedos here over time.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 12:55 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not nice, old man, haha , you old.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 01:13 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

AC's criminal insanity manifested into a specifically weird pattern, which imo made it the most notable, even among the known-unknown pedo incidents here (if ac were here, he'd be whining that he's technically a hebophile). stillman posted part of it, but it gets way more specific:

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Iirc, he was "smart" about it, pretended to be a chick, befriended kmc girls, showed them nudes and made them feel guilty for not posting anything in return, eventually getting their nudes after a while?

he was also doing some sort of involuntary pervert marketing campaign for victoria's secret 'bombshell' bras. basically he had a fetish for this particular bra, and that fetish seemed to include seeing photos of young women and children wearing them.

the "selfie" photos he would send would be of a woman wearing that particular bra (then probably switched to catfishing with selfies of his own victims). he would mail them that type of bra, as a "gift" of course, and then beg them to take a photo wearing it. as you probably guessed instantly right there, that was the part where he got their home address as part of his blackmailing strategy. once he got his way and they sent their selfie, he would no longer beg for further favors, but threaten to publicly dox them with their own selfies. he was seriously f*cked in the head, no joke

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 01:13 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

That’s perverted af

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 01:15 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I couldn’t even finish reading it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 01:16 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
AC's criminal insanity manifested into a specifically weird pattern, which imo made it the most notable, even among the known-unknown pedo incidents here (if ac were here, he'd be whining that he's technically a hebophile). stillman posted part of it, but it gets way more specific:

he was also doing some sort of involuntary pervert marketing campaign for victoria's secret 'bombshell' bras. basically he had a fetish for this particular bra, and that fetish seemed to include seeing photos of young women and children wearing them.

the "selfie" photos he would send would be of a woman wearing that particular bra (then probably switched to catfishing with selfies of his own victims). he would mail them that type of bra, as a "gift" of course, and then beg them to take a photo wearing it. as you probably guessed instantly right there, that was the part where he got their home address as part of his blackmailing strategy. once he got his way and they sent their selfie, he would no longer beg for further favors, but threaten to publicly dox them with their own selfies. he was seriously f*cked in the head, no joke
****ing yuck.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 03:00 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Anyway I recall Walshy (guy in the OTF) telling a story about Oneness/KillaKassara sending a video to him thinking he was a girl while he (Oneness) was driving at night and wanting to **** him.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 03:02 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought that was scribble… I may be wrong.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 03:08 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Anyway I recall Walshy (guy in the OTF) telling a story about Oneness/KillaKassara sending a video to him thinking he was a girl while he (Oneness) was driving at night and wanting to **** him.
Originally posted by Blakemore
I thought that was scribble… I may be wrong.
wtf? no

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 07:28 PM
NemeBro

Probably the Alpha Centauri shit. Dolos bombarding my friend's (under the assumption he was a girl, he and I were pretending to be females on KMC at the time for the lulz) private message box with weird and over the top stalker shit saying that he hates "her" because he loves her and shit like that was pretty wild too.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 08:30 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Probably the Alpha Centauri shit. Dolos bombarding my friend's (under the assumption he was a girl, he and I were pretending to be females on KMC at the time for the lulz) private message box with weird and over the top stalker shit saying that he hates "her" because he loves her and shit like that was pretty wild too.
wtf!?! no

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 08:49 PM
cdtm

Sounds like a fun time. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 08:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

AC sent me messages privately knowing that I’m a genetic male, but he’d tell me scenarios where he wanted to be in threesomes with a female with AYS being boned by him. He mentioned things about me wearing bras and how it’s okay if I wore a bra when we did it. He was very aggressive about it.

I decided to troll him and messaged him deranged attacks about how he was a pathetic sack of sh*t and a nerd who can’t get it up. He blocked me soon after.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 09:22 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue
AC sent me messages privately knowing that I’m a genetic male, but he’d tell me scenarios where he wanted to be in threesomes with a female with AYS being boned by him. He mentioned things about me wearing bras and how it’s okay if I wore a bra when we did it. He was very aggressive about it.

I decided to troll him and messaged him deranged attacks about how he was a pathetic sack of sh*t and a nerd who can’t get it up. He blocked me soon after.
roll eyes (sarcastic) Really Eon?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 09:43 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Eon is just trying to sound important.

Nobody even acknowledged his presence during those years.

He started getting noticed only after fellatio'ing Quan a hundred of times (in public) and becoming Time's sidekick.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 09:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote