KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Weirdest Incident on KMC?

Weirdest Incident on KMC?
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Eon is just trying to sound important.

Nobody even acknowledged his presence during those years.

He started getting noticed only after fellatio'ing Quan a hundred of times (in public) and becoming Time's sidekick.

Quan was Eon's sidekick. 😤

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 10:23 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No, Eon was following and cheerleading Quan everywhere, offering himself as a sex slave.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 10:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Quan was a joke. He knew even less than Carver, yet was even more obvious to his own ignorance.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 12:28 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quan left because of me. I successfully mocked him enough to make him a mere meme. Stiltman has a rabid hate boner for me, I hope he gets the help he needs. smile

He hates me without realizing as to why he hates me. Poor guy.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 07:30 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Quan left because of me. I successfully mocked him enough to make him a mere meme. Stiltman has a rabid hate boner for me, I hope he gets the help he needs. smile

He hates me without realizing as to why he hates me. Poor guy.
Why would you want to drive people off a site for discussion Eon? That's not really normal.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 10:03 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Why would you want to drive people off a site for discussion Eon? That's not really normal.

good question

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 11:03 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

KMC has so many socks that I don’t know who is who.

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone is compiling information for some kind of book or thesis.

Wasn’t there some member named Moose who did an experiment like that?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 04:57 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
KMC has so many socks that I don’t know who is who.

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone is compiling information for some kind of book or thesis.

Wasn’t there some member named Moose who did an experiment like that?
The only real socking going on these days is from Flystarethneolordofbrooklyn and Eon/Klaw Imp.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 05:29 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
AC is much weirder and ****ed up than what happened between me and Eon. Like, a million times over. Literally wtf is Adam even talking about? Eon is trans. We had a conflict that was 98% misunderstanding whilst in the midst of a pandemic that was taking a toll on everyone's mental health. Me and Eon are also now completely cool with each other and hold no grudges. It was, yes, a completely crazy situation, but what I said at the time turned out NOT to be entirely accurate and a lot of it was my own conjecture. I regret all of that and don't want whatever I said in the midst of a mental breakdown to be used against one of my friends.

Meanwhile AC was masquerading under fake female identities for years getting pictures of female (sometimes underage) members in their bras and creating entire personalities to achieve this whilst trying to start a hip-hop career lmao. AC is a ****ed up guy who did what he did purely for self-satisfaction and narcissistic power-game shit.

Also a lot of what Adam said there is straight-up bullshit. Wtf is that "convincing a transgender person to delay transition" shit? That was never an aspect at all, probably made up by Adam's tiny smooth brain. There are further lies in Adam's post but I'm not going to get into every time he makes some new dramatic element up.

I would ask people to stop using that incident as a reason to bash someone I am friends with, someone with whom we worked through our conflict and are now on good terms again. I'm not getting into any drama again (I could get into Bash, Rob and Adam joyfully and psychopathically baiting me, at the time a trans person clearly in a dark place [I'm still trans obviously, I'm just in a much healthier place psychologically], into having an even worse mental breakdown, but yeah, I'm not getting into that) but please stop this libelous bullshit. You guys clearly have a collective hate-boner for Eon and it's ****ing creepy.

On topic: AC obviously ****ing takes the cake here, he groomed and manipulated many members for years, he committed actual crimes and was a severely nasty ****ed-up guy.
that’s weird.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 06:06 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think ac was the main culprit…

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 06:10 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

re:errand-bump

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Do you want to play this game? Because the posts are still in The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic) Thread. I can quote them here for you if you like, and we can start the entire discussion over again. Or you can quit trying to rewrite history, because you made-up with your little ePal. Your choice.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 07:11 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which poster has been involved in the most separate weird incidents?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 05:41 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ethneo/the Lone Ranger comes to mind…

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 05:50 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Ethneo/the Lone Ranger comes to mind…
He's certainly strange, but he doesn't predate on people on line or get them to wank off with him. Not that I know of anyway.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 09:44 PM
Whirly is Scum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
He's certainly strange, but he doesn't predate on people on line or get them to wank off with him. Not that I know of anyway.
Kill yourself!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 10:38 PM
Whirly is Scum is currently offline Click here to Send Whirly is Scum a Private Message Find more posts by Whirly is Scum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^whirly broke eon

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 10:39 PM
Whirly is Scum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^^whirly broke eon
Kill yourself!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 10:40 PM
Whirly is Scum is currently offline Click here to Send Whirly is Scum a Private Message Find more posts by Whirly is Scum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, if I’m correct in thinking he’s broly/Supra/all the socks, then he’s a weird pervert.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 10:41 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Yeah, if I’m correct in thinking he’s broly/Supra/all the socks, then he’s a weird pervert.
He's not Broly, he is a real life friend of Broly. They were both in the "**** you PVS" video together.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 10:45 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it’s a different person, that’s somewhat reassuring

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 11:45 PM