KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Most extreme abortion law in US takes effect in Texas

Most extreme abortion law in US takes effect in Texas
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^see, rob.

All is well. You have your wittle buddy pooty here to pretend win with you. Isn't that great?!
meltdown magic...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 09:09 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Eon Blue
…do you still love me, Robert?

I never hated you, Eon

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 09:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I never hated you, Eon

<3

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 09:10 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
meltdown magic...

And it happened because I agreed with one of his points laughing out loud

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 09:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

And it happened because I agreed with one of his points laughing out loud
laughing out loud the clown crew of voltron.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 09:12 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

meltdown magic...

Oh come on, don't be such a sour puss, pooty.

It'll be ok, "mate". You've got your fellow sore loser Robbie here to share your pain with, bruh. wink

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 2nd, 2021 at 09:19 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 09:17 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh come on, don't be such a sour puss, pooty.

It'll be ok, "mate". You've got your fellow sore loser Robbie here to share your pain with, bruh. wink

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 09:19 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Being such a sore sport is such an unattractive trait in a person.

I pity you, pooty.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 09:20 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Being such a sore sport is such an unattractive trait in a person.

I pity you, pooty.
laughing out loud the clown crew of voltron.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 09:21 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

I'm pro-choice, so this law is bs.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 03:53 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah.

It is way past time a law like this was implemented to protect the unborn.

Too bad it's only in Texas though... at least for now.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 03:57 PM
cdtm

Nah.

It is way past time a law like this was implemented to protect the unborn.

Too bad it's only in Texas though... at least for now.

The funny thing is Texas has been turning blue.

But many in the Democratic Coalition oppose abotion, such as Indians who are prominent in Texas. Will be interesting seeing if the members of the growing minority base ends up clashing with certain taken for granted platforms.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 05:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

F*ck all fetuses and the unborn. I don’t care if the pregnancy is at the end of the third trimester.

It’s her body and her choice.

God bless the Christian Taliban.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 07:11 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"F*ck all fetuses and the unborn"

taken out of context like this, it's something backfire would say

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 07:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAloysius

Grim news, this is going to make life really shitty for a lot of women and girls.

Sad but unsuprising that a lot of immature men on this forum are unable to have empathy for the opposite sex and grasp the seriousness of bringing a child to term.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 07:25 PM
DarthAloysius is currently offline Click here to Send DarthAloysius a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAloysius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
F*ck all fetuses and the unborn. I don’t care if the pregnancy is at the end of the third trimester.

It’s her body and her choice.

God bless the Christian Taliban.
Originally posted by DarthAloysius
Grim news, this is going to make life really shitty for a lot of women and girls.

Sad but unsuprising that a lot of immature men on this forum are unable to have empathy for the opposite sex and grasp the seriousness of bringing a child to term.
Spot on!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 07:28 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's funny how if a person kills a pregnant woman the state then typically charges that person with double murder.

Seems kinda odd how that could be double murder if the thing that was growing inside the woman isn't actually a human being.

Oh wait, it is.... that's why it is called, you know... DOUBLE MURDER.

Checkmate, losers. smile

*stands by for the mental gymnastics from the delusional, stubborn folk here to spin that simple, obvious fact which would be akin to arguing that shit doesn't actually stink lol*
I actually agree with you there, if the pregnancy isn't far enough to be considered a "human life", then the double murder charge shouldn't be applicable, maybe a lesser crime in regards to the fetus.

Just weird that you people always focus on these dark thoughts, murdering pregnant women :/
you mean like it the unborn child is passed the miscarriage phase and is now an embryo? Because that would make sense.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 08:54 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean I was thinking of a zygote. It’s not even solid yet and countless women have lost them. You can’t be charged for murder of that. It’s indeterminate if it was even going to survive anyway.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 09:00 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
you mean like it the unborn child is passed the miscarriage phase and is now an embryo? Because that would make sense.

I'm amazed at just how dumb you are.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 10:16 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
I mean I was thinking of a zygote. It’s not even solid yet and countless women have lost them. You can’t be charged for murder of that. It’s indeterminate if it was even going to survive anyway.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 10:38 PM