KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Joe Rogan Has Covid, Elects to go MAGA and Take Livestock Dewormer

Joe Rogan Has Covid, Elects to go MAGA and Take Livestock Dewormer
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rogan is ok, I guess, except for the shit he has said about video games and people who enjoy playing them. That was kind of assholish.

In any case, I hope he overcomes his illness. I'm fairly certain he will as he seems to be in good shape and all and covid only kills like 1% of those it infects.

Though taking a dewormer (lol) might prove to be what actually does him in, not the virus itself. Though I'm sure if he were to die from it that no doubt they would jump to classify it as a "covid death" because they want so badly to keep padding the death count numbers to keep the fearmongering going so as to justify continuing fascistic "vaccine" mandates.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 2nd, 2021 at 11:11 AM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 11:08 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's also possible that he doesn't actually truly have the virus.

I've heard that the tests give a lot of false positives.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 11:18 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Brighton where I have property, including (don't laugh) a fixed Caravan and London mainly. Rogan is a dick imo, used to like him. But now, ****.

I enjoyed his show because of a lot of the guests he's had on. I've even enjoyed his stand up comedy, and his commentary on the UFC (for better or worse).

But as a Human being, the dude has some weird opinions.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 11:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

He used to believe the moon landing was fake, lol

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 11:22 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really? Rogan believed that?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 11:31 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
I enjoyed his show because of a lot of the guests he's had on. I've even enjoyed his stand up comedy, and his commentary on the UFC (for better or worse).

But as a Human being, the dude has some weird opinions.
I think guys like him are part of the problem, they bait people like Ethneo.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 11:32 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by -Pr-
Sucks that he has it. He's been a real dumbass about the whole covid thing though.
Yup but he's rich and famous enough that his medical team will still give him the presidential treatment.

The worst part is that if he does fully recover everyone will use it as a "see I told the x thing worked!!! So now why can't I have it!!!"

Which in turn will get even more people wanting it and poisoning themselves.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 11:34 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Really? Rogan believed that?
yeah. He believed stories from Alex Jones in the 90s.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 11:34 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
yeah. He believed stories from Alex Jones in the 90s.

Jones never said moon landing was fake as far as I know.

If you have proof he did I'd love to see it.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 11:35 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jones never said moon landing was fake as far as I know.

If you have proof he did I'd love to see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOi2Pl-lBeU

Or you can watch a 4 hour interview between the 2

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 11:59 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 12:05 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've watched that video up to 2:30 minute mark so far and I still haven't heard him say the moon landing was fake or that he believed it was. He mentioned about a movie having moon landing conspiracy stuff in it but I haven't heard him say yet that he personally believes it was fake.

Can you point to the exact time stamp when he says he believes it was fake? I'm not listening to that whole video of them bullshitting around.

And I sure as hell am not listening to a 4 hour interview between the two.

You said Alex Jones said moon landing was fake. Where is your proof of that?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 12:09 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've watched that video up to 2:30 minute mark so far and I still haven't heard him say the moon landing was fake or that he believed it was. He mentioned about a movie having moon landing conspiracy stuff in it but I haven't heard him say yet that he personally believes it was fake.

Can you point to the exact time stamp when he says he believes it was fake? I'm not listening to that whole video of them bullshitting around.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 12:12 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay, Jones posted lots of theories about it, as for rogan, it’s around the 6 minute mark.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 12:51 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay, Jones posted lots of theories about it, as for rogan, it’s around the 6 minute mark.

Ok, I'll go to 6:00 mark and listen.

But you still haven't shown any proof that Alex thinks moon landing was fake.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 12:54 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

We a
all know he spoke a lot about the theories, also rogan and Jones are friends, it’s suggestive.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 12:56 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not proof. I have a friend who believes crazy shit like the first woman's name was not Eve but instead "Liltus" lol, bless his little heart lol.

Just because you are friends with someone doesn't mean you share their beliefs. He also stupidly believes the myth that King James was homosexual despite all the evidence I've shown him that proves otherwise.

Also, he hates Trump and has always hated Trump, unlike me lol.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 01:16 PM
cdtm

So he got it and is recovering, just like all his friends did, so much for a certain death sentence.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 01:41 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not proof. I have a friend who believes crazy shit like the first woman's name was not Eve but instead "Liltus" lol, bless his little heart lol.

Just because you are friends with someone doesn't mean you share their beliefs. He also stupidly believes the myth that King James was homosexual despite all the evidence I've shown him that proves otherwise.

Also, he hates Trump and has always hated Trump, unlike me lol.
That's Jewish folklore explaining Genesis 1:26-27. Here, God fashions man and woman simultaneously when the text reads: “So God created mankind in the divine image, male and female God created them.” which is contrary to the Rib removal. So the Jews gave Adam two wives to explain this. Showing it's all written by men.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 01:42 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
So he got it and is recovering, just like all his friends did, so much for a certain death sentence.

Not surprising at all.

Like I said 99% survival rate... yet we are all forced to rearrange our lives over this nonsense because of all of the fearmongering bs.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 01:46 PM