KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Joe Rogan Has Covid, Elects to go MAGA and Take Livestock Dewormer

Joe Rogan Has Covid, Elects to go MAGA and Take Livestock Dewormer
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, he doesn't claim to be jewish so I don't know what's up with that lol.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 01:47 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Not surprising at all.

Like I said 99% survival rate... yet we are all forced to rearrange our lives over this nonsense because of all of the fearmongering bs.

Oh okay. So we shouldn't concern ourselves with deaths which reach anything less than 1% of the population right?

And FYI it's closer to 98%.

Originally posted by cdtm
So he got it and is recovering, just like all his friends did, so much for a certain death sentence.

Good job they weren't vaccinated. Because then they'd all be dead for sure!

stick out tongue

Last edited by Darth Thor on Sep 2nd, 2021 at 02:03 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:01 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Newjak
Yup but he's rich and famous enough that his medical team will still give him the presidential treatment.

The worst part is that if he does fully recover everyone will use it as a "see I told the x thing worked!!! So now why can't I have it!!!"

Which in turn will get even more people wanting it and poisoning themselves.

While that sucks, people falling for the BS and poisoning themselves, look on the positive, every adult who takes a horse dewormer to fight covid is a moron to begin with.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 05:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
He sounds like a real COVIDiot.

i hear you. normally i follow thread protocol, but this topic is too popular to throw into the covidiot "general population" imho

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 09:44 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by BackFire
At least he won’t have worms.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 02:51 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Joe Rogan is Gwyneth Paltrow for men.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 06:46 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joe Rogan stinks. I’ve met him IRL.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 07:38 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Joe Rogan is Gwyneth Paltrow for men.

I genuinely don't know enough about Gwyneth Paltrow to understand that joke. sad

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 02:22 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

Are people actually downplaying the deathrate for Covid? Seriously? I thought you republicans were pro life. There are roughly 333,063,613 people in the US based on estimates. Let's say the death rate is 1% even though it's likely higher. 1% of 333,063,613 is what? It's 3,330,636 people.

Is enthno seriously saying 3,330,636 dead people in the US alone is not a big deal? Remember when September 11 changed the world? How many people died during that again? 3 k roughly was it? Yet 333,063,613 isn't a big deal? What about long Covid? How many people are going to be disabled because of this disease? Do they not matter? But let me guess, it's all about the Freedomzzz!!!11 right? Well your Freedom doesn't extend to causing harm to others. It's the reason smoking indoors in public places isn't allowed, the reason that you can't drive drunk, etc.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 02:35 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by emporerpants
Are people actually downplaying the deathrate for Covid? Seriously? I thought you republicans were pro life. There are roughly 333,063,613 people in the US based on estimates. Let's say the death rate is 1% even though it's likely higher. 1% of 333,063,613 is what? It's 3,330,636 people.

Is enthno seriously saying 3,330,636 dead people in the US alone is not a big deal? Remember when September 11 changed the world? How many people died during that again? 3 k roughly was it? Yet 333,063,613 isn't a big deal? What about long Covid? How many people are going to be disabled because of this disease? Do they not matter? But let me guess, it's all about the Freedomzzz!!!11 right? Well your Freedom doesn't extend to causing harm to others. It's the reason smoking indoors in public places isn't allowed, the reason that you can't drive drunk, etc.

More people die of the flu!

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 02:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

thumb up

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 02:44 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Covid is a joke as far as death rates go ... It's not "downplaying" anything. It's just the simple truth that is has over a 99% survival rate.

If anything, it is being massively overblown (actually, I know it is) or upplayed (if that is even a word lol).

So sorry that you all don't like it that I'm not one of you brainwashed sheep that have fallen hook, line, and sinker for the fearmongering propaganda.

These so-called "vaccines" are the real danger, not covid or any of these mutant variants (that are actually spread by vaxxed, not unvaxxed people).

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 3rd, 2021 at 02:52 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 02:46 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Robtard
While that sucks, people falling for the BS and poisoning themselves, look on the positive, every adult who takes a horse dewormer to fight covid is a moron to begin with.

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-06-2...principle-trial

Yeah, while I wouldn't tout it's ability to stop covid to simply one off it as a horse dewormer is pretty stupid as well. wink

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 02:47 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

Really CDTM? I know you're likely trolling to get a rise out of people, but what do you get out that kind of bs misinformation? What does it do for you? Or are you really that stupid like ethno? Who are you trying to fool by claiming the flu is worse? It's been proven and shown time and again that Covid is worse and has long lasting impacts on many people. Who, exactly, are you trying to fool? Aside from yourself of course if you believe that tripe.

So ethno, possibly 3,330,636 lives lost over the course of the pandemics run is a joke huh? Really? Ok, I want to see type out the actual statistic for all to see. I want you to type that 3,330,636 dead people is a joke. Don't Pussy out and say the deathrate is a joke, actually use the numbers. Do it.

Also, aren't you anti abortion? So what is it, people's lives are only important when they are in the womb? Cuz it seems like you are totally against any and all safety measures. People like you are the reason the pandemic is still as bad as it is. People like you are why it will likely become endemic. People like you are why so many people have died. Christ, your slogan should be "ONLY unborn lives matter." You contribute nothing to society and actively hurt the public health. You're a waste of resources, time, and DNA. In fact, I've seen less DNA wasted in tissues and old tube socks you ****ing worthless death cultist.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 03:11 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump and Biden are both stupid old men.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 07:57 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Also, aren't you anti abortion? So what is it, people's lives are only important when they are in the womb?

Yeah hes inconsistent as hell.

Either hes trolling, or completely and utterly brainwashed.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 08:17 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only people who die of the flu are either really old/very poor health, or never get vaccinated. Hmm, sounds familiar.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 08:23 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StyleTime
I genuinely don't know enough about Gwyneth Paltrow to understand that joke. sad
https://theoutline.com/post/1394/th...gwyneth-paltrow

She's a ****ing idiot scammer

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 10:38 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i don't know if "scammer" is the right word since it appears possible that she truly buys into the bullshit she preaches and profits off of, similar to joe rogan

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 02:25 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i don't know if "scammer" is the right word since it appears possible that she truly buys into the bullshit she preaches and profits off of, similar to joe rogan
call me cynical on both wink

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 02:49 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote