KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The new Duck Tales is awful

The new Duck Tales is awful
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

The new Duck Tales is awful

Just AWFUL.

Tries way too hard to be clever, and just ends up pretentious. Completely lacks the charm of the original, feels more like a fan vid with all the winks and nods and inside jokes.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:51 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Ducktales reboot is very SJW and it has an Overuse of pointless nostalgia-pandering.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2021 02:51 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Great reboot; loved how it referenced the original, while updating and playing w. the characters and concepts. thumb up

Old Post Sep 6th, 2021 06:26 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I mean, rhe animation looks like it was made in adobe flash! Everyone just looks big headed and weird.

And the voices are totally wrong. Hughie Dewie and Louie don't have the Duck voice at all. Webbie has an annoying screech.

And lets not even talk about how they ruined Delia Duck, what with the "positive role model for amputees" SJW nonsense.

Least they nailed Darkwing Duck.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:23 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
I mean, rhe animation looks like it was made in adobe flash! Everyone just looks big headed and weird.

lol, no it’s doesn’t, and no they don’t. laughing

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 08:48 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by riv6672
lol, no it’s doesn’t, and no they don’t. laughing

You take the fun out of trolling. sad

Ok I give, I'm loving it. smile

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 04:29 PM
riv6672

I had no idea you were trolling. huh

You…quack me up! stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 09:12 AM
cdtm

Ooh not sure how I feel about the fate of Kit Cloudkicker.

He was always the responsible one on Tale Spin, doesn't seem right he should end up kind of a loser.

And Darkwing Duck was a TV show?

Is this all canon to the original cartoons?

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 19th, 2021 at 04:10 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 04:07 AM
burbigo1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really great reboot too, I like it a lot

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 12:43 PM
burbigo1 is currently offline Click here to Send burbigo1 a Private Message Find more posts by burbigo1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ooh not sure how I feel about the fate of Kit Cloudkicker.

He was always the responsible one on Tale Spin, doesn't seem right he should end up kind of a loser.

^^^It happens.
Most every adult loser was a cute kid at SOME point!

And Darkwing Duck was a TV show?

Is this all canon to the original cartoons?

^^^I believe so.
I liked the new take on DW and Rescue Rangers etc.

TBH there’s not much about this show I didn’t like!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 10:28 AM