KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who Survives Thanos pimp slap???

Who Survives Thanos pimp slap???
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
I know what the OP said, my gamma-powered friend.

I'm just saying that the slap itself was essentially just Thanos brushing away the broken shield. It was nothing special at all... Everyone listed would be relatively unfazed by that.
You're friends with Carver!? He's pure evil.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 10:27 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GodofNature

All of them, except maybe Captain Marvel.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 10:51 PM
GodofNature is currently offline Click here to Send GodofNature a Private Message Find more posts by GodofNature Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by carver9
Lol... no, that wasn't a mistake. I can type whatever I want in the title. It's up to you to read what the thread is about is about or leave.

It was a mistake and you can't put whatever you want in the title.
For example, put Cyclops vs. Storm in the title but have Wolverine fight Omega Red instead in the description and see what happens.

But the slap did nothing. It wasn't a feat. Like Galan said, he just brushed the broken pieces away. The punch was the feat. Why not just replace pimp slap with punch?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 11:01 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They all survive, some taking lots of damage, some taking less.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 11:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

There's things that damaged these people that the shield have endured. You all are trippin.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 12:57 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

There's things that damaged these people that the shield have endured. You all are trippin.

So you want to use their low ends to justify your thread?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 01:00 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Lol... no, that wasn't a mistake. I can type whatever I want in the title. It's up to you to read what the thread is about is about or leave.

Do you enjoy irony raping you dry?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 02:17 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by SquallX
So you want to use their low ends to justify your thread?

So I should use nothing but their highs?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 02:20 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

none of them can tank the hit, but i think all of them would survive it.

and most of them have also endured forces the shield has not.

but if you only want us to use low showings, then ya they all die. you win, i guess?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 02:22 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Not saying use nothing but lows but you shouldn't use all highs either. Is this the proper way of debating? Nothing but high showings? Can I use this as a norm for Hulks durability in a debate or does this just apply to DC characters?

https://m.imgur.com/yytGAhh

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 03:05 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Not saying use nothing but lows but you shouldn't use all highs either. Is this the proper way of debating? Nothing but high showings? Can I use this as a norm for Hulks durability in a debate or does this just apply to DC characters?

https://m.imgur.com/yytGAhh

Why are you so bad at this?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 03:45 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I miss you, Delta and yes, homo.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 03:59 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by lawest9
Was that Cap's vibranium shield he shattered or a cheap copy?

It was the real shield.

Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet, my boy.

PS. Cap's shield is not just vibranium - it's a unique mix which includes vibranium and an experimental iron alloy and an unknown catalyst.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 04:03 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I miss you, Delta and yes, homo.

So you miss taking the L from me like you take the D. I'm disgusted you exist.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 04:08 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I know what the OP said, my gamma-powered friend.

I'm just saying that the slap itself was essentially just Thanos brushing away the broken shield. It was nothing special at all... Everyone listed would be relatively unfazed by that.

Yes. Slap only finished the job.

Of course, even slaps from Thanos pack a lot of force, but it obviously wasn't much compared to the amped punch a panel before that.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 04:25 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So I should use nothing but their highs?

Isn't that what you are doing with the shield?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 05:48 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I think the majority of those listed are generally more durable than Cap's shield

Wait, WHAT laughing laughing laughing

Seriously, Galan... stop partying so hard on fridays.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 06:04 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Isn't that what you are doing with the shield?

Considering Thanos was still using the nigh-limitless power of the IG, yes, he is.

Power of the likes of Beyonder, Molecule Man or IG is pretty much guaranteed to work on the shield. Its 616 history proves it.

Thanos only turned off his "cosmic senses", so he wouldn't anticipate every attack. He was still packing the power of the Death upgrade and the Infinity Gauntlet.

And the legendary pimp slap have affected both Prof Hulk and Dumb Drax in the same arc... both in one hit - imagine what the actual punch amped with energy would do.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 06:37 AM
MrMind

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Considering Thanos was still using the nigh-limitless power of the IG, yes, he is.

Power of the likes of Beyonder, Molecule Man or IG is pretty much guaranteed to work on the shield. Its 616 history proves it.

Thanos only turned off his "cosmic senses", so he wouldn't anticipate every attack. He was still packing the power of the Death upgrade and the Infinity Gauntlet.

And the legendary pimp slap have affected both Prof Hulk and Dumb Drax in the same arc... both in one hit - imagine what the actual punch amped with energy would do.

honey, go to bed, let me tuck you in

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 06:42 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Okay love

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 06:45 AM