KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who Survives Thanos pimp slap???

Who Survives Thanos pimp slap???
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

People being intentionally difficult with Carver aside, we all know the point is how these characters fair against an attack that crumbles Caps shield.

The shield is...weird. It's always okay with anything below Trans, it was dented Trans tier King Thor, but he swung with intention to hurt. It snapped in half by Cul (magic?) Who was feeling very good about his chances about beating Odin (back when that mattered ).

But Thanos just amplified his energy fist and shattered it.

I'd say he crunches all of them 🤷‍♂️ a swing from King Thor would definitely smash Diana's skull if we replaced Caps shield with her head and Thanos with Mjolnir. And it's not even comparable to Thanos.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 12th, 2021 11:40 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I miss you, Delta and yes, homo.
pucker up and wait for entry.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 12:56 AM
Diesldude is online now! Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Damborgson
People being intentionally difficult with Carver aside, we all know the point is how these characters fair against an attack that crumbles Caps shield.

The shield is...weird. It's always okay with anything below Trans, it was dented Trans tier King Thor, but he swung with intention to hurt. It snapped in half by Cul (magic?) Who was feeling very good about his chances about beating Odin (back when that mattered ).

I'd say he crunches all of them 🤷‍♂️ a swing from King Thor would definitely smash Diana's skull if we replaced Caps shield with her head and Thanos with Mjolnir. And it's not even comparable to Thanos.
But that is how comics work. A Superman level villain can damage something very durable in one scene and fail to kill someone way less durable in another. In a comic, I see king Thor hitting Diana in the head with Mjolnir and at best koing her and at worst stunning her.
An amp Superman near the sun punched the shit out of her from the Sun to the Earth within seconds and she only blacked out for a second. Theoretically, that hit from Superman should shatter Cap's shield (unless you can prove that it been hit with a quantifiable force greater than that).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 04:15 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

They all die.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 06:48 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Stoic
They all die.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 07:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

They all die.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up
Prove that the shield survived a force greater than a punch from an amped Superman that sends WW from the Sun to the Earth in seconds. Till then, the "they all die" statement isn't true.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 09:36 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman, Darkseid and Doomsdat laugh at him. She am dies shifty

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 09:56 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GodofNature

Originally posted by Damborgson

Try again, a swing of King Thor would most definitively not smash the skull of someone who gets even just minor injuries from a weapon that literally cuts from 1 universe to the next, you could maybe make a case with Captain Marvel due to lacking feats of durability but that's about it.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 10:10 PM
GodofNature is currently offline Click here to Send GodofNature a Private Message Find more posts by GodofNature Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by h1a8
Prove that the shield survived a force greater than a punch from an amped Superman that sends WW from the Sun to the Earth in seconds. Till then, the "they all die" statement isn't true.

Where in the OP are any of them amplified? They all die.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 11:20 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

He's not arguing Superman is amped in this topic, he's arguing Wonder Woman getting punched by him in the SACRIFICE storyline. Though them actually being near the Sun like assumed is questionable.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 11:34 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I gave a blunt force durability feat for WW that is beyond any level of force that the shield has taken and not been damaged.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 01:17 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Was it magical, or purely physical?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 03:24 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Delta1938
He's not arguing Superman is amped in this topic, he's arguing Wonder Woman getting punched by him in the SACRIFICE storyline. Though them actually being near the Sun like assumed is questionable.

I was well aware of the arc that he was referring to. There is zero proof that Superman was amplified by the sun during that scene.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 03:39 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I was well aware of the arc that he was referring to. There is zero proof that Superman was amplified by the sun during that scene.

Uh, no, that's not what you said.

If what you say now is what you meant.....that is a very poor way to say it. Actually I'm gonna go with backtracking because there's zero reason for you to bring up the OP if SACRIFICE is what you meant.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 05:35 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Delta1938
Uh, no, that's not what you said.

If what you say now is what you meant.....that is a very poor way to say it. Actually I'm gonna go with backtracking because there's zero reason for you to bring up the OP if SACRIFICE is what you meant.

I know the arc that Superman was in when he punched her to the Earth from space. As I said, I was well aware of the instance. There was no evidence to suggest that he was amplified. So to return to my original post that you've quoted twice now, where in the OP is it stated that any of these characters are amplified? When in that post did I ask you? Superman being amplified, which was false, was the catalyst for my first question. His assumption would certainly change the perception of the topic entirely. It would falsely paint the picture of Wonder Woman's questionable durability as well.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 08:54 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I know the arc that Superman was in when he punched her to the Earth from space. As I said, I was well aware of the instance. There was no evidence to suggest that he was amplified. So to return to my original post that you've quoted twice now, where in the OP is it stated that any of these characters are amplified? When in that post did I ask you? Superman being amplified, which was false, was the catalyst for my first question. His assumption would certainly change the perception of the topic entirely. It would falsely paint the picture of Wonder Woman's questionable durability as well.

Nobody argued anybody being amped in the OP. It doesn't matter whether H1 is right or wrong on SACRIFICE, he never argued what you're claiming. WTF?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 01:57 PM
Diesldude

They all tank it with a smile.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 01:59 PM
Diesldude is online now! Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Diesldude
They all tank it with a smile.

It's the power of IG. It crushes them.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 02:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I never claimed anyone in the OP was amped. I claimed that WW survived a punched from an amped Superman (it is Canon that Superman power grows exponentially as he gets closer to the sun).

Even if we assume that Superman wasn't amped then the force to get hit from near the sun to Earth in a matter of seconds is absolutely astronomically ridiculous. Remember it takes light 8 minutes to travel from the Sun to the earth.

P.S. I think you are just trying to cover up your tracks instead of just admitting that you were mistaken in what I meant.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 06:04 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Read what I wrote, and accept it for what it is, or don't. Not my problem that you decided to attempt moving the goal posts. Thanos kills them all.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 11:18 PM