KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Leftists are using the 20th anniversary of 9/11 to push their agenda

Leftists are using the 20th anniversary of 9/11 to push their agenda
Started by: Klaw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
You can try and normalise Jan 6th all you want Methneo.

Methneo.. Haha.

It was just a normal congregation of cult followers trying to hang the vice president. What's the big deal, Whirly?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2021 10:31 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Methneo.. Haha.

It was just a normal congregation of cult followers trying to hang the vice president. What's the big deal, Whirly?
Metneo was Sam's input, I think Bash wishes he'd thought of it, I know I wish I had.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2021 11:04 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I think Bash wishes he'd thought of it

oh i really do laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2021 11:13 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Methneo.. Haha.

They can want someone dead all they want. The fact is they weren't burning down buildings or shooting bodies.

Everything else is hyperbole from your TDS cult.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2021 11:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Tell me more about this "cult" that didn't mob the nation's Capitol demanding to hang the vice president, but instead decided to vote out the fat, egomaniacal wannabe fascist? Very strange that you associate uncult-like behavior with a cult, but not the cult-like behavior.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2021 11:24 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tell me more about this "cult" that didn't mob the nation's Capitol demanding to hang the vice president, but instead decided to vote out the fat, egomaniacal wannabe fascist? Very strange that you associate uncult-like behavior with a cult, but not the cult-like behavior.

Did you miss the mobbing of every major city from the tolerant left? Businesses looted, buildings burnt to the ground.

That "cult" was merely expressing themselves, without the violance of those thugs in BLM.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2021 11:31 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I don't recall a demagogue cult leader ordering that activity.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2021 11:58 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't recall a demagogue cult leader ordering that activity.

Trump never ordered anything, he asked for cooler heads. Check your facts.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2021 11:59 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by cdtm
Did you miss the mobbing of every major city from the tolerant left? Businesses looted, buildings burnt to the ground.

That "cult" was merely expressing themselves, without the violance of those thugs in BLM.

As I said, they're making Jan 6th a big deal to deflect off of BLM and Antifa killing, and attacking people and looting businesses last year.

But sane people aren't falling for it.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 12:02 AM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 12:03 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

He called for cooler heads once it was clear he wasn't going to get the chaotic coup he was hoping for. In other words, once it became politically expedient.

So you sir are an incredibly dishonest interlocutor.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 12:24 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

He gets his "facts" from Rachel Maddow, The Young Turds, and the liars over at CNN lol.

They would never ever show the video where Trump specifically said to the crowd "...go over to the capitol and PEACEFULLY protest..." (paraphrasing, but it's pretty damn close... he definitely used the word 'peacefully').

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 13th, 2021 at 01:39 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 01:36 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
He gets his "facts" from Rachel Maddow, The Young Turds, and the liars over at CNN lol.

They would never ever show the video where Trump specifically said to the crowd "...go over to the capitol and PEACEFULLY protest..." (paraphrasing, but it's pretty damn close... he definitely used the word 'peacefully').

All leftists are the same. Completely blind to their own hubris.

I just got temp banned on Quora for suggesting the Democratic party is hyper focused on race while ignoring broader workers rights issues. A "moderator" claimed my question seemed like a joke, and should be rephrased, before banning against editing.

I was 100% serious, and any idiot can see all CNN or MSM or Wapost talks about is the oppression olympics. Unionizing Amazon, who the heck is even bringing that up?

Maybe some fringe writer somewhere, but certainly not Joe Biden or even Kamala Harris or the Squad. For them it's all about how evil whites are, and how unfair blacks and gays and women have it.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 02:00 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

He called for cooler heads once it was clear he wasn't going to get the chaotic coup he was hoping for. In other words, once it became politically expedient.

So you sir are an incredibly dishonest interlocutor.
thumb up Voltron doubling down.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 05:56 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump called for cooler heads, to downplay his extremism. I’ll admit, I fell for it, but I realized he was full of shit

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 06:05 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Trump called for cooler heads, to downplay his extremism. I’ll admit, I fell for it, but I realized he was full of shit
thumb up

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 06:08 AM
Darth Thor

Define these "Christian fundamentalist", and what makes them so bad.

Not accepting homosexuality is hardly comparable to the beheadings in orthodox Islam.

Where are these beheading found in “Orthodox” Islam?

As for Christian Fundamentalists, anyone with a Bible in one hand and a gun in the other is probably a good start. Very Taliban like.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 06:16 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Klaw
Radical Christianity is just as bad as Radical Islam.

Radical is radical.

Trying to argue one isnt as bad as the other is like trying to argue sexual harassment is better than rape. Only a dip shit would make that point.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 06:17 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Indeed.

Islam teaches to kill those who won't convert. Any "peaceful" muslim who says otherwise is either lying or hasn't read their own holy book-- the Koran (or Quran, or however it's spelled).

Under Sharia law, it's either convert or be beheaded. There is no comparison.

This is a blatant lie. Hence here is a typical Islamaphobe. Because he is not intellectually criticising the basic ideology like Patient Leech would. Instead he is resorting to making up blatant lies (which he didnt have the guts to do in front of me before putting me on ignore), in order to spread hate towards Muslims.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 06:23 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are radical brutal Muslims, there are also peaceful Muslims, just like with all people.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2021 06:30 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote