KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Leftists are using the 20th anniversary of 9/11 to push their agenda

Leftists are using the 20th anniversary of 9/11 to push their agenda
Started by: Klaw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Klaw is a bad faith debater.

Bush was (still is?) a religious extremist: President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians. -snip

Well, he invaded Irag and Afghanistan and helped secure Israel by giving them even more arms, but he somehow forgot about a state for the Palestinians. Maybe God wasn't serious about that part.
Bloody Hell looking at things from this perspective it was just another religious crusade against brown people.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:27 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Bloody Hell looking at things from this perspective it was just another religious crusade against brown people.

"God told me to invade/attack, something, something divine mission" is religious extremism no matter the religion.

Rightist will defend Bush's motives as righteous because he claims to be a Christian and that somehow makes it okay.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’ve met Christian people, they’re nice and peaceful, same with Muslims and Sikhs. I don’t agree with religion, but they’re always very nice people.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:33 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
The whole Middle East is a mess. I think there’s terrorism in Jordan now.

The thing is, it's not like a two state solution was never offered. It has been, multiple times, but everyone in the area wants Israeli's out wholesale.

Which isn't EVER going to happen.

Granted, Israel has made some seriously bad decisions since.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 05:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Israel has nukes. That’s part of the problem

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 05:10 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
The thing is, it's not like a two state solution was never offered. It has been, multiple times, but everyone in the area wants Israeli's out wholesale.

Which isn't EVER going to happen.

Granted, Israel has made some seriously bad decisions since.

quote:
Partition was again proposed by the 1947 UN Partition plan for the division of Palestine. It proposed a three-way division, again with Jerusalem held separately, under international control. The partition plan was accepted by the Jewish leadership. However, the plan was rejected by the leadership of Arab nations and the Palestinian leadership, which opposed any partition of Palestine and any independent Jewish presence in the area.

Rob, say what you against Israel, but can you accept the rejecting a Jewish presence is unreasonable, if not the definition of "bad faith negotiations"?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 05:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Yeah they just support invading and occupying other countries. Oh and usually white supremacy on top.

Really it doesn't take long to google:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...aq-6262644.html

Paywall.

Edit: paywall is gone for some reason.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 05:28 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by Robtard
"God told me to invade/attack, something, something divine mission" is religious extremism no matter the religion.

Rightist will defend Bush's motives as righteous because he claims to be a Christian and that somehow makes it okay.

I won't.

Bush is one of the worst Presidents.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 05:29 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

quote:
"I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."

quote:
And "now again", Mr Bush is quoted as telling the two, "I feel God's words coming to me: 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God, I'm gonna do it."

quote:
I'm surely not going to justify war based upon God. Understand that. Nevertheless, in my case, I pray that I will be as good a messenger of His will as possible. And then of course, I pray for forgiveness.

quote:
Another telling sign of Mr Bush's religion was his answer to Mr Woodward's question on whether he had asked his father - the former president who refused to launch a full-scale invasion of Iraq after driving Saddam Hussein from Kuwait in 1991 - for advice on what to do.

The current President replied that his earthly father was "the wrong father to appeal to for advice ... there is a higher father that I appeal to".

All from the link Darth Thor shared.

I didn't realize it was like this.

This is really nuts.

I condemn this 100%.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 05:35 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Klaw
I won't.

Robbie has this delusional thinking that because Bush called himself a "republican" that it means all conservatives/libertarians/right-wingers/registered republicans automatically liked him lol.

Bush wasn't much better than Obama and Clinton.

Terrible president he was. So was his father.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 05:54 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

*sigh* so they were rino’s?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 05:57 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bush and Trump also had a little spat on the 9/11 anniversary the other day, for anyone who wasn't aware of it.

Trump didn't start it but I'm sure the Trump-haters will claim that it was somehow Trump's fault lol.

TDS and all that.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 06:02 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I won't.

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Robbie has this delusional thinking that because Bush called himself a "republican" that it means all conservatives/libertarians/right-wingers/registered republicans automatically liked him lol.

Not how you Rightist felt towards Bush Jr when he was POTUS.

Bush somehow won two elections with virtually no support, how odd, that.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 06:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Both elections were suspicious.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 06:14 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

*sigh* so they were rino’s?

Bush is the definition of RINO.

Massive spending, deficits, added to the debt, very fiscally unConservative.

Police state via Patriotic Act.

Agreed.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 06:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Both elections were suspicious.
2000 was a sham, Republicans likely stole it, they got the Right controlled Supreme Court to not allow recounting of just 61,000 votes, which came down to Gore losing by just 537 votes.

Yet here those same people are still crying foul and recounting to this day, 1.6 million votes in Arizona alone.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 14th, 2021 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 06:30 PM
Adam_PoE

"I guess Klaw spoke too soon. Since Tony Perkins is so concerned about "the right to make health care decisions," we can look forward to him coming out against the Texas anti-abortion law any moment now. Tick-Tock, Tony. Would not want to be a giant, hypocritical piece of shit."

I'm pro-choice, and I've already condemned the Texas abortion law.

Try again.

So you are just going to ignore that right-wing Tony Perkins and the right-wing Family Research Council tried to use 9/11 to push their political agenda?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 06:40 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Idk where to begin.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 06:40 PM
Adam_PoE

The difference is that the American Conservative does not engage in acts of terror (and please spare me any of your fake outrage over the mostly peaceful protest that happened on Jan 6; that was not terrorism, ffs) with her gun.... duh.

Not according to the FBI, who notes that most domestic terrorism is committed by anti-government conservatives, who continue to be the biggest domestic terrorist threat in the United States.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 06:42 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
So you are just going to ignore that right-wing Tony Perkins and the right-wing Family Research Council tried to use 9/11 to push their political agenda?

Whatabout whatabout Whataboutism!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 06:42 PM